Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Anybody else have any strategies against Prisoner teams, if you don't have an AoS?
    I go in with the same team no matter what chars are on defense. All maxed out:

Soldier Ed - Boost, Resistance, Strength
    Death Dog - Assassin, Death
    Artillery Dog - Health, Strength, Guardian
    War Troll - Assasin, Void

Go first, win... go second, win sometimes
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Thank you guys so much for this thread, has really helped me and opened my eyes a bit. I changed some of my Talisman setups based on the info in this thread.

My two cents for newbies is not to forget about the class advantage stuff...so use Sentinels against Magus heavy teams, Magus against Warrior teams, and Warrior against Sentinel heavy teams. Of course, you do have to balance out your teams to add a bit of the other classes as well, but it has taken me a few months to finally start to get the hang of it.

I don't have an AoS, so the strategy above against Prisoner teams won't work for me. Anybody else have any strategies against Prisoner teams, if you don't have an AoS?
    Prisoner teams are tricky without immunity talismans. Since you missed them, I'll do my best to suggest some good toons to use.

If you have a magus corrupt rescuer (MCR), she can perform pretty well against Prisoner teams with her AOE freeze and her ability to steal positive effects. AOFs are also good at taking the Prisoner out quickly to pop your extra turns. SSDs are good at diverting attention from your other key toons so they can have time to get set up. Throw an invisibility set on an SSD and it's even better. Basically, your main goal is to CC the crap out of the other team so that you can eliminate the Prisoner or the hardest-hitting enemy toon asap. If the enemy doesn't have any particularly harrowing toons besides the Prisoner, then focus him first. It may be beneficial to bring along a healer like SBB or MGS as well.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Prisoner teams are tricky without immunity talismans. Since you missed them, I'll do my best to suggest some good toons to use.

If you have a magus corrupt rescuer (MCR), she can perform pretty well against Prisoner teams with her AOE freeze and her ability to steal positive effects. AOFs are also good at taking the Prisoner out quickly to pop your extra turns. SSDs are good at diverting attention from your other key toons so they can have time to get set up. Throw an invisibility set on an SSD and it's even better. Basically, your main goal is to CC the crap out of the other team so that you can eliminate the Prisoner or the hardest-hitting enemy toon asap. If the enemy doesn't have any particularly harrowing toons besides the Prisoner, then focus him first. It may be beneficial to bring along a healer like SBB or MGS as well.
    Thank you SO much Tritium for this very helpful advice and strategy. I don't have an AoF, but will try with either my Nomad or Wickerman. I do have SSD, SBB and MGS, so will try out a few strategies as you have recommended and see how it goes.
    Thank you again, mate, sincerely appreciate it! Cheers!