Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    OS
    Android
    I didn't check all the comments about new bugs here, but that's a strange one which I could find:

The known issue with changing a good Eddie to a weak one by AI is like the precondition. So my good leveled up Eddie was changed to one that needs to be leveled up in the spare slots. So before loosing again (like 10 % of all fights in which I had a 100% win rate before this update) I stopped autoplay and tried to switch Eddies back. But then something new happened. Eddie disappeared completely. So from this point I had only two troopers fighting around an empty spot in the middle. It even worked to finish the game without an Eddie. So it didn't get stuck in the moment when it's Eddies turn. It's just like there has been no Eddie at all.
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden84 View Post
    I didn't check all the comments about new bugs here, but that's a strange one which I could find:

The known issue with changing a good Eddie to a weak one by AI is like the precondition. So my good leveled up Eddie was changed to one that needs to be leveled up in the spare slots. So before loosing again (like 10 % of all fights in which I had a 100% win rate before this update) I stopped autoplay and tried to switch Eddies back. But then something new happened. Eddie disappeared completely. So from this point I had only two troopers fighting around an empty spot in the middle. It even worked to finish the game without an Eddie. So it didn't get stuck in the moment when it's Eddies turn. It's just like there has been no Eddie at all.
    Yes, happened to me too.

Another issue:
    for me is impossible to climb the charts in PVP because If I attack 100/200 times per week, I'm attacked 200/400 times (double).