Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Guys,

I just played a little tonight.

All Prisoners teams now have immunity talismans, and everything seems to trigger more often.

And the problem sure is about void shields!!! (hahahahahahah)

I'm out, going to play something else this weekend.

Good luck and have fun everybody.

Cheers
    Gmac
    Hah....not.

I have to find the power and will not to play this goddamned game one day too
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Hah....not.

I have to find the power and will not to play this goddamned game one day too
    I'll play for my troopers, but Arena, that is a serious mess... I'm out.

OS
    Android
    I'll play for my troopers, but Arena, that is a serious mess... I'm out.
    Yeah...I hate to say it, but the new talismans, for as awesome and creative as they are, have really given the biggest advantage to Prisoner teams. There's no other way to slice it. Prisoner teams are the only ones who can counter siege─the only thing that can counter the new talismans. Now, even when going first, you can't CC a Prisoner team anymore as nearly every toon will have immunity talis, and the ones that don't will have shell talis so you can't wipe the floor with them on the first turn.

This is a shitty situation overall, as I know for a fact that the devs had our best interest in mind here. They didn't want these new talis to exacerbate the problem with the Prisoner.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Guys,

I just played a little tonight.

All Prisoners teams now have immunity talismans, and everything seems to trigger more often.

And the problem sure is about void shields!!! (hahahahahahah)

I'm out, going to play something else this weekend.

Good luck and have fun everybody.

Cheers
    Gmac

(troopers, you'll get your badges of course)
    Well I'd be lying if I didn't say that was the best news I've heard all day! Thanks buddy!!! U just saved me a fortune in ironite on Saturday! Thank You,Thank You,Thank You!!!
    U know I'm J/K,but seriously,if your ol' lady's got u going to weddings...well your days are numbered anyways!
    J/K again...actually no, i'm pretty serious about that one!
    I don't know what to say...take a break,play the game for what it is,hopefully things will improve.
    Really wish u wouldn't,ur too damn good!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    I've only been attacked twice since I updated last night. Last one was 19 hours ago.

I might just stop my exercise in only doing the daily 3, and burn through some ironite if this holds through tomorrow...

Apologies in advance...

Lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Totally understand and agree with you on all said brutha, just noticed devs seemed quick to offer a solution to that but seemed to be ignoring (even if they aren't) issues like Prisoner. Not attacking you or anyone by any stretch of the imagination. You're one of my troopers and a strong voice on the forum. When you speak, everyone listens (or *write/reads).

Hopefully devs will not NerF the Prisoner as he is one of the coolest chars in the game. With my luck, he'd drop for me the day after they did. That said it is extremely unbalanced in respect to having and not having this char or a suitable and true counter for him other than himself. I've asked repeatedly that the devs leave him alone and find other ways to counter his passive... (its all in the parentheses)

I use Void talismans almost exclusively and can confirm all concerns (and counters) even though any potential reduction in the proc rate or damage reflection could render them useless as has been the case with other talismans. Again, the solution seems to be the real dilemma here. It's impossible to fix one thing and keep everyone happy when that fix ruins something else.

Cheers guys, thought I might take some flack but I'm glad we're all respectful about our opinions. Says a lot about the community.
    ��
    No attack interpreted! Just wanted to clarify as seems like some were saying "many ways to manage Void shields" - but that's not true on defense when an idiot is controlling your team

My interpretation of Kaz's response wasn't "yeah, let's find a solution to this major Void Shield concern and put the Prisoner issue on the back burner ". It was simply "yeah, it's an issue we're already dealing with among others." Big difference.

Honestly - there is no bigger issue in PvP than the Prisoner. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I don't envy the developers on this one. I'm glad they're taking a measured approach.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Wiped out two more times before getting a chance to tap the screen. Again, in the last month I'm fairly confident that I've become better at PVP, upgraded a whole shitload of toons, and worked out some fun/decent strategies -- yet I'm getting my ass kicked worse than ever.

As for "you coulda countered with XYZ character" -- that is rubbish. Take a gander at my roster and then my play logs; I probably experiment with more teams/chars than anyone. Hell, I've got half a dozen skillshards on 2* characters like Sandworms because it seemed solid at the time. The point is, the teams I've been having success with are all of a sudden getting Pooh-Fingered by taunt/stun/freeze. Something ain't stirrin' the Kool-Aide man.

OS
    Android
    As I said when I firstly saw the new talisman effects: "this will only make Prisoner teams even stronger".
    You dont need to be expert gamer or something like that to notice this...
    This new talis looks great in an hypothetical scenario when the Prisoner doesn't exist, lol.

Of course that this new talis fell on the graces of some players, these players (in most) have a prisoner on theyr teams.
    In the current prisoner scenario this talis are useless for non prisoner teams and I dont need to say why, everyone already noticed that.

So, this is the last time Im talking about it, if you want to make the PvP great simply change the Prisoner, stop add things trying to soften the situation, this will not work. Everything you try to add will again only benefit prisoner teams.

Change the prisoner, free the pvp.

Cheers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We don't have anything specifically prepared, but we are continuing to monitor the situation and the communities ability to adapt. Many people have found successful responses to heavy CC in various flavours by employing different character and talisman compositions (thought of trying something like Run to the Hills Eddie?), which is indeed one of the main goals of PVP, but we do plan on doing more with both tuning and adding new characters and talismans to give players more options.
    It seams, that 2 months ago the taunt problem was notified as problem, but nothing has changed. And I am pretty sure, that there will never be any changes. Money money money. That is what counts.

Simple solution: if we want changes, we should stop paying for this game...

OS
    Android
    Hello!
    I noticed also that in ability of Corrupt Rescuer - Resuscitate appeared chance (or not chance, but a guarantee) Endure at the revived character (except for Eddie), revived without it earlier.
    Appeared several Achievements connected with the Donation of characters, what is it and how to use it? (in a patchnote of this change it is not specified).

P.S.: I ask forgiveness for my English because I from Russia and for writing of messages use an online translator.