Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So, not taking skill shards into account, Cyborg, Aces High, Vampire Hunter and Rainmaker Eddies should be the most valuable sacrifices. I feel tempted to sacrifice my Vampire Hunter...
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    not entirely sure what to think yet, have to see how it works first. but my first impression is, that more RNG is not the best thing, especially with the current % of getting new characters for longterm player. with every new character the chances are getting worse so it's almost impossible for the collectors to get them all. i would really like to see some solutions for that and i was hoping sacrifice will help us here. it actually helps us a little, so i'm fine with this as next step as long as the way doesn't stop there.

llexileon talked about soulshards some months ago, to get some character you'd like to have. this would be something really cool, usefull and non RNG. I bet many people would love it, even if it takes long to get a new char guaranteed. you could work for the char you would like to have, that would be a great motivation to play.

like buying a soulshard for a hell lot of badges/essence. once you have collected/earned 10 soulshards you will get the character you like. just a random example, but that's how i imagined it.
    something like that would be a great addition, because we would have something real not just very high % of getting useless dupes.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Sounds good. Hope you guys can get it out as quickly as you can. Want to see what I'll get for my Football team of Speed of Light Eddies.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    not entirely sure what to think yet, have to see how it works first. but my first impression is, that more RNG is not the best thing, especially with the current % of getting new characters for longterm player. with every new character the chances are getting worse so it's almost impossible for the collectors to get them all. i would really like to see some solutions for that and i was hoping sacrifice will help us here. it actually helps us a little, so i'm fine with this as next step as long as the way doesn't stop there.

llexileon talked about soulshards some months ago, to get some character you'd like to have. this would be something really cool, usefull and non RNG. I bet many people would love it, even if it takes long to get a new char guaranteed. you could work for the char you would like to have, that would be a great motivation to play.

like buying a soulshard for a hell lot of badges/essence. once you have collected/earned 10 soulshards you will get the character you like. just a random example, but that's how i imagined it.
    something like that would be a great addition, because we would have something real not just very high % of getting useless dupes.
    Soul Fragments are probably the feature you're referring to. It is indeed meant to be the way you can work towards earning specific characters. The goal of Sacrifice on the other hand is to give players another option for getting rid of characters and to always have souls and content from the gacha be valuable, even if they are lower tier or repeats of things you may already own.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Soul Fragments are probably the feature you're referring to. It is indeed meant to be the way you can work towards earning specific characters. The goal of Sacrifice on the other hand is to give players another option for getting rid of characters and to always have souls and content from the gacha be valuable, even if they are lower tier or repeats of things you may already own.

-Kaz
    thank you for the quick answer. yes i was referring to the soul fragments. did i get it right, that this is another feature you are working on?
    this would be simply fantatic for every player out there. very glad that game moves forward.

pretty exited about the the features, hope they will be implemented soon :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Look at the bright side, guys instead of selling your dupes for gold, now you can trade them for the same or little different dupes
    I'll be hoping to get some more Skill shards from all this and as Caretaker mentioned earlier to get rid of those doubles and triples characters I have piled up.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Soul Fragments are probably the feature you're referring to.
    -Kaz
    Hi Kaz/Sparton,

Are soul fragments coming up with this update too?

By the way, will we get a thread to discuss other adjustments? There's been some discussions about talisman mandatory slots, plus some Eddie abilities are bugged (Mend, Claim, Equilibrium), not to mention possible nerfs/buffs.

Thanks,
    Gmac

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    So, not taking skill shards into account, Cyborg, Aces High, Vampire Hunter and Rainmaker Eddies should be the most valuable sacrifices. I feel tempted to sacrifice my Vampire Hunter...
    And I am so hopeful to get a Vampire Hunter from my sacrifices ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Great news Sparton!!
    It would be great that together with Sacrifice, you can expand the characters inventory to, at least, 200 toons...
    I have like 10 times the whole roster in souls which I could not open due to space....
    Same here, been wondering why this is not 200 slots for awhile. I understand gradually increasing them to maintain stability but I think available slots should always be 10-20 more than available characters since some are going to want more than 1 of certain characters also. I have sold so many characters that I have spent time working on and levelling up, it is ridiculous!
    Chaosego888-9998

Well, I think there are 139 characters that you can currently get, plus 8 halloween and christmas characters that are no longer available, and currently only 140 character spots, so without an inventory expansion it won't be possible to collect them all which I think there are a few players who want to do (myself not included). Adding to that, they will introduce more characters in the future as well as the fact that some characters may actually be worth to have 2-3 of (such as Angel of Strife and Assassin Golden Son).
    Yeah, usually we consider if and how much we expand inventory sizes based on when we release characters. We know we want to include a feature for better collecting and tracking what of the expanding collection of characters you personally have collected, but we don't have a timeline for such a feature yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Like I sacrifice a toon with 10 skill shards, will I get 10 skill shards?
    No. This is not a feature where you can trade in characters with skill shards for skill shards. We have included something so that characters with skill shards which you no longer use give you a boost to essence for getting better rewards, but we did not build this feature with using skill shards to maximize rewards in mind, or as a way of getting skill shards out of a character.

Pretty much... but I would always caution against sacrificing yours if you only have one of them! The initial implementation of this feature is mainly to help get a better reward in case you get high-rarity dupes, but also a better avenue for rewards for lower-rarity dupes than just gold.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    thank you for the quick answer. yes i was referring to the soul fragments. did i get it right, that this is another feature you are working on?
    this would be simply fantatic for every player out there. very glad that game moves forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Are soul fragments coming up with this update too?
    Soul Fragments is another feature we have in development, but we don't have a timeline for that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    By the way, will we get a thread to discuss other adjustments? There's been some discussions about talisman mandatory slots, plus some Eddie abilities are bugged (Mend, Claim, Equilibrium), not to mention possible nerfs/buffs.
    The update that will debut Sacrifice will have tuning adjustments (although not too many/nothing too major), and there will be some other bug fixes. We will list everything that we've confirmed is fixed when we release patch notes for the update.