Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Hi! Could someone help a brazilian folk?

Hi friends
    I start playing LOTB a few weaks ago, and the game is awesome!
    I'm trying to learn the most thinks i can, and read all about on the forum.
    But i need a little help now... i just can't continue through the game.
    I stop on battlefield ( madness) and underworld ( hard ), and even using troopers i can't pass sometimes.

I'm trying to farm some talisman's to see if i can go farther, but the game become really,really tuff now.
    So,could someone help me? give a advice, tips,anything?
    You guys can see my troopers and eddie's on my account.
    My account is LukeGarcez-4537 ( android )
    Thank you all!

Up the irons!!
    Last edited by LukeGarcez; 03-24-2017 at 06:44 PM.

OS
    Android
    if someone who use IOS need , i can pass the troopers relation. just let me know.
    ty

OS
    Android
    Hi,

For farming talismans, you need to farm battlefield on madness (where you will get 3-star neutral evo, green and red too, you can find blue only in the sand kingdom), it takes time but there's no really easy way. To get your characters to 5 star farm lord of the light lv 7, you'll get one 3 evo (not a neutral one) every 7-10 fight.

Save your ironite to buy talisman upgrade pack, it's the best value by far.

If you havent grinded your way in madness to the battlefield try to farm for 4* talisman, you can find were each runes are available by touching them in the evolve window.

Nerada-3011

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerada View Post
    Hi,

For farming talismans, you need to farm battlefield on madness (where you will get 3-star neutral evo, green and red too, you can find blue only in the sand kingdom), it takes time but there's no really easy way. To get your characters to 5 star farm lord of the light lv 7, you'll get one 3 evo (not a neutral one) every 7-10 fight.

Save your ironite to buy talisman upgrade pack, it's the best value by far.

If you havent grinded your way in madness to the battlefield try to farm for 4* talisman, you can find were each runes are available by touching them in the evolve window.

Nerada-3011
    the problem is that lord of light lvl 7 or more it's to hard for me. but i will try using the troopers that i have. thanks for the tips.
    i will try farm the talisman's on battlefield - madness.
    Thanks man!

OS
    Android
    You can try to add strong troopers, it can help.

I've looked at your team and assumed that your team was soldier eddie, wicker man, alliance general and allied soldier, i've got a few tips you could try to apply.

-Looks at each skills and description, magic damage scales with magic, atk dmg scales with atk... sometimes though it can scale with other stats (it's always written if so)
    -> for your soldier eddie, the present basic attack scales with atk, so you could try more red talisman (not sure though, i've not used him a lot)
    -> your allied soldier scales with HP, so just get him a maximum of green talisman
    -Try to have all your talisman powered up, a lv1 4* is weaker than a lv30 3* (same for lv1 5* is weaker than a lv40 4*), talisman are rly strong in this game, a team of 3/4* characters with only 5* talismans is stronger than a team full of 5* stars toons without talisman

Up the irons
    Last edited by Nerada; 03-25-2017 at 10:39 AM.
    Nerada-3011

And then there was silence, just a voice from other world
    Like a leaf in an icy world, memories will fade

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeGarcez View Post
    Hi friends
    I start playing LOTB a few weaks ago, and the game is awesome!
    I'm trying to learn the most thinks i can, and read all about on the forum.
    But i need a little help now... i just can't continue through the game.
    I stop on battlefield ( madness) and underworld ( hard ), and even using troopers i can't pass sometimes.

I'm trying to farm some talisman's to see if i can go farther, but the game become really,really tuff now.
    So,could someone help me? give a advice, tips,anything?
    You guys can see my troopers and eddie's on my account.
    My account is LukeGarcez-4537 ( android )
    Thank you all!

Up the irons!!
    I found when I got stuck in those modes I had to switch to a defensive team build to stay alive, best two toons were warrior troll and sentinel bomber boy, their passive shields helped to mitigate a round or two of damage and kept me alive. Also Pharoah eddies fury which makes the whole team invincible. If you lack these toons see if you can find troopers with them and progress that way. Either need to do that or go glass cannon and wipe out the other team asap but that usually requires max shards/talismans. Good luck!

Edit: I also did a few of the ironite revives on super hard ones, don't be afraid to do that just to progress. My team was clearly underpowered but just res'd them and beat it that way. I think I did like 2 or 3 revives to beat the last madness underworld level for the 1st time haha
    Last edited by Jofer16; 03-25-2017 at 01:44 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hi and welcome

Looking at your team, I will that you need to grind a bit (lot?).
    Which team did use now?

Even if you could only do first level of a world (in madness), if it's safe, do this one.
    AFAIC, I got a big up with doing in loop Madness battlefield level 1 (Shell Shocked)
    Just find one level that could be done in autoplay for you and do it for hours

As well, don't spend too much skill shards on Eddies for now as well as on toons.
    It is quite rare stuff and you will need it later on to have a good team in PvP.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerada View Post
    You can try to add strong troopers, it can help.

I've looked at your team and assumed that your team was soldier eddie, wicker man, alliance general and allied soldier, i've got a few tips you could try to apply.

-Looks at each skills and description, magic damage scales with magic, atk dmg scales with atk... sometimes though it can scale with other stats (it's always written if so)
    -> for your soldier eddie, the present basic attack scales with atk, so you could try more red talisman (not sure though, i've not used him a lot)
    -> your allied soldier scales with HP, so just get him a maximum of green talisman
    -Try to have all your talisman powered up, a lv1 4* is weaker than a lv30 3* (same for lv1 5* is weaker than a lv40 4*), talisman are rly strong in this game, a team of 3/4* characters with only 5* talismans is stronger than a team full of 5* stars toons without talisman

Up the irons
    Yeah i'm trying to add strong troopers now, to see if i can go on.
    i'm trying to power my talisman. i'm farming to update them to make my team stronger.
    thanks man! up the irons!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I found when I got stuck in those modes I had to switch to a defensive team build to stay alive, best two toons were warrior troll and sentinel bomber boy, their passive shields helped to mitigate a round or two of damage and kept me alive. Also Pharoah eddies fury which makes the whole team invincible. If you lack these toons see if you can find troopers with them and progress that way. Either need to do that or go glass cannon and wipe out the other team asap but that usually requires max shards/talismans. Good luck!

Edit: I also did a few of the ironite revives on super hard ones, don't be afraid to do that just to progress. My team was clearly underpowered but just res'd them and beat it that way. I think I did like 2 or 3 revives to beat the last madness underworld level for the 1st time haha

yeah i'm trying to stay alive on game ahahaha. i'm using my allied soldier 'cause his reflect shield helps a lot. but he does not make any miracle ahahha.
    thanks man

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    Hi and welcome

Looking at your team, I will that you need to grind a bit (lot?).
    Which team did use now?

Even if you could only do first level of a world (in madness), if it's safe, do this one.
    AFAIC, I got a big up with doing in loop Madness battlefield level 1 (Shell Shocked)
    Just find one level that could be done in autoplay for you and do it for hours

As well, don't spend too much skill shards on Eddies for now as well as on toons.
    It is quite rare stuff and you will need it later on to have a good team in PvP.
    Hi man
    on the moment i go on pve with First Eddie (because he's stronger them others on moment), Alliance general and Allied Soldier (the reflect shield works great,but it's not saving me anymore)
    On Battlefield(madness) i did not had much progress. only pass to the 4 ball of phases(don't know how you guys call it).
    Playing underworld(had) i'm on the fifth ball(of phases), and using a trooper i get on wrath, but he heal him self on the end , and i lose ahaha. that mother fucker ahahah.
    a question, you leave the game open on autoplay or you close the game? sorry i'm noob,don't know how this works.

Thanks for the tips!