Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Do you recall what characters you were sacrificing, and with what levels? If you can recall at least some of the characters I might be able to piece together the info I need from your transaction history.
    There were:
    -Assassin Troll (4*, level 1), one in each sacrifice.
    -Soldier Eddie (4*, level 80) in one and Tailgunner Eddie (4*, level 80) in the other.
    -Wickerman Eddie, Carriage Rider Eddie, Holy Smoke Eddie and Fear of the Dark Eddie, all at 4* level 80, two in each sacrifice (but I do not remember in which combinations).
    -Angel of Pain, Angel of Strife, Sentinel Pyro Soldier, Warrior Troll, The Wicker Man, Rocket Dog and two Magus Golden Sons. Those were all 4*. Two of them were level 80, one in each sacrifice, but I can't remember which ones as I did that just before the sacrifice to get enough essence. The rest of that bunch were level 1. I do not remember which went into which sacrifice.
    -Two nat 3* Eddies (Mummy, Run to the Hills and/or Speed of Light) brought to 4 * level 80 in each sacrifice. I do not remember the exact combinations

The two sacrifices were made back to back Monday morning, some time between 8 and 12 my local time (GMT +2), most likely between 9 and 11.
    I'm pretty sure the rewards were 3 rare warrior souls and a skill shard in the first sacrifice and 3 each of rare warrior and rare magus souls in the second sacrifice, if that is of any further help.

Thanks for looking into it. I did send a mail (with way less details) to support through the in-game support-button yesterday so you know.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    The team attacking itself bug seems to be more widespread than i initially experienced, it's happened to me a bunch more against teams without GRE or bats. happened a few times against caretakers ASGx3 and mummy team and a few others with random characters and soldier eddy I noticed a few times as well. Now it just seems random. Just wanted to add that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I just had the self attack happen versus Joe (Grim Reaper Eddie, Angel of Fear, Warrior Troll, Prisoner) My Soulless Demon jumped far left and Blinded my Mummy Eddie... I have seen this several times over the past few days, not sure of the other teams... This was the first time I nearly killed myself... You can move the target cursor to the other team when you notice this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Just saw it again versus Educated Fool (Grim Reaper Eddie, Sentinel Corrupt Droid, Prisoner, Sentinel Soulless Demon) ...Grim Reaper & Prisoner are common to Joe's team
    Thanks for the additional info; appended this to our internal bug report.

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    There were:

[Stuff and things]

Thanks for looking into it. I did send a mail (with way less details) to support through the in-game support-button yesterday so you know.
    If you append all that info about what you sacrificed and what time the sacrifices were to your support ticket, that'll be better for ensuring it's tracked, as CS actually has the power to do things, whereas I only really have the power to check some things.

It does seem like there is a bug where hitting a sacrifice tier exactly will display as though you could get rewards from tier N, but you're actually getting rewards from tier N-1. The workaround right now is to ensure you are at least 1 point above the requirement (ie getting to 20,001 essence will give you the 20,000+ tier rewards, but 20,000 essence will give you the reward for the tier below it). We'll make sure that's fixed for a subsequent update.

OS
    Android
    It does seem like there is a bug where hitting a sacrifice tier exactly will display as though you could get rewards from tier N, but you're actually getting rewards from tier N-1.
    Is that true for all sacrifice tier? :'[
    I did many sacrifices (6+ ?) at 500, and I did not really check if it was tier 1 or 2 rewards XD
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    Is that true for all sacrifice tier? :'[
    I did many sacrifices (6+ ?) at 500, and I did not really check if it was tier 1 or 2 rewards XD
    Yes, that would be the case sadly.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 03-29-2017 at 08:37 PM.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the additional info; appended this to our internal bug report.

It does seem like there is a bug where hitting a sacrifice tier exactly will display as though you could get rewards from tier N, but you're actually getting rewards from tier N-1. The workaround right now is to ensure you are at least 1 point above the requirement (ie getting to 20,001 essence will give you the 20,000+ tier rewards, but 20,000 essence will give you the reward for the tier below it). We'll make sure that's fixed for a subsequent update.
    oh man, that's a tough one:

i did a sacrifice yesterday evening and was going for tier 6. I sacrificed 3x 4* toons level 80 (7200) and 4x 4* (12800) toons level 100, for exactly 20.000 points. i only tried to make things as optimal as possible. is there a chance to get some additional rewads back? i wrote to the support, but this is really really hard, many months of hard work was put into this tier 6 sacrifice. i had free slots so i could have sacrificed one 1* toon more if i knew that :/. i got 13 rare souls and one skillshards i belive so i don't know if that's standard for tier 6 or if this is very low for this tier.

btw: is there a difference in rewards if we sacrifice 20.001 essences or 35.000 esseces (both tier 6)?

EDIT i found a picture of my sacrifice:Name:  sacrifice.PNG
Views: 213
Size:  636.4 KB
    Last edited by slauki; 03-29-2017 at 09:11 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    oh man, that's a tough one:

i did a sacrifice yesterday evening and was going for tier 6. I sacrificed 3x 4* toons level 80 (7200) and 4x 4* (12800) toons level 100, for exactly 20.000 points. i only tried to make things as optimal as possible. is there a chance to get some additional rewads back? i wrote to the support, but this is really really hard, many months of hard work was put into this tier 6 sacrifice. i had free slots so i could have sacrificed one 1* toon more if i knew that :/. i got 13 rare souls and one skillshards i belive so i don't know if that's standard for tier 6 or if this is very low for this tier.
    It's in support's hands; as I said, I'm not someone who can go about changing or compensating people for things. It is something I've been discussing with our CS team to figure out how we want to best go about handling the situation, though.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    btw: is there a difference in rewards if we sacrifice 20.001 essences or 35.000 esseces (both tier 6)?
    Yes; for every point of essence over the minimum for the tier, you have a chance of getting an additional reward. Once you've gotten so much that you've doubled the essence requirement for a sacrifice tier, you'll then get two rewards, and each point over that improves your chance of getting 3 rewards for that tier (and so forth for triple the tier's requirement, quadruple the tier's requirement, etc).

That said, if you're looking for a specific reward (such as skill shards), you'll still get more of them on average from getting to higher tiers compared to trying to get multiple rewards from a lower tier, but essence above the minimum isn't completely wasted.

OS
    Android

Prisoner still transfer self debuf

Just got his self debuf transfered twice in Arena.

Just lol. This guy will never be fixed?!?!

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Just got his self debuf transfered twice in Arena.
    Just lol. This guy will never be fixed?!?!
    He does transfer his negative status if you are not immune that's a skill..
    As for me when immune, nothing get transferred..
    Still he transfer "grey" status when he shouldn't but never to immune toons.. In my case at least..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I'm finding Viking Eddie's Loot skill is not stealing a buff fairly frequently. At first I thought it was because he used to steal multiple buffs and I was just not seeing what he stole, but even when he tries to steal a single buff like Immunity he fails on occasion.

Update: This is happening a lot. Anyone else noticing this?
    I've found this to be a problem as well. If it does steal any buffs, it's only 1. Having trouble with enemies that have multiple buffs with 1 being something like Titan Shield or Invincible. They always seem to the be last to be stolen.