Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 222
  1. #1

    March 24th 2017 Update Discussion

    This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

    You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    83
    Anyone sacrificed anything yet? Need to farm now but will later definetly try that. I hope even useless chars from the normal souls will bring something good if used in high quantity. I have 1000+ souls to open
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

    Ironmaiden84-1805

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden84 View Post
    Anyone sacrificed anything yet? Need to farm now but will later definetly try that. I hope even useless chars from the normal souls will bring something good if used in high quantity. I have 1000+ souls to open
    I don't have the button yet despite 3-4 restarts RELEASE THE KRAKEN
    Enti-2694

  4. #4
    Senior Member gmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    443
    Hi Sparton,

    Im so glad it's here

    Two things, not really related to sacrifice.

    1 - Can you confirm until what date nautical souls will be available? And also what happens when we open them after the event closes?
    2 - Until when shell and immunity talismans will be available at the arena store?

    Thanks
    Gmac

  5. #5
    Senior Member Tritium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sunny California
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    720
    Awesome, time to mess around with my dupes and the 100s of regular souls I've got saved up!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    245
    Name:  7drHiqr.gif
Views: 215
Size:  972.9 KB

    I'm guessing the update isn't live yet since I don't see a Sacrifice button, but it is really nice that this is being released before the weekend. Time to open some souls and sing them a song:

    "There's a time to live and a time to die / When it's time to meet the maker / There's a time to live but isn't it strange / That as soon as you're born you're dying"

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Name:  7drHiqr.gif
Views: 215
Size:  972.9 KB

    I'm guessing the update isn't live yet since I don't see a Sacrifice button, but it is really nice that this is being released before the weekend. Time to open some souls and sing them a song:

    "There's a time to live and a time to die / When it's time to meet the maker / There's a time to live but isn't it strange / That as soon as you're born you're dying"
    Rofl, you found the best Maiden quote for the hundreds of 1* souls' funeral
    Enti-2694

  8. #8
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Rofl, you found the best Maiden quote for the hundreds of 1* souls' funeral
    Word! Ahahhaah

  9. #9
    Senior Member Silentknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    I don't have the button yet despite 3-4 restarts RELEASE THE KRAKEN
    Playstore update
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    France
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Name:  7drHiqr.gif
Views: 215
Size:  972.9 KB

    I'm guessing the update isn't live yet since I don't see a Sacrifice button
    Update the game via the playstore/appstore.
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •