Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I am assuming that if I sacrifice 10 maxed star/maxed level Eddies, this is going to equal maximum essence? Can't wait to see what that extra Assassin CotD is going to be worth!
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Another thing. Is it going to be easily to tell which character is your main version and which is the duplicate? ...don't want to accidentally sacrifice a full sharde character trying to get rid of a duplicate?
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android

Thanks but no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    No. This is not a feature where you can trade in characters with skill shards for skill shards. We have included something so that characters with skill shards which you no longer use give you a boost to essence for getting better rewards, but we did not build this feature with using skill shards to maximize rewards in mind, or as a way of getting skill shards out of a character.
    So I trade a fully skillsharded toon that I no longer use with 15 of the most valuable item in the game for a CHANCE of getting 1% of the EFFORT I INVESTED and get a lot of 3* sheat toons?!?!

Thanks but no thanks.

Last time I got this "reward" I opened 30 rare souls and got 15 3* sentinels dog of war...

So please call me again when you have a real feature to switch skill shards.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Spartan, If we sacrifice a 5* character will that reduce the 5* achievement? I hope not or we will still be stuck with 5* vendor trash until the achievement has been met. i know I have not been in hurry to get that achievement since I already have enough sand worms and heads maxed out, but I definitely don't want to loose the credit for that head or worm.
    Thursty-1116

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I am assuming that if I sacrifice 10 maxed star/maxed level Eddies, this is going to equal maximum essence?
    If the maxed Eddies are also naturally 5 stars, sure. A natural 4 star be worth less than a natural 5 star (which will be worth less than a natural 3 star, etc), but you won't need a whole bunch of maxed out nat 5 Eddies to get a reward from the highest reward tier (in fact, that would be crazy overkill).

For clarity, "Natural 5 star" means that's that character would normally be earned as a 5 star from souls (or what we would put it at if it were collectable from a soul).

Can't wait to see what that extra Assassin CotD is going to be worth!
    That character alone will get you one of the last sacrifice tiers, but to maximize it's value, level him up with XP shards or doing battles in the campaign to get that essence even higher!

Another thing. Is it going to be easily to tell which character is your main version and which is the duplicate? ...don't want to accidentally sacrifice a full sharde character trying to get rid of a duplicate?
    If you have skill shards invested, a skill shard icon will appear on the character's icon when you're choosing which characters to sacrifice. You can also press and hold to confirm if that character has skill levels, if they have stat changes from talismans, etc (the same Character Info popup you'd see in things like the Pre-Battle screen).

Also, you cannot sacrifice anything you have locked, so once the feature comes out, this is probably a good opportunity to unlock all the dupes you'll be ready to sacrifice (or to lock up all your valuable characters).

Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    Spartan, If we sacrifice a 5* character will that reduce the 5* achievement? I hope not or we will still be stuck with 5* vendor trash until the achievement has been met. i know I have not been in hurry to get that achievement since I already have enough sand worms and heads maxed out, but I definitely don't want to loose the credit for that head or worm.
    Those achievements care about getting the characters, not the amount in your inventory. You're free to sell (or soon Sacrifice) characters you've evolved to 5 star without reducing your progress for the "Earn 5 star characters x100" and related achievements.

OS
    iOS
    Sounds good lads, looking forward to it.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    So I knew it wouldn't be perfect but it will be nice to have an option to selling chars for gold.

Reading some of the posts though there is a few questions I have...

1) Seeing as they are the most valuable items in the game, will we ever be able to remove skill shards?

2) Will we ever be able to sacrifice 1* souls in groups of 5-10 to upgrade them to 3* or 5*, and same question for GA 1* souls... 2 questions for the price of one

3) Will there be a way, eventually, to sacrifice lengendary souls to receive points towards rare chars like CG and Prisoner?

4) Most importantly and an extension of my last question, is there ever going be some way to NOT deal with RNG?

Thanks for the efforts guys.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Hell Yeppers! can't wait..\m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Pretty much... but I would always caution against sacrificing yours if you only have one of them! The initial implementation of this feature is mainly to help get a better reward in case you get high-rarity dupes, but also a better avenue for rewards for lower-rarity dupes than just gold.
    Yeah, I'll start with sacrificing my 21 dupe Eddies of varying sorts and see where that gets me. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS

thanx Sparton

sounds promising, looking forward to that feature. Hopefully comes real soon.
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore