Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 93
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917

    i am Jofer16, crusher of dreams, and contrary to popular belief, not a robot. AMA :)

    hello fellow troopers! wanted to post (but couldn't until a few minutes ago) to clear up some fake news i caught wind of by some kind friends alerting me, which is being spread by the likes of users shaolinlondo and Skynyrdoo7. i'm being accused of botting/cheating/god knows what. mainly because i blew skynyrdoo7 out of the water the other night after he tried to catch me, and previous shenanigans and just generally having fun. ran up about 1k points in maybe an hour or so taking a few quick breaks.

    if you consider clearing my lists repeatedly, and only losing once in a bloodbath spree, yeah i guess that's botting. done totally legit and i welcome any investigation from the devs from your false reports. feel free to have them dig the logs for all of my activity. probably not the best idea to accuse someone of cheating and run to the devs just because their play style is over your head and you don't understand it. all of the pay to win crying is so overplayed, pretty sure it's not pay to win when i'm racking up points at a rate faster than others when playing head to head. yeah i buy refills, but i'm still faster in the end no matter, and everyone trying to catch me is buying refills too. now if i had zero skill and was still winning, i'd get your point, but money alone won't buy you rank #1 in this game, you're super naive for thinking that. if that were so, Shaolinlondo would be rank #1, i've heard the crazy amounts he spends so you obviously need skill too or he and everyone else complaining would win. trust me, if you can spend hundreds of dollars on souls consistently, you're already spending more than enough to win, it just hasn't clicked for you yet. i can't buy a special time boost to make me play faster and never lose lol. i've inspected troopers accounts on my list and i spend nowhere near what some others do looking at their toon collections. Sparton even said that the "pay to win" complaints are overstated, he can probably see the underlying data. i definitely spend money, i come from other games like SWGOH, was big into digital trading cards, and love mobile gaming so it's nothing new for me, but my reign so far has been a combination of factors, that's just what fuels the machine. you have to give a Lamborghini gas to make it go

    strategy.. i don't cherry pick or use auto/ai play as some are speculating, my lists get cleared from beginning to end, and then on to the next. i used to skip some teams in the beginning weeks, but now my attack team/strategy is strong enough where i don't need to, like i said i only lost once in that run after running up 1k points sitting in the #1 spot. people boast about huge winstreaks, but if you really want a test, try running one up sitting in 1st place so your lists are the cream of the crop, and not skipping anybody.. that's the real challenge. streaks when you're outside the top 10ish are cool, but not that impressive in comparison. and the "jofer's team is horrible" comments by the people mentioned are laughable. EVERY defense team is horrible, AI is garbage, and i'm guessing my hold rate is higher than yours. sitting at 35% hold rate now, which i'd say is pretty decent for being attacked 300+ times already this week. you guys are literally the fake news kings of the community. also been funny hearing about people boasting they beat me and that my team sucks, then an hour later lose consecutive times to me and **crickets**.

    also wanted to let everyone know i haven't been able to post on these forums because the email registration is broken, i've tried repeatedly and tried getting help on the legacy subreddit but no helpful response, after months i finally got access after emailing support this morning. hence why i haven't introduced myself yet over here, i wasn't able to. i'll answer any questions about my account regarding validadity, etc., there's no cheater in me. got sick of trying to register and gave up, but figured i'd try support so i could get on here to post and defend myself now that accusations are picking up.

    and wanted to specifically give a shout out to NICKO, GMAC, everyone that's given me props and respect, you know who you are. i didn’t have member access to the forums like i said, but saw some posts awhile back when gmac and i had an epic battle. this has all been done legit and true players seem to realize that. you guys are the pillar of the community, lots of respect to your craft, and this is only really directed to the jealous speculators stirring up drama and the silly "jofer isn't one of us" crowd. you sure don't make new people want to become "one of you" if that's how you act. it's tough to want to join a community when you're being accused of cheating, etc. but i've seen some of you are at least of the welcoming type and very friendly so i appreciate that, and those i've seen stick up for me. I have a good memory of user ids.

    is botting even possible in this game? take off the tinfoil hats guys lol.

    see you all on the battlefield friends!

  2. #2
    Senior Member gmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    443
    Hey man!

    Big fan here!

    That battle was awesome, letīs try that again sometime!!!

    And welcome to the forum!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Silentknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,417
    Lol,bout time!!! U have some reading to do!!! Lmao!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

  4. #4
    Senior Member druid138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,298
    Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your arena success!

    druid138-6195

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Tidewater, VA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    165
    Jealous bitch are still bitches.

    Keep giving gas to your Lambo, comrade.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    hello fellow troopers! wanted to post (but couldn't until a few minutes ago) to clear up some fake news i caught wind of by some kind friends alerting me, which is being spread by the likes of users shaolinlondo and Skynyrdoo7. i'm being accused of botting/cheating/god knows what. mainly because i blew skynyrdoo7 out of the water the other night after he tried to catch me, and previous shenanigans and just generally having fun. ran up about 1k points in maybe an hour or so taking a few quick breaks.

    if you consider clearing my lists repeatedly, and only losing once in a bloodbath spree, yeah i guess that's botting. done totally legit and i welcome any investigation from the devs from your false reports. feel free to have them dig the logs for all of my activity. probably not the best idea to accuse someone of cheating and run to the devs just because their play style is over your head and you don't understand it. all of the pay to win crying is so overplayed, pretty sure it's not pay to win when i'm racking up points at a rate faster than others when playing head to head. yeah i buy refills, but i'm still faster in the end no matter, and everyone trying to catch me is buying refills too. now if i had zero skill and was still winning, i'd get your point, but money alone won't buy you rank #1 in this game, you're super naive for thinking that. if that were so, Shaolinlondo would be rank #1, i've heard the crazy amounts he spends so you obviously need skill too or he and everyone else complaining would win. trust me, if you can spend hundreds of dollars on souls consistently, you're already spending more than enough to win, it just hasn't clicked for you yet. i can't buy a special time boost to make me play faster and never lose lol. i've inspected troopers accounts on my list and i spend nowhere near what some others do looking at their toon collections. Sparton even said that the "pay to win" complaints are overstated, he can probably see the underlying data. i definitely spend money, i come from other games like SWGOH, was big into digital trading cards, and love mobile gaming so it's nothing new for me, but my reign so far has been a combination of factors, that's just what fuels the machine. you have to give a Lamborghini gas to make it go

    strategy.. i don't cherry pick or use auto/ai play as some are speculating, my lists get cleared from beginning to end, and then on to the next. i used to skip some teams in the beginning weeks, but now my attack team/strategy is strong enough where i don't need to, like i said i only lost once in that run after running up 1k points sitting in the #1 spot. people boast about huge winstreaks, but if you really want a test, try running one up sitting in 1st place so your lists are the cream of the crop, and not skipping anybody.. that's the real challenge. streaks when you're outside the top 10ish are cool, but not that impressive in comparison. and the "jofer's team is horrible" comments by the people mentioned are laughable. EVERY defense team is horrible, AI is garbage, and i'm guessing my hold rate is higher than yours. sitting at 35% hold rate now, which i'd say is pretty decent for being attacked 300+ times already this week. you guys are literally the fake news kings of the community. also been funny hearing about people boasting they beat me and that my team sucks, then an hour later lose consecutive times to me and **crickets**.

    also wanted to let everyone know i haven't been able to post on these forums because the email registration is broken, i've tried repeatedly and tried getting help on the legacy subreddit but no helpful response, after months i finally got access after emailing support this morning. hence why i haven't introduced myself yet over here, i wasn't able to. i'll answer any questions about my account regarding validadity, etc., there's no cheater in me. got sick of trying to register and gave up, but figured i'd try support so i could get on here to post and defend myself now that accusations are picking up.

    and wanted to specifically give a shout out to NICKO, GMAC, everyone that's given me props and respect, you know who you are. i didn’t have member access to the forums like i said, but saw some posts awhile back when gmac and i had an epic battle. this has all been done legit and true players seem to realize that. you guys are the pillar of the community, lots of respect to your craft, and this is only really directed to the jealous speculators stirring up drama and the silly "jofer isn't one of us" crowd. you sure don't make new people want to become "one of you" if that's how you act. it's tough to want to join a community when you're being accused of cheating, etc. but i've seen some of you are at least of the welcoming type and very friendly so i appreciate that, and those i've seen stick up for me. I have a good memory of user ids.

    is botting even possible in this game? take off the tinfoil hats guys lol.

    see you all on the battlefield friends!
    That explains a lot, well first of all I have to make u my sincere apologies, in the real beginning I underestimated your team and yes I was pissed because if u remember that week I tried for the eternal, I got several attack from you all in few hours, dragging me down down down, in that time I ate u, seriously. Glad I was completely wrong about u, your silence due issue login (got the same issue here) was just increasing my suspect on u, but like I said I ve been prick and I regret about all shit on you. Hope you ll accept it and other than that u are really welcome here and see u on the battlefield! Cheers

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Hey man!

    Big fan here!

    That battle was awesome, letīs try that again sometime!!!

    And welcome to the forum!
    Same here bud! You were my greatest challenger. That Saturday was super fun. When you took the lead I had to take my gf to work and figured I was safe. Got home and saw I was down with about an hour or so to go. Was an awesome test. Realized since I was down and you weren't stopping the only way to victory was sheer speed. Everyone can blame you for honing my skills haha

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Jealous bitch are still bitches.

    Keep giving gas to your Lambo, comrade.
    Thanks man!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your arena success!

    druid138-6195
    Thanks and I like your username. I used to run a Druid playing WoW

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Lol,bout time!!! U have some reading to do!!! Lmao!
    Thanks, and man your posts are cracking me up haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •