Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    That's why I said some of the difference. Not a good week to compare numbers.. too busy. But your attacked numbers are ALWAYS high! I'm usually around 275
    Yeah, I agree to you and thats why I think they rush to high in a event that encourage people to attack when they know about a HUGE problem with the attack list... thats nonsense!

Im trying to talk about this ridiculous number of attacks that im suffering since the beta and devs simply ignore me and move on replying someone else saying that soon will be a fix... soon...we know.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Yeah, I agree to you and thats why I think they rush to high in a event that encourage people to attack when they know about a HUGE problem with the attack list... thats nonsense!

Im trying to talk about this ridiculous number of attacks that im suffering since the beta and devs simply ignore me and move on replying someone else saying that soon will be a fix... soon...we know.
    Some type of compensation would be nice!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Some type of compensation would be nice!
    I doubt that, when Im not even responded... And I know that some other players are also experiencing this to...

Edit: I just want a fair game...

OS
    Android
    Does this bug just lump certain users together? It's odd you guys say you never see Coletrain as he is constantly on my attack list. If he isnt there initially he will usually appear 80% of the time on refresh. I personally am sitting at 270 attacks vs 69 defends. Maybe those affected by this particular bug are lumped together as well as far as matchmaking goes?

OS
    Android
    i think i found a part of the solution:

askora level 92
    (max level 93)

matchmaking seems to put players together which it thinks are "similar" + some standard deviation. that'S how i understood it. askora doesn't fit into the mostly level 100 guys, so he is not on their list. I#m pretty confident in this.

if we could look into the roosters of the other players maybe others have fewer level 100 chars and fewer talismans than others so that matchmaking seems to put him in a "lower cathegory".

it would be a explanation for askora at least.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    So, how do you like my prop on the attack lists?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    So, how do you like my prop on the attack lists?
    i always liked it, but you have to convince the devs, not me

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Just for the fun of it, i did a couple of premature refreshes, 7 of 10 were the same players. On several occasions my defence tab has only had two players, regardless of me being ripped, and all in a very short period of time

Dunno but maybe rankings at a certain point has something to do with it. After last reset i removed my green autoteam, resulting in huge highs and lows in the beginning of the week (mostly lows ) but still seing the same players on my attack list and with big differences in point so it can't be from a pool of players close to where i'm at when i return to the game
    Last edited by tex-0775; 03-18-2017 at 12:26 PM.
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Im usually around 300 attacks each week regardless of how many i doName:  Screenshot_2017-03-18-13-51-45-1.png
Views: 269
Size:  143.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Browno; 03-18-2017 at 12:57 PM.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Everybody has answered to the thread except for devs....

BTW I use this time to apologize for multiple annoying attacks on some of u, I just stopped, I can't chase a bug!

Better one item less, than nervs dropped off

Cheers!