Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    @ Flann you can add me i am a active player 25rp/day soon you will have 5k rp for a new skill gem

Adrea-2461 - Grim Ripper Eddie - full lvl 5 talismans
    It's all about walking that extra
    mile when everyone else
    has abandoned the race

I have been looking for 3 star magus evo shards, (I'm trying to finish underworld in madness) and I need to evo my carriage eddie to 5*

Do you really get 3 star shards on -> Kingdom of Sands (Hard), Powerslave????
    It gives me only 2 stars shards.
    May be I haven't tried enougth times...

Please help.

I don't think you can find it at Kingdom of Sands hard mode. You should farm at Madness level: Underworld or Battlefield.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel_ View Post
    I have been looking for 3 star magus evo shards, (I'm trying to finish underworld in madness) and I need to evo my carriage eddie to 5*

Please help.
    battlefield toys of death on madness is the best place to farm for 3* blue evos from my experience
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Any experience to farm 3 stars rainbow evo shards?

I got a platoon of capped 4 stars...

OS
    iOS
    ive been getting a few during wayward path underworld madness, but also quite a few in the first 3 maps in underworld madness, im on 19 atm, so try wayward path which is the first map in number of the beast ior road to run and snake eyes which is the first map in underworld
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel_ View Post

Please help.
    That was for early game i.e. 1* 2* shards, for 3 you have to farm Battlefield/Underworld and pray you get the color/type you need.

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrea View Post
    @Schadenfreud-0217 you dont use healer in team, or you are base on one shoot one kill ? I am base on Eddie, Child of the damned and healer ( undead allied soldier with ~1k heal )
    I had put all my skill gems in to Child of the damned.
    I don't use a healer, I use Speed of Light Eddie (Magus), who has about 1.2k heal atm. I recently powered up a Child of the Damned (Gunner) and an Allied Soldier (Magus) hoping to get through Battlefield (Madness) and Underworld (Hard), but constant game freezes/crashes make it impossible atm. Also, SoL Eddie seems to be falling out on dmg, though he maxes the Fury meter quite quickly with Pilfer (future). I'm also powering up Soldier Eddie and might power up an Allied Soldier (Sentinel).

Also the buffs from Child of the Damned (Gunner) and Allied Soldier (Magus) don't seem to work together, which is annoying...

OS
    Android
    YYYAYYY!!
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus) on a rare soul bought with trooper badges! now need to farm for him, he is 3* what talismans your recomand for it ?

mile when everyone else
    has abandoned the race

OS
    Android
    I had the undead soldier for heal at 1280/heal with 5power , 3*

mile when everyone else
    has abandoned the race