Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    #1. You mention talisman... which can only be trigger on perfect attacks. Correct, so if my team is being taunted and I have a invisib set on my golden son. What's good is it, if auto doesn't land on perfect attack.
    So my talisman set up isnt the problem, it's to stupid ai that doesn't land on perfect attack almost 98% of the time. Which makes my team useless.
    Immunity talismans work great...no perfect hit required
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-24-2017 at 05:37 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS

I don't think I'm rude at all. More so smart and clever to see past someone bs.

Need perfect attack in order for talisman to trigger.

#1. You mention talisman... which can only be trigger on perfect attacks. Correct, so if my team is being taunted and I have a invisib set on my golden son. What's good is it, if auto doesn't land on perfect attack.
    So my talisman set up isnt the problem, it's to stupid ai that doesn't land on perfect attack almost 98% of the time. Which makes my team useless.

Drop rate is terrible

#2. You say I don't have a good team set up or I need a good roster. Lol I immediately laugh at this one. Well, I would if the drop rate wasn't so damn poor. Guess that throws number 2 out the question

#3. Is my question to you since you decided to involve your useless input. Into my conversation or post made to address someone else.
    What is the point of PvP like I said a million times. If I can't control my team. Going second that is, since I can never get to go first.
    Anyways my Def of pvp is ability for teams to fight against each other to see who is number one. Right, so if my team is being slaughtered and control by ai the first round. What's the point of anyone like myself playing pvp , if the ai is really playing my team.

I'll wait.......
    Sags input is always useless. C'mon Sag - get a clue!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I don't think I'm rude at all. More so smart and clever to see past someone bs.
    Of course treating ppl of idiot without ANY constructive point is real cleaver, I'm in admiration..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Of course treating ppl of idiot without ANY constructive point is real cleaver, I'm in admiration..
    Thinking the mods may can this guy real soon...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Sags input is always useless. C'mon Sag - get a clue!
    I know, can't help myself... Afterall I'm in the idiot club
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Blue Bat/Demon Dog

[rekt]

You failed the time you allowed the talisman effects be denied by Siege, and failed even harder when you put immunity yellow instead of green.
    He wasn't fighting a team with Siege, so that point is moot for that scenario.

You're not going to make it far in PVP with a single team of 4 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    It seams, that 2 months ago the taunt problem was notified as problem, but nothing has changed. And I am pretty sure, that there will never be any changes. Money money money. That is what counts.

Simple solution: if we want changes, we should stop paying for this game...
    I'm not sure why you think that a natural 3 star being a valuable character is making us bank...

Quote Originally Posted by PsiH86 View Post
    I noticed also that in ability of Corrupt Rescuer - Resuscitate appeared chance (or not chance, but a guarantee) Endure at the revived character (except for Eddie), revived without it earlier.
    Oh, I think that's a bug fix I missed noting in the patch notes. Giving Endure to all allies (including the revived one) is what we originally wanted with that skill.

Quote Originally Posted by PsiH86 View Post
    Appeared several Achievements connected with the Donation of characters, what is it and how to use it? (in a patchnote of this change it is not specified).
    There is a new feature coming out in the update that'll be available within the next few hours that those are for.

Anyways, Sacrifice update is live now-ish. Gonna bail outta this thread and set up the others.

Also, keep things civil and do not quite completely incendiary comments. I'm not going to be so lenient in the future, and I will loop CS in to deal with people if they're only attacking others and not contributing to the discussion.

OS
    Android
    What's your win percentage overall? Tough to look at three battles - tiny, tiny sample.
    jupp, thats right ofc. My Rate is 88%, got Rank 80 last week. Lost some because of toying around with new teams or playing with toons without talismans
    And yes, that was very bad luck but it shows that the whole system is too much depending on pure luck.

I'm not complaining because of loosing games.
    I have both, Mummy and SSD. It's IMHO the most boring Setup in PvP. So is fighting against them. When i look at my Attack List: 96% Mummy, 3% Grim. Some new names since update from time to time, but the same teams all over the place.

Don't get me wrong. I'm strictly against nerfs on toons or talismans in general. I'm fine with one-hit-wonders or prisoners (no, i don't have one). But the CC-Mechanics are IMHO not balanced very well.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    So far, I've seen a few new names on my list. On defense, it still seems that I benefit from not showing up on anyone else's list. Maybe it's because most all the teams I'm facing are Lvl 100 and I'm only Lvl 95. Other than that, I've had more crashes in pvp, two in game (one prisoner related) that cost me the match as well as two that crashed before the battle started. Now, in spite of only buying one talisman in the pvp store this week they're all locked out until tomorrow which stinks. Tried force closing, rebooting, loading on a different device and can't get them. If we could get an update that would let me use all of my mummies in pvp maybe I would have something to help my defense.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Geez...Kelly is no Angel

Looks like everyone is an idiot. Cool. Next topic...
    Apparently he isn't an angel lol I couldn't even find this post, hopefully the garbage was deleted. And what is it with people bashing me who can't even get the facts straight, pretty sure I've switched up my offense and defense to some degree every single week. So many false assumptions and generalizing. I'd get better information discussing this game with my pitbulls. Oh well glad some of you guys get where I'm coming from, and understand the inherent pitfalls of a free app.

And yeah, decided to play again this week, sick of all the damn self entitlement! You want something, tighten up your boots and go get it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Apparently he isn't an angel lol I couldn't even find this post, hopefully the garbage was deleted. And what is it with people bashing me who can't even get the facts straight, pretty sure I've switched up my offense and defense to some degree every single week. So many false assumptions and generalizing. I'd get better information discussing this game with my pitbulls. Oh well glad some of you guys get where I'm coming from, and understand the inherent pitfalls of a free app.

And yeah, decided to play again this week, sick of all the damn self entitlement! You want something, tighten up your boots and go get it.
    Haters...some people just wanna see the world burn,lmao!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers