Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Attacks 311
    Defense 424

That was hard to get time for that many attacks. Hope they do this again in future bUT not for awhile.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    ATK- 175/205
    DEF- 25/192

No Prisoner Oh well, here's to this week

OS
    Android
    The event dragged me back in because for the first time since a long time it wasn't just about the grind there was actually something to "win" ... and I had a rather quiet week and not much else to do.

So here are my stats (no Prisoner):

Name:  PvP.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  70.0 KB

A few words about it ...

1. I found a cure against the Prisoner teams (and I'm sure quite a few other's did as well). I mainly went after Prisoner teams this week because it really felt so good to beat the shit out of the Gimp ... so my apologies for the multiple attacks but also the lists gave me the same names over and over again.

I only lost 3 times against a Prisoner team. 3 times my own fault. Twice I made a very silly move and didn't pay attention. The other time I had another team from a previous fight and clicked to play. That was like bringing a knife to a Gunner fight.

I fought Jofer's team and went 1st or 2nd - won every single fight. Same with Nicko, Educated Fool and so on. Again sorry for the multiple attacks but that was also the only way to proof my theory about this team ...

The other losses are all against teams without a Prisoner ... or Blue Bats and I haven't quite found a counter for it yet.

Not sure if it will work this week as well when more of the new talismans are out. I'll find out soon enough but I also want to rest a bit. Last week really was insane with time consumption.

2. My defense is really really bad. The problem is that I got attacked / revenged mainly by Prisoner teams and any strategy is void against those. The Immunity talismans made it certainly worse. It does not matter what strategy you put together in your head ... the Prisoner walks through your brain and wipes it all out again. Defense is absolutely pointless right now. I really wish the devs would make a trial week and take the Prisoner out of the game just for 7 days. I think it really would be so much more fun that you can actually work with strategies. Playing most of the times against Mummy, Prisoner, SSD is a boring grind.

3. With that bad AI the point system really is painful. Friday evening I went to celebrate the green day with my Irish friends. The next morning I woke up and couldn't believe my eyes. I dropped from 3600ish down to 2700ish. More than 60 attacks and my defense obviously did nothing. That situation looking at a 900 point drop in one night really sucked the fun out of it. To end up as King III it took around 20 refills.

The unfairness lies not only in the very unbalanced attack lists but also in the fact that attacking Prisoner teams having a really hard time to loose (apart to other Prisoner teams).

An interesting approach imho could be if the Prisoner comes with a "curse". If you use him that will grant the other team permant "Perfect Attacks".

I also think that taking much less points for the defensive team is necessary because the AI really sucks. More than 95 percent wins and 10ish percent on defense says it all.
    Last edited by hold; 03-19-2017 at 08:26 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

Attack Wins: 100% (780/782)
    Defense Wins 26% (150/569)

In almost 800 matches – I lost twice. And I remember both times. One was to DJE – his GRE slaughtered my Gimp – triggering his AoF’s Passive – and that was it. Ironically – it was the same exact defense i was using!
    Hi! I'm very impressed by your stats! you really deserve your ranking on the podium !
    Your defense team kicked my ass the same way this week

I made a lot of adjustements in my defense team this week because i losed everytime :/ I can ask me if the changes (with shell/immunity talismants and skillshards) are updated if you don't deselect/reselect your charac in your defense team because i continued to loose all the battles after those changes...
    And now it begin to held sometimes...

This week i played a lot because i wanted to achieve the 300 battles
    Unfortunely i couldn't play yesterday because i was seeing Children of Bodom (what a fu**ing good concert, no regrets at all!!) so i fall a lot in the ranking and losed something that 400 points before the reset...

My stats:
    attack wins : 96% (474/496)
    defense wins: 13% (60/446)

Exactly the same defense like yours but half wins... :/ All my characs are full skillsharded (at least on their main attacks) exept the prisonner who will be maxed this week. Maybe that will make the difference...? i hope because i don't understand this very bad ratio :/

Let's see how that will work this week !
    Last edited by surfingwithdje; 03-19-2017 at 08:23 AM.

OS
    Android
    Here are my stats for week 5.
    My goal was to fight 301 fights to get the rewards. When I was about to reach my goal I realized to my surprise I was in top 25, so I fought a few more fights to stay there.
    I changed ABB for AOP in my defence and my defence stats went up about 5-10% comparing to previous weeks. I also changed my attack tactics a tad and I was able to win 95%. And I always clear my attack lists, meaning I don't avoid any teams. I have no Prisoner, HH or Troll.

BadTaste-7168
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post
    Here are my stats for week 5.
    My goal was to fight 301 fights to get the rewards. When I was about to reach my goal I realized to my surprise I was in top 25, so I fought a few more fights to stay there.
    I changed ABB for AOP in my defence and my defence stats went up about 5-10% comparing to previous weeks. I also changed my attack tactics a tad and I was able to win 95%. And I always clear my attack lists, meaning I don't avoid any teams. I have no Prisoner, HH or Troll.

BadTaste-7168
    Okay now this is something I'm puzzled at...

At first I just wanted to share you my stats (7 losses only, 2 from crashes, 2 from me being an idiot and the rest 3 are from RNGesus)
    But seeing BadTaste finish with over 900 points ahead of me while the difference between us was only that I won 10 more fights but lost 30 more... how does this count for that diff rofl - should be around 3-400 at max.

Fun fact: 0 revenge taken by me, still 551 attacks

Whatever xD

As I said after week 4, I'll still burn my regenerated SoWs, but will PvP actively again only when the well-known issues are dealt with by devs. Until then I'm focusing on getting achievements and pimping my defense team

Name:  week_5_pvp_enti.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  56.7 KB
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    No prisoner. Was forced to put back my annoying team on thursday, my def rate was basically zero and i kept getting beat below 1500. Gave mummy a set of immunity just for the fun of it. Like Patrice and others, i will probably not do much in the arena until it's fixed, so competition is on equal terms \m/

Name:  IMG_0575.PNG
Views: 310
Size:  47.2 KB
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    I'm seeing CoB show on Thursday, nice to know it's good, looking forward to it

First of all I'd like to congratulate my troopers and ex troopers and other people of good faith for making the ranks, 300 etc.
    Obviously, from the replies, win-win event was apreciated, needed, engageing, suported and only thing that made people more interested. I'm sure some cashflow came with it as well. So that should be the NF's practice in the future, you need it.
    And we need better book rates. Fml if I throw in rare souls for 3*. When will I be competitive in the arena? XD (in thoughts of many out there)

I can't tell much of new talis now for they just started to show up, so for this week we'll se how they can be used well, or not so well.

This week sec locs were for my standards generous to me in ironite (10+30+0+10+10+20+25=105 +one maclo in sl, but some rewards in runes came after restart) and claimed 100 ironite from achievement of 1500 fights. So I ended the week with more then on enterance.

After finishing the 300 I was on top 25, 24. in one moment, 5 hours to go. But the guys were serious and after some consulting I decided not to run for it. When rewarded I'll buy a rune pack.

BadTaste, please.. SSDs.. thinking of ssd.. remember guys that 'heal shield bug'? or should I say Sparton tweaking his char of choice. Now we see why and what and how much tweaks he made on it. Great job there! Now perhaps it is time for new talisman slots change on other toones that are not arena usable due to their talis setup. That said, I've been thinking of making a thread on that.

Had some discussion on are there leftowers from beta present for overattacked people, or should I say, worldwide folks didn't fit into the pool.
    Finally, here it is:

Name:  IMG_2234.JPG
Views: 308
Size:  68.0 KB
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-19-2017 at 12:23 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Now perhaps it is time for new talisman slots change on other toones that are not arena usable due to their talis setup. That said, I've been thinking of making a thread on that.
    actually i was thinking about this a lot. some kind of rare item that can change your talisman slots to the colour you prefer would be great.
    but not sure what implications this would cause. but some tweks in the slots are clearly necessary....especially with the new talismans, which should both be green btw.
    immunity is not stackable atm, but thats's a little off topic

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post

BadTaste, please.. SSDs..
    Well, these last weeks I've only used one SSD i my defence... Actually I only tested two SSDs the second week of PVP. I guess it was back then my name got related to "tauntfest". But yes, I see your point, its boring, annoying and non creative...
    Unfortunately I only have a few fully sharded toons to pick from. And as long the AI plays our toons the way he/she does, I guess the pool of good toons for PVP are limited... I think we should be able to decide which of our toons goes first, second etc when we set up a defence team. Maybe this could make some toons more usable/predictable in PVP...?
    I have some ideas for a defence team, but at the moment I don't have the right toons or enough skillshards.
    Last edited by BadTaste; 03-19-2017 at 02:11 PM.