Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

March 22nd 2017 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    "Zone Eater" talisman?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    "Zone Eater" talisman?
    I'm curious about that as well
    Enti-2694

Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    "Zone Eater" talisman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    I'm curious about that as well
    Some of the early founders have these talismans from founders packs. They haven't been available in any other way since, but they (along with other talismans, like Thorn and Explosive) will become available in the upcoming Brave New World, so they have had some tuning adjustments to fit with what we want them to do once they are widely available.

OS
    Android
    Hi Sparton,

So happy for the changes in matchmaking! Hope this work well!

I did not like Artillery Dog talisman slot change, but ok.

By the way, don't know if you read, there was some discussion about talisman slots mandatory colors on the weekly thread.

Some points I made.
    - Some toons that do true damage have blue/red slots (AoS, w Troll, s Pyro)
    - SoL Eddie would be useful with a green spot now. 3 blues make him too weak for PVP.
    - Can't see any toon that can stack 2 immunity sets. (perhaps change gunner undead soldier?)

That and many more observations where brought by other forum members, seems to me there is a lot of interest in this subject.

Cheers
    Gmac

OS
    Android
    Also, I'm seeing some new Achievements listed related to Sacrifice. Anticipation is building!

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Is actually anything planned for the really weak visions Eddie?

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    So happy for the changes in matchmaking! Hope this work well!
    Same; I'm still expecting some weirdness since we're mid-week, but definitely let us know here or elsewhere on the forums what your experience/opinions are of the changes. We'll been keeping an eye on the various parts of the forum, even if we aren't posting in most threads.

I did not like Artillery Dog talisman slot change, but ok.

By the way, don't know if you read, there was some discussion about talisman slots mandatory colors on the weekly thread.

Some points I made.
    - Some toons that do true damage have blue/red slots (AoS, w Troll, s Pyro)
    - SoL Eddie would be useful with a green spot now. 3 blues make him too weak for PVP.
    - Can't see any toon that can stack 2 immunity sets. (perhaps change gunner undead soldier?)

That and many more observations where brought by other forum members, seems to me there is a lot of interest in this subject.
    Specifically on the subject of the Artillery Dog talisman slot change, that was one of those things where it was brought up from another player. We looked at what we wanted to allowed to be built for talisman setups and decided that the change we made here was the best course of action (since it's a physical attacker but still a defensive character, we felt Green-Red-Green was better than Green-Purple-Green, or having more non-Green slots).

Similarly, we'll take a look at the suggestions you and others have made. Keep in mind that we want to be very careful who we allow having things like two Immunity slots, and in some cases we have certain mixes of talisman colours to either encourage slightly more defensive or offensive builds, or to just not allow going too much in one particular direction.

Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminBreeg View Post
    Is actually anything planned for the really weak visions Eddie?
    We still have a bug fix we need to find the solution for with his cleanse buff, but we do not have plan to adjust Visions of the Beast Eddie at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Specifically on the subject of the Artillery Dog talisman slot change, that was one of those things where it was brought up from another player. We looked at what we wanted to allowed to be built for talisman setups and decided that the change we made here was the best course of action (since it's a physical attacker but still a defensive character, we felt Green-Red-Green was better than Green-Purple-Green, or having more non-Green slots).
    Oh man and just when I finally started using him last week and becoming more competitive especially with the talisman setup of Green-Purple-Green.

If I never remove the Purple talisman in that new Red slot it'll stay there right?

OS
    Android
    - Can't see any toon that can stack 2 immunity sets. (perhaps change gunner undead soldier?)[/I]
    I know there are 4-5 toons that can stack 2 sets, but NONE are usefull in PvP.

The immunity and shell talismans are a real bad joke since they can be denied with Siege.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry