Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton, I noticed that Cyborg's fury doesn't steal up to 10 power like what it says in the description. It seems to drain the enemy's power, but it never gets added to my team. Is the team aware of this bug?
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Hey Sparton, I noticed that Cyborg's fury doesn't steal up to 10 power like what it says in the description. It seems to drain the enemy's power, but it never gets added to my team. Is the team aware of this bug?
    I'm not sure, but I've passed that along anyways. Hopefully a simple fix.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I'm not sure, but I've passed that along anyways. Hopefully a simple fix.
    Thank you for the quick response! You and Kaz have both been great at communicating with us in the past few months, and we forumites appreciate that.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt View Post
    Anyone else noticed that since the update the AoF passive fail to give the extra turn very often? It's just me? I've already checked for the already known things: the target killed was the one selected and there was no "beneficial effect block" or similar on any trooper...It seems to be random and only in pvp...It's just me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    I've noticed this once or twice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I've noticed it as well... I was going to chalk it up to "Maybe I wasn't paying close attention" but your post makes me feel better about yelling at my phone saying... "NO!!! It's not your turn... WTF!!!!"
    Well, after this update i have also experienced this very often and i lose a lot of battles at PVP because of it.

Especially in tough situations - like when you go 2nd against a heavy hitter team. At that point, Extra Turn is your last chance to survive. And it is quite frustrating losing the match due to unexpected bug.

Hope Sparton or Kaz will read this and save it to their troubleshooting list.

Cheers!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    For those having problems with AoF extra turn, were everyone in your team still alive? Because the way his passive is supposed to work is to give an extra turn only if your team gets the first kill. This wasn't the case previously but it might have been fixed now, thus not working as you've grown used to.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    as for Vikings Loot:
    it could have to do something with the new talismans. it seems to bug out if enemy has them.
    they also block energy talismans, not sure about void shields. i removed them because they didn't trigger most of the time on my team. they triggered just fine on defense teams ofc
    could also have been very bad luck on my side ...
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Sparton, I did two Exalted Sacrifices of exactly 20 000 essence each yesterday but I still can't claim the Profound Offering IV (Achieve a Exalted Sacrifice or better) achievement. The achievement listing says I've only completed 5/6 levels. Also, the rewards were rare warrior and magus souls, which shouldn't be offered for Exalted Sacrifices.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    FIRST attack of the day and my team attacks itself, defeat. this app just seems to be falling down at this point with all the bugs, barely playable. reeks of badly designed spaghetti code that gets more fragile with each subsequent update. if you guys can't figure out bugs when we hand you precise details, that's a HUGE red flag for me. either lacking sufficient technology and tools to trace these problems, or it's just a complete lack of competence, both are equally scary as these things compound on top of each other.

seems to be when I'm fighting GR teams with some combination of bats/ssd/etc. this time against user Tritium with GR, red bat, blue bat and ssd.

really bummed out about this as it makes me want to stop trying and throw in the towel on this game.

probably put in a refund request with Apple to get my last few in app purchases refunded, this is ridiculous. oh and to anyone that didn't know you can do that, you definitely can. I've got a bunch in the past from various games in the App Store that started to follow this same path, iTunes will protect its users. I'll give it a few more days to get fixed.
    Last edited by Jofer16; 03-28-2017 at 11:52 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    FIRST attack of the day and my team attacks itself, defeat. this app just seems to be falling down at this point with all the bugs, barely playable. reeks of badly designed spaghetti code that gets more fragile with each subsequent update. if you guys can't figure out bugs when we hand you precise details, that's a HUGE red flag for me. either lacking sufficient technology and tools to trace these problems, or it's just a complete lack of competence, both are equally scary as these things compound on top of each other.

seems to be when I'm fighting GR teams with some combination of bats/ssd/etc. this time against user Tritium with GR, red bat, blue bat and ssd.

really bummed out about this as it makes me want to stop trying and throw in the towel on this game.

probably put in a refund request with Apple to get my last few in app purchases refunded, this is ridiculous. oh and to anyone that didn't know you can do that, you definitely can. I've got a bunch in the past from various games in the App Store that started to follow this same path, iTunes will protect its users. I'll give it a few more days to get fixed.
    I got a suggestion...
    Make your team weaker, my team attacks itself and i still survive and sometimes win.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    I got a suggestion...
    Make your team weaker, my team attacks itself and i still survive and sometimes win.
    lol nice, yeah problem for me is that if i make my team weaker, it'll get destroyed because of the teams i go up against