Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I hope this gets fixed soon as well. While some people like Kris and Askora end up on the low end of attack list appearances, it seems that others have "lucked" out in achieving the opposite and ending up on the high end of list appearances (HomemLivre immediately comes to mind here). This is incredibly unfair for those that don't have the luck of the draw. :\
    Unfortunately that was not the way I wanted to be reminded, but I cant do anything about it and know you guys are not responsible for that to, if Im showing that much for you so your able to try an attack.
    My situation (like some other players) is a little worse than it appear to be: our names appear lots more than others, Prisoner still unbelievably unbalanced (and devs just say they trying to figure out what to do with that and they keep going doing nothing), new talisman favor lots more the prisoner teams.

I got attacked 437 times atm of this reply, anyone else share this ridiculous number? Please let me know...
    Im tired of being ignored by devs, Im talking about this since the beta when I got attacked that much compared to normal numbers around 300 to 350 and they keep ignoring me.
    At least the community of players is cool and even not suffering from the same bugs fight for a fairer game.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Was curious about this so I just did 12 list clears and recorded the results. I noted the top 20 names in the rankings and tallied the instances they showed up on my list. Some might have dropped off the top 20 during my attacks but probably not far. There was one user that showed up like 4-5 times as well outside the top 20 I kept seeing, Astarte. Here's the data:

5: Fallenangel
    4: Zamasu
    3: Go80sMetal
    2: Nicko, bradata, Killhouse, Silentknight, Vadym, Hold
    1: Wu-Tang (Shaolinlondo)
    0: skynyrdoo7, Coletrain, Max, Kris, Eric, Ziko, Heavy, ZDM, Carlos

Observations.. like Coletrain, I don't know if I've ever seen Max either. All the others I see on occasion except those already talked about. I feel like if I did 12 more the results would be similar, I started to see a pattern. Each new list I'd see between 1-4 people in the top 20.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Each new list I'd see between 1-4 people in the top 20.
    That happens when you finish the list or when the list auto refresh, but the result will be different if you try to manually refresh.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    That happens when you finish the list or when the list auto refresh, but the result will be different if you try to manually refresh.
    I've found in the past when I manually refresh the list tends to remain close to the same.

OS
    Android
    I've found in the past when I manually refresh the list tends to remain close to the same.
    Yeah,almost identical. 2nd refresh is usually better
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post

I got attacked 437 times atm of this reply, anyone else share this ridiculous number? Please let me know...
    Im tired of being ignored by devs, Im talking about this since the beta when I got attacked that much compared to normal numbers around 300 to 350 and they keep ignoring me.
    At least the community of players is cool and even not suffering from the same bugs fight for a fairer game.
    483 times - beat you
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-18-2017 at 02:39 AM.
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    483 times - beat you
    I'm at 581 lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    483 times - beat you
    340 with Prisoner. Not sure bout times attacked. More concerned bout people not getting attacked
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Was curious about this so I just did 12 list clears and recorded the results. I noted the top 20 names in the rankings and tallied the instances they showed up on my list. Some might have dropped off the top 20 during my attacks but probably not far. There was one user that showed up like 4-5 times as well outside the top 20 I kept seeing, Astarte. Here's the data:

5: Fallenangel
    4: Zamasu
    3: Go80sMetal
    2: Nicko, bradata, Killhouse, Silentknight, Vadym, Hold
    1: Wu-Tang (Shaolinlondo)
    0: skynyrdoo7, Coletrain, Max, Kris, Eric, Ziko, Heavy, ZDM, Carlos

Observations.. like Coletrain, I don't know if I've ever seen Max either. All the others I see on occasion except those already talked about. I feel like if I did 12 more the results would be similar, I started to see a pattern. Each new list I'd see between 1-4 people in the top 20.
    Good idea. I've had Fallen Angel more than any other top fiver tonight. Coletrain and Kris have yet to appear on my list this week. I had Skynyrdoo7 once or twice earlier in the week but not in the last several days...

I think Hold must hate my guts by now - I'm glad he's not on my list as much. I'm not kidding - he used to be on almost every refresh
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-18-2017 at 02:50 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I'm at 581 lol
    Damn - do you have to win every category?
    Nicko-0517