Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    I guess I had been fortunate not to be hit with this glitch, until today. I have had minimal glitches and crashes. However this morning upon completion of the secret level in Underworld-hard I received server connection error and booted off before the rewards screen. Since then I have not been able to log in more than past the cosmo page (if I even got that far).
    I have read on other posts that some people have had luck with playing on their original account with an app emulator on their personal computer. I may give that a shot.

OS
    Android
    Hmmm. I may as well on my 2 n 1.

OS
    Android
    Ok now that's a new one. I actually got a mission complete and rewards from it. However backing out of it all my progress had been reset to Ailing Kingdom normal mission one. This is getting really frustrating.

OS
    Android
    Here's how things are going on my end:

Started over almost a week ago, and I'm already very close to where I was. Still... I haven't received any more information regarding the bonus that I should be getting. I'll be patient since I've already managed to recover, but I must say I do want what the team promised me.

Thanks for clearing up the situation Lamia! You are the best.

Good luck everyone!

UPDATE: game team has added my bonus Ironite about an hour ago. Cheers.
    Last edited by jpmusic; 08-03-2016 at 12:42 AM.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

Devs offering to help you restart by offering some goodies is absolute BS. I spent in excess of 20 rare souls to get one decent 4* character. Not to mention the weeks I spent grinding for mats to level talismans. You don't just push the rest button on stuff like that.
    Plus, where's the guarantee it won't happen again in a couple of weeks?
    Add to that next to no communication from the support team and the situation looks more dire by the minute.

Just something to keep the rest of the community updated.
    The support team replied to me a few mins ago and from what they said a fix in my (our for the most) problem will be solved in around 1 week.

"The good news is we still have your original game, if I'm not mistaken its Account ID is *****, rank **** and created on July ***.

The bad news is we have no capability right now to transfer your login back to your original game. This is functionality we're working on now, and the current estimate is 1 week before it's in place. "
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )

OS
    Android
    Matt -LotB the producer of the game has been posting on other threads about this very issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    Matt -LotB the producer of the game has been posting on other threads about this very issue.
    Since the forums are a bit hard and chaotic can you give the links to his reply?
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!

LOTB Producer
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Since the forums are a bit hard and chaotic can you give the links to his reply?
    Hi!

I was posting over in a feedback thread on the general forum.

I'm glad the support team got back to you, and I'm sorry it's taken so long to get this fixed.

-M

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Hi!

I was posting over in a feedback thread on the general forum.

I'm glad the support team got back to you, and I'm sorry it's taken so long to get this fixed.

-M
    Hell-Ohz Matt and thanks for your reply!
    Well, truth to be told, with all this situation:
    as a human I understand that "sometimes things can go wrong and various unexpected problems can occur and blah blah blah"....
    as an automation and electronics engineer (my profession) I feel compassion for the support and dev team and wishing them to stay strong.....
    as a fan and gamer I feel a bit disappointed....
    as a professional and overall a customer, who spent money, I feel frustration....
    I think it's only reasonable. What should I do? Patience. What do I do? Patience. Will rage/flame help? Nope. We are not 15year old kids anyway (even tho I feel like they took my candies away :P )
    What I want? My account back as it was of course and a stable reliable game to play, enjoy myself and spent money. Note that only this way people will spent on the game, it it's untrusty everybody will go free2play.
    I question myself seeing all these bugs and glitches overall:
    Was the game actually ready to be released? Did they really tested things out before the game was released? And if so, what kind of tests in terms of gameplay/connectivity/reliability/stability did the beta testers went through? Even what kind of beta testers were selected...
    Overthinking it? Maybe yes maybe not.
    The reason behind all these thoughts? Another question.
    Does this game worth spending more money? It's not I have spent only a small amount for a Legendary Pack for example. Till now I have buy quite a few stuff
    Let's say my account will be back. Will this glintch get fixed once and for good or in a few days it may happen again? And what will happen then?
    Now that's something that can't be answered for various reasons and it's 101% reasonable.
    But I believe you should build trust and communication with the player database to make these thoughts disappear or at least minimize them.
    I believe NOW you start doing it and I feel confident about it. And a bit happy.
    Also, as I stated in a previous comment the forums seem a bit chaotic. One example-suggestion you may want to take into consideration.
    Lock the Game Update section. Only you guys must be able to post there. Once an Admin does a post about any Updates, the rest members could discuss and post on it but having multiple spam threads asking" what was in todays patch" "what did the patch gave us" is just taking resources and creates chaos. If somebody wants to ask he can do it in the general section, what I want to say is keep the important sections as much as clean and easy to find things.
    Another thing. Do a Sticky/ pinned post and introduce the Admin/Dev/Community Mangers/Mods of these forums. So to know when to address when we are facing problems, have questions, need clarifications and etc.
    Also it would be wise to highlight with different colours the names of mods/dev team/admins and etc. It will be a lot more easier to find these people when needed in the Active users list and sent them messages when needed.
    If you have done anything from the above I apologize but as I said it's a bit chaotic here and haven't found anything similar.

PS: The sup team got back yeap but the problem is not fixed, it will be in around one week as they said :P sooooooo I'm just waiting...

Tc!
    Atheist-5225