Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt View Post
    I'm trying with various combinations, I've a spare level 100 vampire Hunter Eddie and I've found out that is only 11250 worth. So it appears that if I want to make an "ultimate" sacrifice I need at least 2 level 100 natural five star toons to make it. Also assumed that every other sacrificed toon is at least a level 80 natural 4 star. It means that I've to sacrifice at least 2 of the rarest toons I've ever pulled (IF I'm so lucky to have spare ones) to avoid the risk to get a rare soul with my sacrifice. It's really too much in my opinion. The gap between the "exalted" (Wich has rare souls) and the "ultimate" (Wich hasn't) is 30000, that is more than the double needed for the previous one.
    I think that 40.000 may be a more reasonable target for the ultimate sacrifice because allows me to I invest just one max level natural 5* toon for it, without taking the risk to see drop a simple rare soul. It's scary, and I think it will make people drop the game for frustration.
    Not gonna argue with you, but I can tell you that I got 50 Rare Souls from a rank 6 offering. So it's not that bad even you hit those. However, I have no idea if that is always the quantaty handed out. The "rewards" discription is not really helpful in that regard, since you get to know neither chances nor quantaties. No idea how we should figure out if we should prefer 1 bigger or 2 smaller sacrifices.

I don't know if it is a bug or left out, but in the screen shot posted in the announcement thread the sum of your sacrifices and your vortex level are displayed. This is not the case for me.

It would also be great to display the sacrifice value of your characters in the team selection where you upgrade them. At the moment you have to switch a lot back and forth to find out you are still very, very close to reaching the next tier.
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Hello all,

I was taking a break until Sacrifice came out and now it is here, I was so excited when I saw it was being released until.... I try to log on get the message to upgrade the account. Go to the app store and no update available on ios app store. Is it just me or is no one on ios able to update the game?
    LOL,the mystery man returns...welcome back! Well...sort of. U've been showing up as a trooper request with 2 weeks inactivity???
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-24-2017 at 10:56 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    sent you a message, thanks.
    And just sent another bug.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Oh man, I think I just figured it out, all these bugs are isolated to me. It's anti botting tweaks to see if I'm human.. lets screw his script up with unpredictable events! brilliant! thanks Shaolin 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Oh man, I think I just figured it out, all these bugs are isolated to me. It's anti botting tweaks to see if I'm human.. lets screw his script up with unpredictable events! brilliant!
    Hah, if only.

In any case, thanks for PMing me the details.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Autoplay seems to work fine if I only send out one Eddie and leave the other two spots blank. So there is a temporary work around.
    Though playing Trooper Eddies requires a little more attention now . . .

druid138-6195

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Though playing Trooper Eddies requires a little more attention now . . .

druid138-6195
    exactly... I always let autoplay do its job during work saving lotsa time and allowing me to do what I really want in the game in my free time. Now that might turn out to be tricky... Hopefully it will be aided fast
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Everything works fine for me now, maybe sacrifice coming live saturated servers or something...
    But for the Eddie switch in PvE haven't experienced anything else going wrong
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Working fine now here as well...
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Everything works fine for me now, maybe sacrifice coming live saturated servers or something...
    But for the Eddie switch in PvE haven't experienced anything else going wrong
    Was thinking the same, maybe all related and caused by server stress.