Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt View Post
I'm trying with various combinations, I've a spare level 100 vampire Hunter Eddie and I've found out that is only 11250 worth. So it appears that if I want to make an "ultimate" sacrifice I need at least 2 level 100 natural five star toons to make it. Also assumed that every other sacrificed toon is at least a level 80 natural 4 star. It means that I've to sacrifice at least 2 of the rarest toons I've ever pulled (IF I'm so lucky to have spare ones) to avoid the risk to get a rare soul with my sacrifice. It's really too much in my opinion. The gap between the "exalted" (Wich has rare souls) and the "ultimate" (Wich hasn't) is 30000, that is more than the double needed for the previous one.
I think that 40.000 may be a more reasonable target for the ultimate sacrifice because allows me to I invest just one max level natural 5* toon for it, without taking the risk to see drop a simple rare soul. It's scary, and I think it will make people drop the game for frustration.
Not gonna argue with you, but I can tell you that I got 50 Rare Souls from a rank 6 offering. So it's not that bad even you hit those. However, I have no idea if that is always the quantaty handed out. The "rewards" discription is not really helpful in that regard, since you get to know neither chances nor quantaties. No idea how we should figure out if we should prefer 1 bigger or 2 smaller sacrifices.

I don't know if it is a bug or left out, but in the screen shot posted in the announcement thread the sum of your sacrifices and your vortex level are displayed. This is not the case for me.

It would also be great to display the sacrifice value of your characters in the team selection where you upgrade them. At the moment you have to switch a lot back and forth to find out you are still very, very close to reaching the next tier.