Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20170322-224103.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  249.9 KB
    That's right, more than 99 in one pile.

Name:  Screenshot_20170322-224137_crop_802x362.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  88.6 KB
    Sacrifice coming soon, new achievements.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It's not a matter of no plan to fix it, is that our initial appraisal of the bug indicated it was not obvious how the code was broken to cause it to function as it does (or how to make it do what it we want it to without introducing a bug elsewhere, like with instantaneous cleanses).
    "but we do not have plan to adjust Visions of the Beast Eddie at this time." - So when will this be?
    I understand you guys dont figured out how to fix it, but your always saying thats not the time.
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 03-23-2017 at 03:59 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    "but we do not have plan to adjust Visions of the Beast Eddie at this time." - So when will this be?
    I understand you guys dont figured out how to fix it, but your always saying thats not the time.
    I'll take a look to see if there are any fixes possible for this within the next few patches. Can't make any promises, but I'll nudge it up on my list of things to do.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    I'll take a look to see if there are any fixes possible for this within the next few patches. Can't make any promises, but I'll nudge it up on my list of things to do.

-Kaz
    Lots os players want to use him besides me.
    Thanks for your reply, Kaz. Its good to see you guys are working in this.

OS
    Android
    Possesed rockets warior do not have an extra skill lvl as stated in tuning
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    about the voids:
    there are many, MANY more important problems than those little buggers which aren't working at all sometimes.
    It's the only working solution against a Grim Reaper who can destroy multiple toons in one round with his standard attack only - IF they work at all (= if they aren't bugged again and do nothing on mag/phy attacks), IF enemy team doesn't use siege, IF you are able to do something ever, IF they trigger
    and last but not least IF enemy doesn't use true dmg. Oh and if enemy team also has a Voidshield up: they can remove yours if you have a Magic/Physical attacker.

If you nerf them they will be completely useless

Edit: Sorry its of course Grim Reaper, not Carriage Rider
    Last edited by Kutte; 03-23-2017 at 12:57 PM.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutte View Post
    about the voids:
    there are many, MANY more important problems than those little buggers which aren't working at all sometimes.
    It's the only working solution against a carriage rider eddie who can destroy multiple toons in one round with his standard attack only - IF they work at all, IF enemy team doesn't use siege, IF you are able to do something ever, IF they trigger
    and last but not least IF enemy doesn't use true dmg. Oh and if enemy team also has a Voidshield up: they can remove yours if you have a Magic/Physical attacker.

If you nerf them they will be completely useless
    Well spoken, Kutte. Recht hast!
    What's up with the Explosive Talismans? I still have a lot of them from last year and they were the first talis that I had on level 50. The button is gone and they should be on when you make a perfect hit. But I didn't see this so far.
    Someone has experience with them?
    Btw, I was happy to see that they could become useful. The same goes for the Thorn talismans.
    Are there any plans to bring back Guard Talisman? I have only one of the them and could need two more.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    list seems far better for me but i only had the time to refresh a few times. will test more later and post if something changes.
    pretty okay with that so far. some highranks, some midranks and some lowranks on the list with different names every time so far seems fair for me.

it seems that you swiched to a step by step approach, so change one thing at once. the merit of this is that most changes went smoothly and without causing too much trouble.
    the famous NF -Screw-Ups seems to be eliminated in the last couple of changes, so congrats for that.

the only downside with this is that many things are still causing trouble and they are well known for a long time.

the pointsysystem in PVP is one of them. it'S so frustrating to win 98% of fights and still cannot go further than 1900 points
    with the natural refills. this is known since release of pvp and still no changes, even this should be really easy to fix.
    just extend the reduced pointloss from 1700 to 2300 or 2100 points and things will be in order. matchmaking fix won't change anything here.

i'm pretty covinced that people will not spend ironite in longterm if they are frustrated because they lost 300 points over night.
    this is too much of a sissyphos work, so many will give up and play for coins only like myself. people will spend more if they enjoy the feature and see progress. atm it's a negative motivation
    to spend ironite to compensate for the daily losses- a more positive appproach would be better (spending because of gaining more points, higher ranks and thus more iron coins)

will not talk about balance, because OPness of prisoner, siege, grim reaper and gunner CR. they are all well known, and the talisman are not working as a longterm solution, even if they are very usefull sometimes.

agree with nicko and others regarding the voidshields, they are much to powerfull and proc way too often. glad that you are working on this.

all in all happy to see some progress in all, but i would really love to see fixes for the main issues soon and sacrifice of course

best regards

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

Still seeing the same names

over and over again... and again... and again...

always the same names, the same teams, the same F'n'Chuck'Prisoner'Norris, same Siege teams...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Last update just destroyed PVP for me!!
    I was barely at 1600 points before the update with opponents at the same lvl as me and with almost equal teams. Now after 20 refreshes i only get 100lvl opponents with beast teams that kill me in the first round.
    I only won 2 matches because i went first and i was able to stun the whole opponent team. Also i am getting the same number of attacks as before plus even more cause everyone revenged the weak guy and offcourse i lost all the matches, so basically PVP is over for me.
    The only thing that got "fixed" is that after 20 refreshes i don't remember seing the same name more than twice.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.