Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Is it still going on?

I had a few losses yesterday due to that but only one crash this morning out of a lot of matches so things seem pretty stable here
    Ripping through list clear #3, all is well on this front!

OS
    iOS
    I haven't seen the auto Eddie switch if the spare Ed is in the third Ed slot, with no Ed in the second position.

Only tried that with my own Eddies, not with a Trooper Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    So I just witnessed the most ridiculous bug, this update seriously messed shit up. I was fighting chribbe and my team literally started attacking itself. instead of jumping and attacking the opposite team member I had targeted, they jumped to the side and attacked another member of my team! needless to say I lost. roll this back, it's obviously broke as all hell.
    I think the other team must have been equipped with the "Disgruntled Postal Worker" Talisman set. I think they are for sale in the secret LOTB store...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I got the same issue twice, I thought it was my internet connection but it was not. This should be addressed ASAP.

There is a thread from those that have experienced this issue dating back to the first release of the arena. There has been no SERVER SIDE fix since then, so hang tight and be patient.

For those having this issue, I suggest finding that thread

OS
    Android
    Would be great if there wouldn't be a sacrifice limit with the spots. So you could throw like 100 1* and 2* characters together to reach the highest level. I have 2000+ normal souls and with that system now I will reach only sacrifice level 1 or 2 plenty of times.
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    iOS
    Just a word here for saying that this is the most badass update ever!
    Thank you very much for this, at last our dupes saved for ages gave us awesome rewards!
    I wasn't lucky with the RNG (got other dupes from legendary and A/G souls) but i got all the skillshards i needed (and ever more...) !
    The vortex rewards are great!
    dje-8079

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I'm finding Viking Eddie's Loot skill is not stealing a buff fairly frequently. At first I thought it was because he used to steal multiple buffs and I was just not seeing what he stole, but even when he tries to steal a single buff like Immunity he fails on occasion.

Update: This is happening a lot. Anyone else noticing this?
    That's odd, and definitely not intended. I'll pass that along to be investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Sparton, do the Wickerdog King and Queen give less essence when sacrificed on purpose? I'm curious, as they currently give around ~100 less essence than other natural 3* characters. :S
    Assuming you're comparing it to another natural 3 star warrior/sentinel/magus ally, probably not. I'll have to investigate that when I'm back in the office.

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Please please please get some professional German translator: "Anfahrt der Altar" for annoucing the sacrifice feature does not make sense at all. There are even a few native Germans in this forum so you could ask one of us to do that.
    I'll pass that along. That may have been one particular translation source that we might be able to avoid in the future. Sorry about that.

OS
    Android
    I just saw, that the character description in the troopers screen is not working as intended...
    You can see "description something" and eg "High health stunner" written over each other

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Assuming you're comparing it to another natural 3 star warrior/sentinel/magus ally, probably not. I'll have to investigate that when I'm back in the office.
    Thanks for the update, Sparton!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Sparton - talks to several others with Viking Eddie and all are experiencing this
    Nicko-0517