Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    I'm grateful for the forthcoming Sacrifice but please - don't make it an RNG lottery AGAIN. Currently characters drop from Legendary souls that really shouldn't (Legendary really should be Eddies or super-rare toons, not frigging dogs!)

Believe me, I want Sacrifice, and I'm grateful ND are listening. I don't, however, want to trade in all my Eddie dupes for another bloody harpy!
    If you do not mess with it, sacrifice will be a waste of time.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Sparton, sounds like a great solution to a most awaited feature. Of course, RNG has to be improved (throughout the game) to make this really great. But really you guys have built a great concept and essence and vortex will soon become part of our daily vocabulary like skill shards, talismans... Can't wait for the release ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Expand the characters slots!!!

Great news Sparton!!
    It would be great that together with Sacrifice, you can expand the characters inventory to, at least, 200 toons...
    I have like 10 times the whole roster in souls which I could not open due to space....
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Great news Sparton!!
    It would be great that together with Sacrifice, you can expand the characters inventory to, at least, 200 toons...
    I have like 10 times the whole roster in souls which I could not open due to space....
    Good point.

Sparton - will there be any mechanism to make the soul to Sacrifice process efficient? I know many of us have hundreds, if not thousands, of souls waiting to be redeemed. Will this have to be a manual process with Sacrifice (i.e., redeem souls, take characters into inventory, then drop characters into Sacrifice)? It would be cool to skip the taking into inventory step, but not sure that's possible given your description of Sacrifice.

Btw, happy to see Sacrifice is almost here!

druid138-6195
    Last edited by druid138; 03-21-2017 at 08:55 PM.

I think we're still wanting to be a bit careful with expanding character inventory to ensure we don't introduce instability because of that, but we'll appraise what peoples' inventories look like after sacrifice releases and see how much more we need to bump that up.

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Sparton - will there be any mechanism to make the soul to Sacrifice process efficient? I know many of us have hundreds, if not thousands, of souls waiting to be redeemed. Will this have to be a manual process with Sacrifice (i.e., redeem souls, take characters into inventory, then drop characters into Sacrifice)? It would be cool to skip the taking into inventory step, but not sure that's possible given your description of Sacrifice.
    It'll still be a fairly manual process, but if you have multiple stacks of 99 common souls, you can "Use All" on one of them to get the 99 characters into your inventory, then do 10 batches of 10 sacrifices in the sacrifice screen. When you have too many characters and you leave the Book of Souls, it'll bump you into the My Team screen, where you can access Sacrifice.

We do plan on improving the loop between redeeming many souls and sacrificing dupes in the future, but that probably won't be part of the initial Sacrifice release.

OS
    iOS
    Great news Sparton!!
    Yes please expand the inventory sparton

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    I don't want to crash the party, but... Am I the only one who hoped that your response to too much RNG in the game would not be to add another layer of said RNG? Well, granted, there are basically two additional layers now

This sounds more like a recycle bin for unused "trash" than a mayor feature. It doesn't help long term players (which I am not a part of) one bit by acquiring long missed characters, since access to souls wasn't that much of problem compared to how souls actually work - which is a problem for everyone. And by the way with every character added the chances to get missing ones are decreasing. I thought that was one the issues sacrifice should address?

I guess there is much depending on the the distribution of the rewards. However, reading sands of time as a possible reward and taking into account the distribution of rewards everywhere else in the game one has to be sceptical.
    This was my first thought as well, if the % is super low on skill shards it's just gonna be another RNG nightmare. Seeing the items are randomized is disappointing but I guess I'm thinking worse case scenario. Hopefully skill shards don't become like trying to pull a rare character from a soul. The % should be high in the upper tier(s). I was hoping it was more like a sacrifice store where you can focus on something while grinding and it's not another randomized shot in the dark every time. For example: purchase a skill shard for 100,000 essence, purchase xyz character (and then rotate character offerings every x amount of time) for 10,000,000 essence, that kind of thing.

OS
    iOS
    Sparton is right, after few rounds of sac things you'll be left with pvp and pve chars and 50 will do. I expect people will first try to sac lvl 100 unusables to get that 'high sac tier' and afterwards is just bit by bit, hence no need for slot expansion.

What I don't aprove is lowering chances on getting rare creatures. That has already been done quite a few times as it seems to me. Arena and how it's set demands ceratin toons to make you competitive. Oh, for diversities sake newer players don't have the same chance to get op toons. I don't care about diversity in that way, other mechanisms must be implemented, I don't care if all players have the same teams, but making it unfair with diferent drop rates for those before and after is what I honestly throw hate on.
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-21-2017 at 09:36 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Sparton is right, after few rounds of sac things you'll be left with pvp and pve chars and 50 will do. I expect people will first try to sac lvl 100 unusables to get that 'high sac tier' and afterwards is just bit by bit, hence no need for slot expansion.

What I don't aprove is lowering chances on getting rare creatures. That has already been done quite a few times as it seems to me. Arena and how it's set demands ceratin toons to make you competitive. Oh, for diversities sake newr players don't have the same chance to get op toons. I don't care about diversity in that way, other mechanisms must be implemented, I don't care if all players have the same teams, but making it unfair with diferent drop ratesfor those before and after is what I honestly throw hate on.
    Well, I think there are 139 characters that you can currently get, plus 8 halloween and christmas characters that are no longer available, and currently only 140 character spots, so without an inventory expansion it won't be possible to collect them all which I think there are a few players who want to do (myself not included). Adding to that, they will introduce more characters in the future as well as the fact that some characters may actually be worth to have 2-3 of (such as Angel of Strife and Assassin Golden Son).
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android

Will the skill shards be 1 to 1?

Like I sacrifice a toon with 10 skill shards, will I get 10 skill shards?

If not it's not worth. Sacrificing 10 skill shards to get 20 rare souls to get 19 3* dogs of war and 1 4* SSS is pretty lame.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry