Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I LOVE sacrifice. My first sacrifice was a lvl 100 5* Nomad dupe, 8 natural 4* lvl 80 dupes, and 1 4* lvl 70-ish Storm Eddie (for the G/A and Eddie bonus). After sacrificing my countless dupes, I netted 2 legendary souls, one of which gave me CYBORG Eddie , 9 skill shards, 6 regular souls, and 4 G/A souls on top of all the other materials I received. Wow, I'm impressed!
    What a score!! Congrats man!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    1 - Can you confirm until what date nautical souls will be available? And also what happens when we open them after the event closes?
    Nautical Souls will be available in the store until March 25th, 5 PM PST (ie reset time tomorrow).

Like all souls Nautical Souls will continue to function as advertised if you hold onto them and redeem them later (they'll open the same rarity and classes they did before, the advertised Navigator Eddie will be a higher chance from that soul relative to other event souls, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    2 - Until when shell and immunity talismans will be available at the arena store?
    We don't have an announced time for when they'll no longer be in the store, but there will be at least 1 week notice when they will be pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    I'm guessing the update isn't live yet since I don't see a Sacrifice button, but it is really nice that this is being released before the weekend.
    It should be either available now in the App Store/Google Play, or will be very soon (we've released the update to be live everywhere, but the stores sometimes takes time based on what country you're in).

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Btw with the new update AI switches Eddie almost every turn. is this a new bug?
    We've been working on some AI stuff, and one of them is switching Eddies with auto-play under certain circumstances (such as if an alternate Eddie has class advantage on more enemies, or if your current Eddie has low current HP).

OS
    Android
    @Sparton

Btw with the new update AI switches Eddie almost every turn. is this a new bug?
    Yes, I'm seeing this too. This is a problem!

In my case, it switched from a Level 100, max talisman GRE to a level 98, junk talisman (just storing them there) CR Eddie who was just along for the ride. I interrupted autoplay, which probably saved his life.

druid138-6195
    Last edited by druid138; 03-24-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

We've been working on some AI stuff, and one of them is switching Eddies with auto-play under certain circumstances (such as if an alternate Eddie has class advantage on more enemies, or if your current Eddie has low current HP).
    Well, I am autoplaying my troopers right now and AI has been switching almost every turn, this became a problem when it switched to a 4* eddie and it got killed.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I LOVE sacrifice. My first sacrifice was a lvl 100 5* Nomad dupe, 8 natural 4* lvl 80 dupes, and 1 4* lvl 70-ish Storm Eddie (for the G/A and Eddie bonus). After sacrificing all of my countless dupes, I netted 2 legendary souls, one of which gave me CYBORG Eddie , 9 skill shards, 6 regular souls, and 4 G/A souls on top of all the other materials I received. I achieved the Vortex Bonus which gave me the majority of the skill shards as well as the legendary souls. Wow, I'm impressed!
    Congrats!!
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Yes, I'm seeing this too. This is a problem!

In my case, it switched from a Level 100, max talisman GRE to a level 98, junk talisman (just storing them there) CR Eddie who was just along for the ride. I interrupted autoplay, which probably saved his life.

druid138-6195
    Yes I agree, AI is just switching randomly. My Eddie can be full health 5* and it will switch to the weak 4* no talisman and get killed.

OS
    Android
    Sacrifice seems to be a great way to continue PVPing without spending ironite. When you sacrifice 10 1* dupes from regular souls, you seem to have pretty high chances of getting 1-2 SOW.

Also, the Vortex Bonus will be VERY hard to reach using only 1*-3* toons from regular souls. I've been burning through my bank of regular souls and the Vortex meter has barely jumped after using 2 stacks of 99 souls.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Yes I agree, AI is just switching randomly. My Eddie can be full health 5* and it will switch to the weak 4* no talisman and get killed.
    Also, I just tried to switch back. My GRE wasn't an option, but CR was, even though he was currently being used. When I switched to that CR, my Eddie disappeared. I had to finish the battle without one! Not good.

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We don't have an announced time for when they'll no longer be in the store, but there will be at least 1 week notice when they will be pulled.
    How about a two week notice on the Arena talismans, so we still have time to put together a set?

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Also, I just tried to switch back. My GRE wasn't an option, but CR was, even though he was currently being used. When I switched to that CR, my Eddie disappeared. I had to finish the battle without one! Not good.

druid138-6195
    Autoplay seems to work fine if I only send out one Eddie and leave the other two spots blank. So there is a temporary work around.

druid138-6195