Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by crapmaster View Post
    After latest update PVP Arena no longer works. Every time I try to attack I get stuck on the loading wheel.
    Only way to get out is to force quit the game. Doing so counts as loosing the game I guess since I loose point every time this happens.
    Sucks that you guys are all having PvP issues... I only played a handful of games in the arena tonight but everything was normal. Sacrifice crashed on me but just once. Playing on Android S7 with latest software update. I'm sure they'll release a hotfix for the PvP issue asap.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Sacrificed
    5 4* Run to the hills Eddies
    5 4* Mummy Eddies

Game frozed.

All were full with talismans, after restarting I was 36 Talisman over the limit. Maybe that is causing the freezing?
    I think the game server is having trouble keeping up with all the data transferring.. at least it seems like that.. had a crash during a sacrifice earlier too with no talismans over the limit.
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Sacrificed
    5 4* Run to the hills Eddies
    5 4* Mummy Eddies

Game frozed.

All were full with talismans, after restarting I was 36 Talisman over the limit. Maybe that is causing the freezing?
    Happens also without talismans ... my last batch of Sacrifice was 10 3* chars all without Talismans. Game froze and had to force quit it. Chars are gone but I don't know if I got rewards for it.

I also noticed a 3* WIckerdog King level 60 gives only +100. Must be a very cheap king

Not a big fan of this auto switching Eddies ... most of the players have their farm team specific set up for a level and that works really well. An option would be nice that we can switch off the auto switching.
    Last edited by hold; 03-25-2017 at 06:50 AM.

OS
    iOS
    My amazing luck with sacrifice continues... I believe I'm at 60 or 70 toons down the tubes, maybe ten were unleveled 1 or 2* chars, most 5* and half of them Edwards. Three rare souls, a magus soul, and a warrior soul. I bet you can guess what the souls turned into...

Haven't seen the red eyes flash in over 100 souls mixed/matched; I'm either snake-bit, or something is fishy.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    My amazing luck with sacrifice continues... I believe I'm at 60 or 70 toons down the tubes, maybe ten were unleveled 1 or 2* chars, most 5* and half of them Edwards. Three rare souls, a magus soul, and a warrior soul. I bet you can guess what the souls turned into...

Haven't seen the red eyes flash in over 100 souls mixed/matched; I'm either snake-bit, or something is fishy.
    I had a level V sacrifice where I only got a few evo runes and that was weird. All the other sacrifices gave me quite good rewards I think. On top of that handing in quite a few souls that my inventory allows that now I scored a Cyborg (today) and a Blue General (yesterday). Did not have both of them and after the Cyborg or General I stopped wasting more souls. That was enough luck for the days and I'll try tomorrow again.

@Sparton: Please please please get some professional German translator: "Anfahrt der Altar" for annoucing the sacrifice feature does not make sense at all. There are even a few native Germans in this forum so you could ask one of us to do that.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post

I say stick with it Schmeb, it's gotta pay off sooner than later! I still havent seen the toon I'm looking for but that shites gonna happen a lot faster than it was before this update
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    so, the more rare a character is, the more i can get. I like it. (yet the houndrets of SOL or RTTH Eddies bring nearly nothing)
    But i got me some fine things:
    On my second account, where i got a dupe samurai, viking, nomad and a pdk, it got me: loads of skill shards, a CYBORG EDDIE (yes! - a great replacement for the nerfed viking), an assassin troll (ok) and the gunner corrupt rescurer (now that's nearly max profit!)

My main account (dupe COTD, Allied General, PDK, loads of FOTD eddies got me not that big rewards (yet i got my gunner COTD as montlly G/A-reward so no complaining here): i "only" got the assassin pyro soldier, yet there's not much left to have (maybe some g/a eddies) and loads of skill shards to finally max my toons and a spare of 7 shards.

Yet it's (i think) sill better to sacrifice a dupe rtth or sol eddie instead of selling him. yet you should 4* 80 him first, as i they can help you reach the higher tier rewards, too and IMO it's now the fastest way to get skill shards!

@ Liebhild:
    happened to me too: game froze. i had to close via task manager, yet the sacrifice is done.
    On lower trier 1-4 you get ep/evo runes or shards (that explains, why my second account now had 100+ rainbow 3* and 11+ Blue shards)

Try to reach the higher tiers.
    My discovery: "common" 3* chharacters and eddies bring nearly nothing. (ab bit more when leveled to 4* 80 at least, yet not enough difference when boosted to 5*, so 4* 60-80 is enough).
    A 1* to 5*100 character (like pharaoh water spirit) does still bring less points than a 3* 20 rtth eddie.
    The "lowest" good point dupes are the native 4*: any dupe pyro soldier, fotd or CR eddie, sentinel soulless demon or blue bat. Yet a rare 3* G/A can also sometimes give more points than a SOL-Ediie.
    Last edited by satani; 03-25-2017 at 10:01 AM. Reason: additional discovery/guide to sacrifice
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Though playing Trooper Eddies requires a little more attention now . . .
    Well, that's a bit unfortunate when you try to level up a 4* or 5* star Eddie in the meantime as you do your troopers...
    For 3* no issue, but it is a bit dumb when a 4* Eddie without any Shards or good talismans replaces on battle field a Max skilled/talisman Eddie...

Got 2 defeat yesterday, today I'm leveling 3* Eddies only.

Couldn't we have an option to activate it or not?
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Sacrifice is awesome...
    Can't play PvP anymore, got the infinite spinning wheel t'll I force close as soon as I choose an team to attack & press start...
    Even more infuriating, when I restart game, it's a loss! Carlos you have been lucky... Twice..

Anyone else having similar issues?
    I got the same issue twice, I thought it was my internet connection but it was not. This should be addressed ASAP.

OS
    iOS
    Is it still going on?

I had a few losses yesterday due to that but only one crash this morning out of a lot of matches so things seem pretty stable here
    Nicko-0517