OS
    Android

Revenge manager.

As I cleared my defense list today I saved the best for last (Nicko). Bummer! After defeating chillster I think it was I was out of revenge.

Which pissed me a little of as I would love to try prove myself against the best, even they have a bad habit of going first.

This gave me the ideas to these two suggestions.

First I think we need a place to see remaining revenges.

Secondly I would love if we could see going first/total battles as we can see win/total battles. This would at least show the unbelievers ie Ian that this is by far not 50/50. Maybe it would even show an inbalance as with the attack differences.
    Actually Ian might not be wrong. He experience 50/50 while ie Caretaker and I experience 30/70.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    As I cleared my defense list today I saved the best for last (Nicko). Bummer! After defeating chillster I think it was I was out of revenge.

Which pissed me a little of as I would love to try prove myself against the best, even they have a bad habit of going first.

This gave me the ideas to these two suggestions.

First I think we need a place to see remaining revenges.

Secondly I would love if we could see going first/total battles as we can see win/total battles. This would at least show the unbelievers ie Ian that this is by far not 50/50. Maybe it would even show an inbalance as with the attack differences.
    Actually Ian might not be wrong. He experience 50/50 while ie Caretaker and I experience 30/70.
    Yeah,I would love to see a winning percentage by coin toss!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers