OS
    Android

GCR sacrefice less than 30% when reviving an ally?

Just had a fight with douche2000. During the fight his GCR (at full hp) revives his Mummy. Nothing Odd there. But it strikes me that his hp bar doesn't change at all.

After his Mummy tries his stuff and it becomes my turn the hp bar of his GCR goes down what appears to be like 10%.

I put the headline as a question since it could just be some graphical oddity.

Anyone else seen similar?

OS
    iOS
    Sometimes the damage goes right into his Titan shield, sometimes not. No idea which one is intended. I certainly hope the latter one as (s)he is already way to durable...

Although, even it affects his health you have to be aware that it is 30% of GCR's current HP, not full HP, that is dealt. So if the Rescuer is already low on health the change might be marginal.
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Sometimes the damage goes right into his Titan shield, sometimes not. No idea which one is intended. I certainly hope the latter one as (s)he is already way to durable...

Although, even it affects his health you have to be aware that it is 30% of GCR's current HP, not full HP, that is dealt. So if the Rescuer is already low on health the change might be marginal.
    well, normally, she takes an amount (30%?, i think her skill reads 50%?) off the shield to revive ally with full health.

Yet i also noticed, that (for whatever reason if she's take enough damage, that her shield vanished or is blocked by the prisoner) when her shield is gone and she has low health, the amount she sacrifices is very low - close to zero - yet the revived ally still comes at full health.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I had the GCR on the opposing team that WOULD NOT DIE for probalby 10 rounds - kept reactivating TITAN shield BETWEEN my attacks AND at the start of their turn.
    Everybody's has a different way to view the world!!!!
    grazzit-2968

OS
    Android
    Use a toon that blocks beneficial effects and the shield will not appear.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jknutelski View Post
    I had the GCR on the opposing team that WOULD NOT DIE for probalby 10 rounds - kept reactivating TITAN shield BETWEEN my attacks AND at the start of their turn.
    this is normal (as intenet, it think). like R1cK said, use a toon that can block passive or beneficial effects - OR - use freeze and stun (a corrupt general with freeze talismans is effective).
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed