Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hi Sparton

Talisman slots consideration (all my views are biased towards PVP)
    Artielary Dog - I prefer purple to red to go void + blind or paralysis, that is very powerful combo for PVP, a red is ok too but not my style.
    Sentinel Pyro - Same as above, plus he does true damage, he pales in comparison to his brother warrior and this would be great for him in PVP.
    Speed of Light Eddie - With one green he could go one shell, one immunity, one other blue set, would work GREAT on paper against most Prisoner teams. He is already fragile, so 3 blues...
    Angel of Strife - He got nerfed along with Angel of Fear for no good reason, he was not considered for nerfing and also does true damage, a purple would compensate a bit and give people interesting options... (he is good against prisoners too...)
    2 immunity sets - should not be allowed on key toons, too much, but so is the Prisoner's passive... (Yeah, I have a little problem with that)

Visions Eddie
    He is a lv5, pleeeease fix Equilibrium!

Matchmaking fix input
    WeŽll keep you posted, stay tuned!
    (Ra! Always wanted to say this to you!)

Thanks again for interacting with us
    Gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 03-23-2017 at 12:03 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo-3281 View Post
    Oh man and just when I finally started using him last week and becoming more competitive especially with the talisman setup of Green-Purple-Green.

If I never remove the Purple talisman in that new Red slot it'll stay there right?
    Yes. My War Troll is still able to have the red slot hold a purple talisman... don't remove it and it will be fine... that said, I believe the change to Artillery dog is a no-brainer. He deals no magic or true damage whatsoever. Changing purple to a red slot and upping his DEF and MR make him much more effective all-around. Now he is able to have 2 sets of fierce or guardian talismans or a set of each while retaining the option have a health, stone or crystal talisman set and increased ATK potential... imo, excellent change!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    My list refreshed 20 min. after update. Similar names,maybe a couple new ones,all lower than me. Refreshed 1/2 hr. later,all new names! Still all lower,hopefully that'll change.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    My list refreshed 20 min. after update. Similar names,maybe a couple new ones,all lower than me. Refreshed 1/2 hr. later,all new names! Still all lower,hopefully that'll change.
    Noticed a bunch of lower level players on my list as well. Some level 60 or lower. List seems to have generated by PvP ranking instead of player level.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android

Exclamation

Is it just me or there was an (unintended?) change to the ascension talisman?.
    With this update the set 'icon' changed and also the effect changed to 'Increases special by 25% of MR'

After further review it looks like the effect is still the same old (increase magic by 1% of HP), so maybe just a bug with the text and icons
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 03-23-2017 at 12:18 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Noticed a bunch of lower level players on my list as well. Some level 60 or lower. List seems to have generated by PvP ranking instead of player level.
    For me same names at first, refreshed and lots of new names on lower levels.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Yes. My War Troll is still able to have the red slot hold a purple talisman... don't remove it and it will be fine... that said, I believe the change to Artillery dog is a no-brainer. He deals no magic or true damage whatsoever. Changing purple to a red slot and upping his DEF and MR make him much more effective all-around. Now he is able to have 2 sets of fierce or guardian talismans or a set of each while retaining the option have a health, stone or crystal talisman set and increased ATK potential... imo, excellent change!
    Gmac mentioned it in his post but I like having the Void and Blind talisman setup with him. I can't tell you how many times that Void Shield has helped (when it does work properly).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo-3281 View Post
    Gmac mentioned it in his post but I like having the Void and Blind talisman setup with him. I can't tell you how many times that Void Shield has helped (when it does work properly).
    Yeah, exactly.

But I get why people would also like a red, depends on how you play the toon. Same goes for many toons.

One solution perhaps a slot that would allow two colors choices? Would allow us to get more creative and use toons in different ways.
    Last edited by gmac; 03-23-2017 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Is it just me or there was an (unintended?) change to the ascension talisman?.
    With this update the set 'icon' changed and also the effect changed to 'Increases special by 25% of MR'

After further review it looks like the effect is still the same old (increase magic by 1% of HP), so maybe just a bug with the text and icons
    Yeah, it looks like some work we were intending to release later leaked out ahead of time.

We plan on renaming the "Ascension" talisman, since we feel that name will better fit a different talisman we want to introduce in Brave New World. However, it looks like some mixup has occurred for how that older (not currently collectable) talisman is described/displayed.

Nonetheless, we do intend for that older talisman to function as it currently does, but we'll need to track down what went wrong here.

OS
    iOS
    A couple things

1) Thanks so much for pushing this through. Personally it was more critical than sacrifice to try to make things more fair. Great to see you guys are listening!

2) Void Shields - a separate thread - and one I planned starting this weekend. I use them all the time. And I hate them! Just one more thing that restricts usage of characters. Right now my defense is all True Damage because any other defense will self destruct. It really limits the characters we can use. I'm all for a shield that causes some damage, but the severe damage the Void Shields cause now - along with removing beneficial effects - is simply too much. Like Jofer said in another thread - I love seeing the Blue Bat - a Void Shields dream.

How about lessening the damage and removing their obliteration of beneficial effects? 90% of the toons on my roster are useless on defense due to Void Shields...
    Nicko-0517