Hybrid View

OS
    iOS
    That's great, thanks Sparton ! I'm excited for sacrifice and it's good to know that you guys have lots of stuff planned for the future. I'll probably keep some extra Eddies just in case. So like how many 2 star toons would it take to get to max tier sacrifice, 100 or more like a 1000 , or more?

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for the sneak peek at sacrifice, it is indeed a long awaited feature.

However, I do have one concern, and that is the part of higher star characters giving more essence than lower tier ones.

By the time sacrifice is open, it would be crucial for players to know how big of a difference would a 4* lvl 80 and a 5* lvl 100 dupe make with the sacrifice. An personal evaluation by players is much needed for this, as currently obtaining 6x 3* colored evo shard is really difficult with the current drop rate in LoL, even at level 10. I am currently aiming the achievement Earn 5 Star Characters IV and still lack several evo shards, but got a minimal amount of them (4-5) while grinding LoL whole day.

Also, considering the drop rate of runes, we arrive at the point where: using 50 troopers take a massive amount of time; farming runes to level up talismans take again a massive amount of time; then we might consider leveling anything to 100 before sacrificing, which will again take lots of time (not even mentioning the SoT refill costs).

I do hope though that sacrifice will come hand in hand with Brave New World, which (again I hope) will drop runes at a much higher rate than now any levels in Madness difficulty.
    Enti-2694