Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 222
  1. #151
    Senior Member mjmxiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    But the souls appeared in the book of souls, and not in the sacrifice rewards screen like the following, that didn't show up for me, so no sacrifice rewards for me, but only rewards obtained in the challenges screen.
    Hey mikmar, apologies for any confusion, but that is actually a screenshot from my rewards for opening 3* GA souls while in the book of souls. The rewards given in the sacrifice section WILL NOT show characters like this. Only in the book of souls will this type of popup be displayed. All rewards you get and see on sacrifice screen will be allocated into the appropriate areas.

    Hope that helps clear up any confusion.
    Cheers
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

  2. #152
    Member Soundwave214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USA, Mojave Desert
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    33
    So, here is my final opinion about update. ( no one cares )

    I never had enough luck to get some real cool stuff in game, but still, I had some 5* useless (for me) characters, wich I sacrificed with some others. During this my game freeze, and I restart it. I got 50 rare souls, and 6 rare G/A souls (3 stacks by 2, dunno why). I use them all, and got nothing I ever wanted, just a dupe crap. I was disappointed. Then I noticed that I have new achievement, reward of it, was a SINGLE G/A soul. And boom, Rainmaker Eddie. One of my favorite Eddies, after Cyborg, ofcourse.

    I guess, this is what they mean never give up on game. Update is great, its allow you to drop off stuff you don't need (instead of just selling it, as I always did) and get second chance for better reward or something you need. I still want dat Cyborg Eddie very much, I saw some ppl got him, little bit envy (not little bit). So guys, don't give up on game.

    Also, I don't know why people grieve about pvp, it's works fine for me, no loading freezes. I play pvp 13 times for a day, and just there was a single time (since update) when my character attacked himself, don't see any other problem.
    Champion: Mystic Eddie(Aces High Eddie soon)
    My Eddie collection:
    Mystic Eddie, Grim Reaper Eddie, Speed Of Light Eddie, Carriage Rider Eddie, Wicker Man Eddie
    Fear Of The Dark Eddie, Mummy Eddie, Pharaoh Eddie
    Eternity Eddie, Rainmaker Eddie, Vampire Hunter Eddie, Storm Eddie
    Aces High Eddie, Tailgunner Eddie, Soldier Eddie
    Eddie I really really wish: Cyborg Eddie
    Soundwave214-2036

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave214 View Post
    So, here is my final opinion about update. ( no one cares )

    I never had enough luck to get some real cool stuff in game, but still, I had some 5* useless (for me) characters, wich I sacrificed with some others. During this my game freeze, and I restart it. I got 50 rare souls, and 6 rare G/A souls (3 stacks by 2, dunno why). I use them all, and got nothing I ever wanted, just a dupe crap. I was disappointed. Then I noticed that I have new achievement, reward of it, was a SINGLE G/A soul. And boom, Rainmaker Eddie. One of my favorite Eddies, after Cyborg, ofcourse.

    I guess, this is what they mean never give up on game. Update is great, its allow you to drop off stuff you don't need (instead of just selling it, as I always did) and get second chance for better reward or something you need. I still want dat Cyborg Eddie very much, I saw some ppl got him, little bit envy (not little bit). So guys, don't give up on game.

    Also, I don't know why people grieve about pvp, it's works fine for me, no loading freezes. I play pvp 13 times for a day, and just there was a single time (since update) when my character attacked himself, don't see any other problem.
    Good to hear, congrats.

    I opened 133 souls (rare+), including 17 legendary souls and got 2 (!) five star characters only - something in me shattered, but not giving up

    Out of the 6 (!) new characters I did manage to get hold of Tailgunner Eddie, Aces High Eddie and an assassin CoD

    Still a long way to rack in the remaining 5 Eddies I don't have which are CR, Cyborg, Viking, Rainmaker and Vampire Hunter. I do know that the more toons I have the less frequent I'll get new ones, but this was still disappointing
    Enti-2694

  4. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    708

    Autoplay really is a liability now

    I want to stress again that autofarming has become a liabililty with the AI swapping of Eddies. People forget to put talismans on them or need their really good talismans for PvP and I lost 3 fights today what would never happen with my usual setup.

    Please change this back. I think there are more pressing issues in the game apart from Eddies swapping in autoplay. I wouldn't autoplay a level if I'm not confident with my team in first place. If I autoplay a level I will make sure that my toons are equipped with the best I can find.

    For now I will autplay lower levels as it is not fair for the troopers that they loose points and I don't want to waste 10 ironite for something that is not my fault either.

    Autofarming was actually a feature that worked really well with the right toons sent into the right level. I don't know what background data gave you the idea that this needs to be changed.

    If that feature is here to stay please give the players an option that he can switch it off. I really don't need it. I actually found it quite weird that something like this was fed to the players without even mentioning it or test it first on a wider basis.

    Apart from some really weird bugs in this update Sacrifice is awesome. I got rid of my dupes and got some great new toons to play with. The reward for the Ultimate Sacrifice is a really high bar I have to admit. Instead of 50.000 a 40.000 bar would also be high but doable with just a few less 5* chars. Even if I do not play with them all I like to collect them. So I won't sacrifice any 5* unless it is a dupe. On the other hand it is easier now to get Legendary souls so my opinion about that high bar might be a bit fast.

    I already get attacked less and PvP has become a bit less frustrating. But to judge that properly it is a bit early as well. The good thing is I started to see new names on my lists and tend to attack them first. The poor souls from the old lists deserve a break I think

    I read about a bug of a Prisoner stealing a void shield. I can't be the case that it was the end of the player's turn and the Prisoner attacked generating a void shield himself? Also these players attacking themsleves. Maybe "invisible" shields on the other team. It looks like they are off but in reality the shield still works? Up to the devs to find that mistakes. I haven't attacked myself so far.

    This beer travelled quite a bit and a friend brought it from the UK. It tastes quite nice I have to admit. But even on the bloody beer you can't escape f'n Mummy Eddie ... he taunts you and you want another one!!!

    Name:  trooper-beer.JPG
Views: 78
Size:  228.1 KB
    Last edited by hold; 03-27-2017 at 02:02 PM.

  5. #155
    Senior Member Bradata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I'm finding Viking Eddie's Loot skill is not stealing a buff fairly frequently. At first I thought it was because he used to steal multiple buffs and I was just not seeing what he stole, but even when he tries to steal a single buff like Immunity he fails on occasion.

    Update: This is happening a lot. Anyone else noticing this?
    Not only this issue with him but also it looks like AI got bigger idiot than ever, now when you fight Viking Eddie AI almost never triggers his special Fury Invader move and it's not only with him every single Eddie I had I tested they don't do their Fury move and believe me I made sure they haven't been taunted, frozen, stunned or any other things that would not let them do the Fury. Artificial Idiot is getting better and better with every new update.

  6. #156
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Not only this issue with him but also it looks like AI got bigger idiot than ever, now when you fight Viking Eddie AI almost never triggers his special Fury Invader move and it's not only with him every single Eddie I had I tested they don't do their Fury move and believe me I made sure they haven't been taunted, frozen, stunned or any other things that would not let them do the Fury. Artificial Idiot is getting better and better with every new update.
    I've noticed that too Bradata. I think Eddie is going to kick in his fury cause his meter is full and he does something stupid.
    Nicko-0517

  7. #157
    Senior Member Bradata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I've noticed that too Bradata. I think Eddie is going to kick in his fury cause his meter is full and he does something stupid.
    Yep, but it's not him that's the "Artificial Intelligence". As Jofer is warning in his posts, the same happened in a different game and now that game is no more...

  8. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I've noticed that too Bradata. I think Eddie is going to kick in his fury cause his meter is full and he does something stupid.
    Come to think of it when I used your and Patrice's Viking Eddie earlier neither of them used their Fury move when the bar was full.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

  9. #159
    Senior Member Patrice-1201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    France
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    728

    hey Sparton what happened there???

    Hey Sparton, at around 16:45 CET i was fighting JMPIII000 in the Arena, I win, the skull shows and the victory screen crashes. When I log in again the battle shows as a defeat (my only one of the week...)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

    Up the Irons Blood Brothers

    Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/screamforme_ig

    Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/screamformeig/shop/

  10. #160
    Senior Member CanyptianFit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Canyptian-2758
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    278
    One thing I noted yesterday when on auto play in campaign, one of my toons used a talisman skill death mark.

    I dont recall talisman skills ever triggering when using auto play.

    Sparton, is that something new? Would be cool, but man is auto play buggy right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •