Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Hey Sparton, any word on the list bug or why some people aren't getting attacked?
    We have matchmaking changes live this upcoming server release, which will no doubt be a major discussion point in the March 22nd 2017 Update Discussion thread.

Lets try to keep this thread on discussing Sacrifice, please.

OS
    Android
    In tne achievements' area the are the challenges, but doesn't seem to work...Probably not available yet?

OS
    iOS
    That's great, thanks Sparton ! I'm excited for sacrifice and it's good to know that you guys have lots of stuff planned for the future. I'll probably keep some extra Eddies just in case. So like how many 2 star toons would it take to get to max tier sacrifice, 100 or more like a 1000 , or more?

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for the sneak peek at sacrifice, it is indeed a long awaited feature.

However, I do have one concern, and that is the part of higher star characters giving more essence than lower tier ones.

By the time sacrifice is open, it would be crucial for players to know how big of a difference would a 4* lvl 80 and a 5* lvl 100 dupe make with the sacrifice. An personal evaluation by players is much needed for this, as currently obtaining 6x 3* colored evo shard is really difficult with the current drop rate in LoL, even at level 10. I am currently aiming the achievement Earn 5 Star Characters IV and still lack several evo shards, but got a minimal amount of them (4-5) while grinding LoL whole day.

Also, considering the drop rate of runes, we arrive at the point where: using 50 troopers take a massive amount of time; farming runes to level up talismans take again a massive amount of time; then we might consider leveling anything to 100 before sacrificing, which will again take lots of time (not even mentioning the SoT refill costs).

I do hope though that sacrifice will come hand in hand with Brave New World, which (again I hope) will drop runes at a much higher rate than now any levels in Madness difficulty.
    Enti-2694

Quote Originally Posted by CRAVEN19827 View Post
    In tne achievements' area the are the challenges, but doesn't seem to work...Probably not available yet?
    The feature is not available yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    That's great, thanks Sparton ! I'm excited for sacrifice and it's good to know that you guys have lots of stuff planned for the future. I'll probably keep some extra Eddies just in case. So like how many 2 star toons would it take to get to max tier sacrifice, 100 or more like a 1000 , or more?
    You can only sacrifice 10 characters at a time, so you'll never be able to get to the highest sacrifice tiers with 2 stars. I haven't calculated the amount that you'd need to get the long term Vortex Bonus, but... it'll be a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    However, I do have one concern, and that is the part of higher star characters giving more essence than lower tier ones.

By the time sacrifice is open, it would be crucial for players to know how big of a difference would a 4* lvl 80 and a 5* lvl 100 dupe make with the sacrifice. An personal evaluation by players is much needed for this, as currently obtaining 6x 3* colored evo shard is really difficult with the current drop rate in LoL, even at level 10. I am currently aiming the achievement Earn 5 Star Characters IV and still lack several evo shards, but got a minimal amount of them (4-5) while grinding LoL whole day.
    You'll be able to see how much a character's essence is when you select them in the sacrifice screen, so you'll be able to preview what your characters are worth before pulling the trigger and sacrificing anything.

Also, considering the drop rate of runes, we arrive at the point where: using 50 troopers take a massive amount of time; farming runes to level up talismans take again a massive amount of time; then we might consider leveling anything to 100 before sacrificing, which will again take lots of time (not even mentioning the SoT refill costs).
    Getting characters to 5 star and level 100 will maximize their essence for sacrificing, but I think most people will agree that doing that for every fodder they want to sacrifice probably isn't worth it. That's a call that each individual needs to make for themselves.

I do hope though that sacrifice will come hand in hand with Brave New World, which (again I hope) will drop runes at a much higher rate than now any levels in Madness difficulty.
    Brave New World will come after Sacrifice, but yes, Brave New World will be for runes as Lord of Light is for shards; a better source for the XP and Evo requirements than the cosmos worlds.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for your response Sparton!

I am on the same opinion as you that no one will level to 100 ALL their dupes (as in my post: "we might consider leveling anything to 100 before sacrificing")
    Really looking forward to sacrifice, I have a tiny space now in my character list and 30 Nautical Souls are waiting for me
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    let me see, if get it right?

I can sacrifice my 4*lv 80 dupe mummy or SOL eddie and maybe "only" get ironite or some rare soul?
    Yet my dupe 5* nomad, child of the damned, viking eddie or allied general can get me higher rewards like some skill shards or a legendary souls?
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    let me see, if get it right?

I can sacrifice my 4*lv 80 dupe mummy or SOL eddie and maybe "only" get ironite or some rare soul?
    Yet my dupe 5* nomad, child of the damned, viking eddie or allied general can get me higher rewards like some skill shards or a legendary souls?
    as I understood : yes, if you sacrifice each one ALONE. You can add 10 chars together for better reward. If 10 3* beat 1 five* i can
    only guess, but at least we get better stuff for our dupes and shitty chars than gold.

If that was exactly your question...
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    iOS
    Will performing a sacrifice cost gold to perform, and if so, will the cost increase based on a higher the sacrifice tier?

I know gold really isn't that much of an issue at the moment. But Everything from talisman leveling to the book of souls requires some sort of gold cost based on level and rarity, so I'd assume sacrifice would work the same way. It just may be a more difficult pill to swallow when paying, say 12k gold, to sacrifice dupes, only to get more dupes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleestak View Post
    Will performing a sacrifice cost gold to perform, and if so, will the cost increase based on a higher the sacrifice tier?
    It doesn't directly cost gold, no.

It'll cost gold to get the characters, and it'll cost gold (and shards) to level up or evolve them to make them worth more, but no gold cost to actually do the sacrifice action.