Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I sent you a request, maybe I can help you with my troopers.
    Salutes from Chile
    yojo-5182

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by yojo View Post
    I sent you a request, maybe I can help you with my troopers.
    Salutes from Chile
    Hola hermano!
    I add you right now
    Gracias manito!

OS
    Android
    Hey Luke, bienvenido amigo, te voy ayudar con el juego... My Desert Marauder will help you a lot! Max out your Assassin Golden Son and that Sentinel Soulless Demon you got asap.. Lord of light X

Cheers bruh!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Hey Luke, bienvenido amigo, te voy ayudar con el juego... My Desert Marauder will help you a lot! Max out your Assassin Golden Son and that Sentinel Soulless Demon you got asap.. Lord of light X

Cheers bruh!
    Hey man , thanks for accept me. Gracias manito
    i'm evolving the assassin golden son,he's badass and don't let my troopers die.
    Can i do a question? the Sentinel Soulless Demon it's good? worth up him? and what talisman's should i put on him?
    Thank's my friend

Up the irons!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeGarcez View Post
    Hey man , thanks for accept me. Gracias manito
    i'm evolving the assassin golden son,he's badass and don't let my troopers die.
    Can i do a question? the Sentinel Soulless Demon it's good? worth up him? and what talisman's should i put on him?
    Thank's my friend

Up the irons!
    Yes, one of the better characters you have.. depends on the talismans you have available. Ideal would be Blind talismans cuz if he Taunts with his basic attack, he has chance to blind enemies too.. also helps him hit harder because of higher HP with green talismans, that's how I have him set up. Some people use Invisible talismans to make him harder to kill in PvP.

Anytime hermano!
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Yes, one of the better characters you have.. depends on the talismans you have available. Ideal would be Blind talismans cuz if he Taunts with his basic attack, he has chance to blind enemies too.. also helps him hit harder because of higher HP with green talismans, that's how I have him set up. Some people use Invisible talismans to make him harder to kill in PvP.

Anytime hermano!
    ooh, nice tip man. i have a few blind, i will put on him. what's better? what kind of green?

edit: i put the the soulless demon on the place of general, right? i can use the green talisman's that it's on him and a group to blind too
    I just have finish the lord of light X, and won a gun rare soul and on this soul i won a 4* corrupt rescuer( gunner).
    So,now, what's the best team for the moment? ahahaha
    Last edited by LukeGarcez; 03-28-2017 at 03:06 AM.

OS
    Android
    ooh, nice tip man. i have a few blind, i will put on him. what's better? what kind of green?

edit: i put the the soulless demon on the place of general, right? i can use the green talisman's that it's on him and a group to blind too
    I just have finish the lord of light X, and won a gun rare soul and on this soul i won a 4* corrupt rescuer( gunner).
    So,now, what's the best team for the moment? ahahaha
    Lol... alright, you're starting off with some some good chars... focus on upgrading these..

Alliance General
    Pharoah Dog king
    Sentinel soulless demon
    Wicker Man
    Allied Soldier
    Corrupt Rescuer
    Soldier Eddie

Take a look at my team and take notice of how I focus on strengthening weaknesses and maximizing what makes them hit harder...

So your Alliance General; right direction with the health talismans but he doesn't deal magic damage, he deals physical damage. So when you get some Health (Overwhelming) Talismans, replace the Ward ones. It will help his attack power... go through all my team members and look at all that stuff. It will help you understand how it all works.

Try different teams out with the chars I mentioned to see which ones work best together.

🤘
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Lol... alright, you're starting off with some some good chars... focus on upgrading these..

Alliance General
    Pharoah Dog king
    Sentinel soulless demon
    Wicker Man
    Allied Soldier
    Corrupt Rescuer
    Soldier Eddie

Take a look at my team and take notice of how I focus on strengthening weaknesses and maximizing what makes them hit harder...

So your Alliance General; right direction with the health talismans but he doesn't deal magic damage, he deals physical damage. So when you get some Health (Overwhelming) Talismans, replace the Ward ones. It will help his attack power... go through all my team members and look at all that stuff. It will help you understand how it all works.

Try different teams out with the chars I mentioned to see which ones work best together.

🤘

alright! i will try to maximize all them, and going to do some tests to see what's team's is better for the moment.
    I Will take a look on your team right now! ahahah

Thanks my friend!
    🤘

OS
    Android
    Hey Guys, i need an advice.
    I have enough Ironites to buy a "Power Up talisman" from store. I don't know which one i buy with the ironites. Looking at my troopers,i was thinking in buy a purple to golden son,but he is 4* and i don't know if worth it. or buy to mine main eddie who is with 5* and good talisman's.
    Really need a good advice here 'cause i only have enough ironites to buy one, and to farm another 625 ironites will take a time ahahaha.
    So, what you guys would do on my place, with the experience in game that you got?
    Up the irons!!!!!

OS
    Android
    Hey Guys, i need an advice.
    I have enough Ironites to buy a "Power Up talisman" from store. I don't know which one i buy with the ironites. Looking at my troopers,i was thinking in buy a purple to golden son,but he is 4* and i don't know if worth it. or buy to mine main eddie who is with 5* and good talisman's.
    Really need a good advice here 'cause i only have enough ironites to buy one, and to farm another 625 ironites will take a time ahahaha.
    So, what you guys would do on my place, with the experience in game that you got?
    Up the irons!!!!!
    You'll get more bang for your buck with the greens. Purples are great too, but the Talis are harder to come by at first.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹