Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sacrifice is awesome...
    Can't play PvP anymore, got the infinite spinning wheel t'll I force close as soon as I choose an team to attack & press start...
    Even more infuriating, when I restart game, it's a loss! Carlos you have been lucky... Twice..

Anyone else having similar issues?
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Well,1st sacrifice froze...not sure if I got anything! Next 2,only 1&2*,got a couple shards. Reward list doesn't make sense to me! Kinda hoping you could keep adding to vortex meter. Need more sleep...u guys figure it out
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-24-2017 at 07:29 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Sacrifice is awesome...
    Can't play PvP anymore, got the infinite spinning wheel t'll I force close as soon as I choose an team to attack & press start...
    Even more infuriating, when I restart game, it's a loss! Carlos you have been lucky... Twice..

Nope,still working
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Everyone check your arena defense. My Mummy was replaced with the duplicate. I fought a few fights and noticed teams were falling a little too easily. Congratulations on that Cyborg Tritium, Hope I score one too
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Assasin CotD level 100 without skillshards 9000 essence
    Assasin CotD level 100 with 7 skillshards 11800 essence
    400 essence for 1 skillshard, too few, almost like a 3* character

OS
    Android
    Sacrifice is awesome...

Pvp works for me. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Well,1st sacrifice froze...not sure if I got anything!
    The same for me, dont now if I got something but it count for the achievements. :/
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

OS
    iOS
    "Carlos you have been lucky... Twice.."
    Ok same thing just happened to me against Carlos. And A few nights back I had a amclo or some nonsense error against Carlos?

Are we seeing user specific problems? Leet Hax?

OS
    Android
    Sacrifice is awesome...

Yea, I had this happen to me once as well. When I relogged in, saw that my VP had gone down when I hadn't been attacked ─ so, the "battle" (which I never even got to enter) counted as a loss. Huh lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Everyone check your arena defense. My Mummy was replaced with the duplicate. I fought a few fights and noticed teams were falling a little too easily. Congratulations on that Cyborg Tritium, Hope I score one too
    Thanks, man. Also, that's an interesting bug to say the least. I wonder why it replaced your main Mummy like that. Thankfully GRE doesn't have any dupes to be replaced with (which makes me wonder if anyone has accidentally sold the fella...that'd suck!).
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    "Carlos you have been lucky... Twice.."
    Ok same thing just happened to me against Carlos. And A few nights back I had a amclo or some nonsense error against Carlos?

Are we seeing user specific problems? Leet Hax?
    Y'know, upon some thought, I believe he was the guy I had this happen against as well. o.O

Maybe it has something to do with one of his toons? Maybe they're using a buggy talisman set up (e.g. explosive shield, thorn, etc.)?
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    In my case, it switched from a Level 100, max talisman GRE to a level 98, junk talisman (just storing them there) CR Eddie who was just along for the ride. I interrupted autoplay, which probably saved his life.
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Well, I am autoplaying my troopers right now and AI has been switching almost every turn, this became a problem when it switched to a 4* eddie and it got killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Yes I agree, AI is just switching randomly. My Eddie can be full health 5* and it will switch to the weak 4* no talisman and get killed.
    Well damn, that's definitely not functioning as intended. We will investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    How about a two week notice on the Arena talismans, so we still have time to put together a set?
    Hm, to get two of the same subtypes you mean. I'll pass that along.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Well,1st sacrifice froze...not sure if I got anything! Next 2,only 1&2*,got a couple shards. Reward list doesn't make sense to me! Kinda hoping you could keep adding to vortex meter. Need more sleep...u guys figure it out
    You've done 3 sacrifices of 10 1-2 star characters from what I can see in our analytics so far. The first sacrifice you did gave you 5 Sands of Time and 1 3 star Purple Rune.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygone View Post
    The same for me, dont now if I got something but it count for the achievements. :/
    You've done 5 sacrifices that I can see, and the first sacrifice gave you 3 5 star Blue Runes and 2 5 star Green Runes.