Short version: (hope I did the pic right, first time)
No prisioner. Started the week with 1600~ points.
Spend something like 300~330 ironite w refills.

Btw, in game Im Ravy

Name:  Screenshot_2017-03-18-22-41-13_1.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  97.2 KB

Long version:

Due to the event, I set a goal of 200 attacks. Just saw the event at Wednesday, played for like 4 hours straight (was on homeoffice), cleaning all lists I get.

At Friday, I realize I could get to 300 attacks. Dudes, I regret that. Played like 5 hours, with my coworker running with me (he plays too). We both get our goals, but in a time I was so sick n tired I attacked SilentKnight for 5 times with a loner Speed of Light 3*. Just to lose fast and get the #300. Still, I reached 2500 points that night.

But as I never play at weekends, I fall. A big expected fall. Lol.

I really dont know how you guys do 400 attacks in a week. Hell, Nicko did 700+. I think I have a great attack team. 4 toons full sharded, another 6 maxed. Never drops bellow 85% attk rate. No affraid to shoot prisioners. And even with that, I cant get how such things can be done. I just dont have the guts.

Dont get me wrong, I love PvP. Im playing the game since day 1, done the Beta and all. But I think I will keep running in my way. Just get the ironite and pvp coins, thats my fun.

And I know, Im one-lucky-bastard with so low defenses. My cowork has three times with the same amount of attacks. Seens I only get revenges, and attacls from the top player when I over 1800+ points.

So, maybe one day I will retry a more competitive run. But for this week, the stress dont payed off in rewards. Lets see what the NavSouls and RNG will bring me (but 3 skill shards is a much welcome blast!).

Up the irons, until next fight!