Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Thanks Sparton - talks to several others with Viking Eddie and all are experiencing this
    I also noticed that with my Viking since the update!
    dje-8079

OS
    Android

Same as with pt-BR

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    T
    I'll pass that along. That may have been one particular translation source that we might be able to avoid in the future. Sorry about that.
    Me and HomemLivre can help you here...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    i had 4 crashes in a row now in pvp against different opponents in the last hour, than i stopped playing.

The loading screen issue as other described it on the forums started to hit me. The loading screen simply doesn’t finish, the wheel spins over and over fo several minutes, so that i have to forceclose.
    Mostly i‘m playing with the emulator droid4x. But i tried sony experia compact too, with the same issue.

I had no problems the whole day, but after i filled the vortex circle the first time and refilled sow for a final rush i cannot play anymore.
    That really bad timing for me. I lost 30 ironite for the refill and instead of 2100 points ,140 ironite and 3 rare souls i will ended up with 100 ironite.
    Total loss of 60 ironite and 3 rare souls and 100 coins.

beside this i really like sacrifice, great feature!

EDIT: after the daily reset it seems to work fine again :-/
    Last edited by slauki; 03-26-2017 at 12:42 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i had 4 crashes in a row now in pvp against different opponents in the last hour, than i stopped playing.

The loading screen issue as other described it on the forums started to hit me. The loading screen simply doesn’t finish, the wheel spins over and over fo several minutes, so that i have to forceclose.
    Mostly i‘m playing with the emulator droid4x. But i tried sony experia compact too, with the same issue.

I had no problems the whole day, but after i filled the vortex circle the first time and refilled sow for a final rush i cannot play anymore.
    That really bad timing for me. I lost 30 ironite for the refill and instead of 2100 points ,140 ironite and 3 rare souls i will ended up with 100 ironite.
    Total loss of 60 ironite and 3 rare souls and 100 coins.

beside this i really like sacrifice, great feature!
    That sucks bud! Don't know how u can end post on a positive note???
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    So I just witnessed the most ridiculous bug, this update seriously messed shit up. I was fighting chribbe and my team literally started attacking itself. instead of jumping and attacking the opposite team member I had targeted, they jumped to the side and attacked another member of my team! needless to say I lost. roll this back, it's obviously broke as all hell.
    I just had this happen to me about 10min ago. I had my mummy eddie as leader, storm eddie in 2nd, trying to build up his levels and a trooper original eddie 3rd. I was watching it in autoplay when it switched to the original eddie. I stopped auto play right after it switched again to my 3* 19lvl storm eddie. My 4* 80lvl desert warrior was selected when I tried to switch back to my mummy eddie, but he was no longer there, just another original eddie. So, I tapped off the eddie selection (I happend to tap the area where my storm eddie was) and the desert warrior attacked my storm eddie and killed him. Damn, that sucks. And, no trooper points to boot.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    What characters were you using/what characters did you see attacking incorrectly?
    I also had it, my Grim Reaper Eddie attacked himself.
    Champion: Mystic Eddie(Aces High Eddie soon)
    My Eddie collection:
    Mystic Eddie, Grim Reaper Eddie, Speed Of Light Eddie, Carriage Rider Eddie, Wicker Man Eddie
    Fear Of The Dark Eddie, Mummy Eddie, Pharaoh Eddie
    Eternity Eddie, Rainmaker Eddie, Vampire Hunter Eddie, Storm Eddie
    Aces High Eddie, Tailgunner Eddie, Soldier Eddie
    Eddie I really really wish: Cyborg Eddie
    Soundwave214-2036

OS
    Android
    Yesterday, I used to sacrifice my best dupe characters, and when I clicked "sacrifice" my game just freeze and after 10 mins waiting I reload it, toons are gone, and I got nothing. Nice, thanks.
    Champion: Mystic Eddie(Aces High Eddie soon)
    My Eddie collection:
    Mystic Eddie, Grim Reaper Eddie, Speed Of Light Eddie, Carriage Rider Eddie, Wicker Man Eddie
    Fear Of The Dark Eddie, Mummy Eddie, Pharaoh Eddie
    Eternity Eddie, Rainmaker Eddie, Vampire Hunter Eddie, Storm Eddie
    Aces High Eddie, Tailgunner Eddie, Soldier Eddie
    Eddie I really really wish: Cyborg Eddie
    Soundwave214-2036

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Cool, my team just attacked itself again, multiple losses from this tonight. this shits getting old fast. I used to play Marvels Avenger Alliance 2 and this app is starting to scarily feel similar with the bugs. Needless to say those servers were eventually shut down. Tread carefully with purchases troopers.

Banned
    Maybe such big updates shouldn't be rolled out before the weekend. Mistakes can be made, no problem. But if so big problems appear, they should go back one step and roll out the old version with less bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Cool, my team just attacked itself again, multiple losses from this tonight. this shits getting old fast. I used to play Marvels Avenger Alliance 2 and this app is starting to scarily feel similar with the bugs. Needless to say those servers were eventually shut down. Tread carefully with purchases troopers.
    I have a shirt that says... "I don't always test my code, but when I do, I make sure to test it in Production first" LMAO!!! Scary times!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...