Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    My arena stats for week 5. Total ironite spent for refills 120 or 150.
    Being "not willingly chosen" as a bugged player I don't feel right to occupy top places in the rank, so I think I will not pay too much attention to PVP until all bugs fixed and will use only free SoW plus these from daily rewards.
    However, I will look first on the toons I will get from Sparton300 and then will make a decision, but I suspect that drop from bonus souls will be nerfed to the ground, imho devs will not give us too many good toons for free.

Name:  wk5.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  56.7 KB
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    My arena stats for week 5. Total ironite spent for refills 120 or 150.
    Being "not willingly chosen" as a bugged player I don't feel right to occupy top places in the rank, so I think I will not pay too much attention to PVP until all bugs fixed and will use only free SoW plus these from daily rewards.
    However, I will look first on the toons I will get from Sparton300 and then will make a decision, but I suspect that drop from bonus souls will be nerfed to the ground, imho devs will not give us too many good toons for free.
    Kris
    Very honourable of you! However why should you or anyone else suffer from this bug! Think maybe it's time for EVERYONE to take a step back until we get some answers from the devs!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post
    Well, these last weeks I've only used one SSD i my defence... Actually I only tested two SSDs the second week of PVP. I guess it was back then my name got related to "tauntfest". But yes, I see your point, its boring, annoying and non creative...
    Unfortunately I only have a few fully sharded toons to pick from. And as long the AI plays our toons the way he/she does, I guess the pool of good toons for PVP are limited...
    I have some ideas for a defence team, but at the moment I don't have the right toons or enough skillshards.
    BadTaste
    I would be the 1st person to mention your team on these boards. Thot it was funny! After the 1st week of worldwide I had the highest defensive win %. Made the mistake of saying SSD's give me trouble & look what happened! Not sure if Mummy & SSD are over proc'ing or their % are just too high. Considering Sparton was running a very similar defense this should have been dealt with long ago! Sure it can be countered with the right toons but you need to have those toons. My advice to you is run with whatever makes you happy!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Kris
    Very honourable of you! However why should you or anyone else suffer from this bug! Think maybe it's time for EVERYONE to take a step back until we get some answers from the devs!!!
    This is not just about the matchmaking bug. This is about the overall bad and unfair design of PVP mode (coin toss , unintelligent AI using our team and loosing points, whole team taunted, stunned, frozen for all battle etc., sometimes PVP looks like watching someone else's gameplay on YouTube).
    This is just the game and game should be fun, for now PVP isn't enjoyable as expected and I can understand frustration of other players who decided to stop playing PVP.
    Anyways, trust me, if I will start suffer playing that game I will uninstall it immediately.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    This is not just about the matchmaking bug. This is about the overall bad and unfair design of PVP mode (coin toss , unintelligent AI using our team and loosing points, whole team taunted, stunned, frozen for all battle etc., sometimes PVP looks like watching someone else's gameplay on YouTube).
    This is just the game and game should be fun, for now PVP isn't enjoyable as expected and I can understand frustration of other players who decided to stop playing PVP.
    Anyways, trust me, if I will start suffer playing that game I will uninstall it immediately.
    About the coin toss...I was one of the 1st to complain! I put it around 30/70. But as long as it's the same for everyone,which I believe it is, then I have no problem with it. Besides you have to give this stupid A.I. a chance! As far as everything else...Yeah, alot needs to be fixed!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    I reckon we ought to start the 500 Club for all those getting kicked to hell and back thanks to the matchmaking system...

Name:  week 5 stats.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  114.6 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    BadTaste
    I would be the 1st person to mention your team on these boards. Thot it was funny! After the 1st week of worldwide I had the highest defensive win %. Made the mistake of saying SSD's give me trouble & look what happened! Not sure if Mummy & SSD are over proc'ing or their % are just too high. Considering Sparton was running a very similar defense this should have been dealt with long ago! Sure it can be countered with the right toons but you need to have those toons. My advice to you is run with whatever makes you happy!
    Yes, I remember, but I'm not so sure everyone found it so amusing a you did Anyway, I didn't feel bad about it, it was what I had available at the moment. I don't remeber if it was your comment that made me decide my use of the SSDs, but it could be...
    Though, I feel the Mummy and SSD are over proc'ing taunt, same as CG are over proc'ing stun.
    And I think we should be able to control a set of rules/options the AI should play our defence team within. Like which toon goes first, second etc, and maybe some other options...
    Anyway, I kinda follow your advice already, but it would be more fun to come up with something else thats more entertaining

See you in the arena!
    Last edited by BadTaste; 03-19-2017 at 03:24 PM.
    BadTaste

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post
    Yes, I remember, but I'm not so sure everyone found it so amusing a you did Anyway, I didn't feel bad about it, it was what I had available at the moment. I don't remeber if it was your comment that made me decide my use of the SSDs, but it could be...
    Though, I feel the Mummy and SSD are over proc'ing taunt, same as CG are over proc'ing stun.
    And I think we should be able to control a set of rules/options the AI should play our defence team within. Like witch toon goes first, second etc, and maybe some other options...
    Anyway, I kinda follow your advice already, but it would be more fun to come up with something else thats more entertaining

See you in the arena!
    Yup,my SSD's collecting dust. CG over procs too,but he hits like a girl so...lmao!
    Sorry ladies!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS

Nice event

No prisoner.
    Attack - 446
    Defense - 395

Didn't think I would get time to play Fri/Sat so i made sure to get 300 by Thursday.

The timing also affected my usual late run approach.

I saw the same names on my list generally.
    gmac had his way with me, R1ck, caretaker and others were always there.

Glad the developers had this event. Nice rewards. Thanks.

Still of the opinion that the taunts are overprocessing. People say you have to shard the SSD to make a difference and boy that 15% feels more like 40%. I refuse to shard the SSD...and I pay for it but oh well.

Attacks were definitely up early in the week due to the event.

Cheers all...up the irons.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    AtkW: 91% (362/397)
    DefW: 24% (121/512)

Lots of attacks this week, but I expected that, due to the event. Props to Sparton and the boys for givin' us something new to fight for!

I wasn't gonna post, but I figured I'd add to the 500 Club stats. lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools