Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

I never learnt to do small posts

Short version: (hope I did the pic right, first time)
    No prisioner. Started the week with 1600~ points.
    Spend something like 300~330 ironite w refills.

Btw, in game Im Ravy

Name:  Screenshot_2017-03-18-22-41-13_1.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  97.2 KB

Long version:

Due to the event, I set a goal of 200 attacks. Just saw the event at Wednesday, played for like 4 hours straight (was on homeoffice), cleaning all lists I get.

At Friday, I realize I could get to 300 attacks. Dudes, I regret that. Played like 5 hours, with my coworker running with me (he plays too). We both get our goals, but in a time I was so sick n tired I attacked SilentKnight for 5 times with a loner Speed of Light 3*. Just to lose fast and get the #300. Still, I reached 2500 points that night.

But as I never play at weekends, I fall. A big expected fall. Lol.

I really dont know how you guys do 400 attacks in a week. Hell, Nicko did 700+. I think I have a great attack team. 4 toons full sharded, another 6 maxed. Never drops bellow 85% attk rate. No affraid to shoot prisioners. And even with that, I cant get how such things can be done. I just dont have the guts.

Dont get me wrong, I love PvP. Im playing the game since day 1, done the Beta and all. But I think I will keep running in my way. Just get the ironite and pvp coins, thats my fun.

And I know, Im one-lucky-bastard with so low defenses. My cowork has three times with the same amount of attacks. Seens I only get revenges, and attacls from the top player when I over 1800+ points.

So, maybe one day I will retry a more competitive run. But for this week, the stress dont payed off in rewards. Lets see what the NavSouls and RNG will bring me (but 3 skill shards is a much welcome blast!).

Up the irons, until next fight!

OS
    Android
    Gee thanks! Sry I missed it
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Hey guys I don't play PVP ever this was kinda like my first week I went try hard mode and did really well actually from building a new team a friend suggested me. I don't have that many great toons so that's kinda the main reason I didn't ever get into pvp before. But ever since I changed my team a bit at the start of the week I had my first ever amazing run.

Usually I was really bad and won 1 match then lost one but this week my attack stats were pretty good. I tried to do most of my matches because I was aiming for that 300 match reward, and boy did I win some matches I didn't even think I could win with my setup.

Anyway here's my stats and I saw some of you guys from the forums(and troopers list) on my list sometimes haha so that was cool for me to actually get this high. Didn't think I would ever get top 100 but I got it with hard work, grinding, and patience.

Btw I'm always open to any suggestions if you guys want to give me on how to better utilize my characters. Basically any advice for PVP I'll take it!

Big shoutout to gmac, Kardas, and donslauki for helping me out with making a team(I sucked at this game but after this week I kinda know how pvp works).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by treeb0mbb; 03-19-2017 at 02:48 AM.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    Due to the event this is the first week I have taken part properly in PvP. Previous weeks I had just been doing bare minimum for daily rewards.

No Prisoner or new talismans

Attack - 66% (200/301) - actually had 2 or 3 more attacks which were draws
    Defence - 24% (10/41)

Well one thing stands out there doesn't it? Earlier in the week I did have a theory but as I got higher (think I peaked at position 263) I am not sure that the theory stacked up. I just thought that very few players are playing PvP (hence the event). Saying that I attacked 300 players and nearly all of my defences were revenges so am I right as I got so few revenges attacks back? I know at the top end competition is brutal but I didn't see that as I climbed. There has been just over 8 1/2hrs since I stopped and I was attacked 9 times in that period which was the most over the week. From reading some posts though it is quite clear there are issues with the match making. As I got higher and refreshed my list I ended up seeing the same few players a lot of times.

Will I carry on playing PvP? I think so, not to the levels of this week but certainly more than I had been. I think I probably got as high as I could with the team I have and I don't have any premium PvP toons. I do have an AoS and AG (well 2 of each actually) sat on the bench but I need lots of green power up runes and I just aren't getting them quickly enough to develop them which is really frustrating. I won't ever be in a position to play for top 10 as I don't have resources or inclination to do it but would like to be able to make a run for top 100 or top 50 at some point.

If any of my Troopers want to look at my roster and advise how I could do a bit better then I would welcome any suggestions (my ID is Andy-4743).

Thanks to the devs for this event. It certainly has me engaged a lot more to play more PvP now even though at times over the week it was bloody frustrating!!!!!!!

OS
    iOS
    No Prisoner.

Win - 72% (219/305)
    Loss - 22% (72/322)

Stats similar to usual for me. Usually around 70 and 20 %.

OS
    Android
    Attacks - 350
    Attacked - 200
    Hold - 16%
    Finish 1750 points & 72% attack wins.

I would really like to see the teams that rack up 99% or 100% win ratios - my experience is that I can win roughly 80% or 90% (no data to back that up) IF I win the coin toss. The coin toss losses really drag the win percentage down. Ended up at about 1700 + or - for 4 weeks (first week was on vacation and didn't get the notification that PVP started LOLOL!!!!!). I don't spend dollars in the game (other than purchased a founders pack) and have what I consider B+ toons but never enough skill shards. No prisoner, no troll, no siege, no CG, no GCR - pretty bare bones - haven't been using the H-hound but decided to give it a try this week for defense - overall strategy change.

Really ENJOYED the EVENT and my hat is off to the players that put in 500, 600, 700 rounds!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!? I wanted the loot and after putting in 4 weeks at about 120 rounds/week - 350 just about completely BURNED ME OUT!!!!! I don't want my dailys, I don't want to see an arena coin toss!!!!! OMG, I am hearing background music in the wind!!!! Definielty goin back to 3 + a few revenge kills per day this week & cherry pick like hell - I don't have issues beating Mummies or gimp but HATE the GCR.

UP THE IRONS!!!
    Last edited by jknutelski; 03-19-2017 at 02:23 PM. Reason: add

OS
    Android
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 311
Size:  61.8 KB

Fake ranks all over the place...be sure you'd never reach or stay near the top with mediocre stats and attacks suffered close to what you did yourself...add 100+ more to us than what we did and here you go 1700pts.
    Its not any player's fault, but it is what it is: a freaking mess.

I wont even talk about the prisoner now, since his case is settled...waiting for him to be killed along with the unfair ridiculous broken lists.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    This week I was attacked way too much, last week it was 309.
    I used immunity talismans in my offense team against teams with the prisoner and they are useful although I don't like they are yellow. By the way I don't have the Prisoner.

Name:  Screenshot_20170318-223820-551x270.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  24.9 KB

OS
    iOS
    No prisoner
    3 sets of shell/Immunity

790 attacks
    451 defense

I put PVP on the back burner a few weeks ago, with the list bugs, character imbalances, cookie cutter teams it gets old. Talismans feel like a bandaid solution and maybe can add some variety but overall won't fix the other issues that are really hurting the players. We'll see as more players make the investments these require...

Hopefully we can see some fixes to the issues plaguing the PVP scene:

Lists that give the same name 10-15 names (existed in beta)
    Attack imbalances where players are facing up to ten times more attacks than others
    5* character power, yes prisoner is a true 5*, but so are others who are useless in PVP and even some in PVE... (Visions... poor poor Visions) why does prisoner get to be the only one that makes a HUGE difference?

Congrats to all who made their goals in the PVP Event or ranked where they wanted to. May you have some luck with the souls!

Up the Irons!
    Last edited by Killhouse; 03-19-2017 at 04:11 AM.

Attacks: 434
    Defenses: 87
    Prisoner: Yes

Obviously my matchmaking list is bugged; I made a long post in the other thread about it so I won't repeat myself.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...4303#post34303

Aside from that, this was the most attacking I had done in PVP by a wide margin. The bonus event was nice motivation and I will enjoy the rewards, but I don't see myself attacking that much again in the future.