Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Haters...some people just wanna see the world burn,lmao!
    indeed. fine with me, the Beast feeds off tears, only oiling up the gears of the machine!

OS
    Android
    Oh, boy! A lot of heat on the forums
    So, when my defense was 13% last week I should've called the top guys in PVP idiots too... wait... I am one of the top 25 guys! So I am an idiot...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Also, keep things civil and do not quite completely incendiary comments. I'm not going to be so lenient in the future, and I will loop CS in to deal with people if they're only attacking others and not contributing to the discussion.

I was reading this morning what became a somewhat heated thread overnight and I was a bit disappointed to see it break down like it did.

While it is great to see people are so passionate about the game, it's ability to make adults childish is regretful.

My intention was not to attack anyone or to incite attacks by others. Was only trying to address ongoing unanswered issues as opposed to finding new issues to focus on.

It's unfortunate to see people jump at the chance to insult others. That's not what I feel this community is about and really hope folks can remain civil with regards to suggestions about a mobile video game.

Have fun but not at the expense of others. Internet squabbles are pointless. There are better, more constructive things that can be done and said while maintaining respect for everyone within the community.

Cheers!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android

update whines

Not one to bitch too much, and these are generally cosmetic issues, so..

during quest battles...the objectives on the pause screen were removed, i for one like to know where i am at mid-battle, and the banner at the beginning of each round telling you which round you were facing, except boss level was also removed.

As i stated, just cosmetic

P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

I'm not sure why you think that a natural 3 star being a valuable character is making us bank...

I don't know, if you read what lots of player here write. If you are missing the right toons, you simply are sitting before your device and watch the game in autoplay mode. All those taunt/stun tipps depend on the right toons or going 1st. Of cause if you have the right toons you don't see the problem.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...taunting-teams

I'm really surprised this is still getting complaints...

Yes - I have a Prisoner. And seems 50% of the teams I face have one too so Hellhound is useless and my Prisoner is often benched.

There are so many ways to manage this
    Devils advocate here, honest...

Yes, there are many ways to counter, but let's be somewhat realistic; there are only a handful of toons out there that are needed to pull off the majority of the "manageable ways," and while many folks have them, some of us long-time players, and n00bs alike, still don't have them. That's ok, because there are common toons that we can all get that'll do the trick, but it takes a lot of time and resources to bring them up to par -- not to mention LOADS of experimentation. The issue that I'm running into (I'm a long-Timer without the "core" of "must have" arena toons) is that yes, I can counter taunt/stun/freeze teams, but I'm SEVERELY limited in the characters I can use. I've heard Spartan talk many times about experimenting, trying to combos, sets, etc., and while I've taken and enjoyed the challenge, the sad fact is if you want to beat the taunt/freeze/stun teams, you're pretty much stuck playing the same few characters. On the flip side, as we all know, it seems like 9 out of 10 defensive teams are running a Mummy, SSD, CG or more and more often, a combo of both -- sometimes all three. My win% is in the toilet the last two weeks because I refuse to play the safe/boring counter, or to just get the win for the wins sake. To me, it isn't about fairness as much as it's about options. I'm getting bored to tears fighting the exact same defenses over, and over, and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutte View Post
    no there aren't really.
    if you don't have any of those toons you're fu...out of luck.
    Many teams stun/freeze AND taunt. If you're not going first you have already lost in most cases.
    I also see more Siege units so those lame talismans don't work either

CC is still a problem
    I agree and disagree, sort of. You don't need all the RNG luck toons; it can be accomplished with run of the mill characters. BUT it takes a mountain and a half of resources, skill shards, and time. Is it worth it? Doubtful, honestly. All the resources and SS's used on these PvP anti-taunt teams will be all for naught the instant RNG decides to be kind, and finally gives me/you the toon you've been begging for. It stings all the more to see teams with THREE Ass Gold Son, 2 CG's, Trolls, Prisoners, etc. that, by nothing more than sheer luck, get to enjoy winning, without the time-sink, and the pile of resources that they didn't have to spend on mediocre toons that are now at their disposal to make their already awesome team better.

I know I sound whiny/bitter, and I suppose I am to some extent. I really have enjoyed the challenge of finding ways to beat the big teams, but unfortunately, it's looking more and more like you either get lucky with souls, or you play the same few characters non-stop, with no variety/fun/enjoyment, to maybe win a match -- IF you go first. Sadly, this update has made the taunt-teams more potant than before, so now even my go-to boring team isn't cutting the mustard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    We'll agree to disagree on this
    You're so polite it makes me want to wretch.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Attacking anyone above me & a few that are below but close. Only 1 manual refresh,rest have refreshed when timer expires. Still have yet to see Kris,Coletrain,Stex666 or Go8osMetal. Same people I never see!
    Same as last week,certain people don't show up til last couple hours. Be interesting to see attack #'s
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers