Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Sacrifice: what you get?

Got a cyborg and assassin corrupt rescuer from sacrificing about 60 dupes. Including 2 5 star eddies.

Everything else was other dupes n worthless junk.

I'm... Kinda... Happy?

Sid-2370
    Last edited by Thedarkness; 03-24-2017 at 10:48 PM.

OS
    Android
    Do you receive everything in a tier, or is it random?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    You go by tiers that give you progressively better stuff. I got a couple of stacks of 4-5 rare gunner assasin souls.

The purple meter gives you a set smount of skill shards, a legendary soul n more rare gunn/ass souls.

Native 4-5 star characters are worth a lot, upgraded common ones practically nothing.

The sacrifice also spits out any talismans on the character back into your inventory as far as i could tell. Not sure if some of the skill shard i received were from my holy smokes eddie or not.

OS
    Android

Only crap

/tencharstoenableposting

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS

Lucky getting cyborg eddie

I've been trying to get cyborg Eddie ever since I've started the game. I've got 2 navigator eddies, 2 samurai, a grim reaper,and others. But no luck on getting the cyborg. Any suggestions on how to get him?

OS
    iOS
    I was hoping for a tailgunner, hes my favorite. But I got the most desired Eddie instead.

I didnt have any rare gunner assasin eddies or the viking or even fear of the dark.

Just dumb luck, but I think that sacrificing all your dulicate eddies before opening the souls probably helps as then all the rare ones will be equally rare in the RNGs mind.
    Last edited by Thedarkness; 03-24-2017 at 10:38 PM.

OS
    iOS

Yahhoooo it's Christmas!

I love super prize days. This is so much fun. Three new Eddies, Skill Shards, Gunner dog I always wanted. I hope I don't shoot my eye out!

OS
    Android
    May you guys also tell which sacrifice level you did and what you obtained for each sacrifice? Tnx!

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

I got 10+ skill shards. I honestly forgot how many I got but that was pretty awesome.

Souls wise it was pretty blah. I did get a bunch but I got no new Eddies or the Prisoner but at least I got a Gunner Corrupt Rescuer which was pretty cool. Now to build up this toon!

OS
    iOS
    Honestly, pretty much a bunch of crap I was kinda expecting. But I think the feature is great. The petty Sacrifice is a great way to get rid off useless minor characters for rewards other than gold. I have or 30 SoW now so that's cool. Got about 5 skill shards too which is good. The RNG is still and always will be the issue.

Got 58 Rare Souls through Sacrifice. Re Sacrified 56 off them. A few decent characters in there but alreasy got then. Angel of Pain (Finally) and Magus Corrupt Rescuer were what I kept.

1 Magus Soul. Axis Soldier.

2 Warrior Souls. Possessed Rockets and another dupe

4 Rare G/A souls. Corrupt Ox Cultist, Desert Rider x2 and Undead Rescuer. All dupes and all disappointing. But given it's a Rare G/A I wasn't expecting anything from them. My wait for a Assassin Golden Son goes on.

Biggest disappointment though was the Legendary Souls. Got 4 and non were legendary. Warrior Corrupt Droid, Sentinel
    Golden Son, Warrior Axis Bomber Boy and Pharaoh Dog. Sorry Devs, but that is incredibly lame. I wasn't expecting 4 Cyborg Eddies or characters that powerful but a Legendary Souls should give you something Legendary. The pool off characters for Legendary Souls needs to be reduced so you actually get something legendary. But we all know that's what Legendary Souls are like so I don't know what I'm complaining. Not shocked by it at all.

Out off them all only 1 character I'll keep. The rest I'll build up to 5* lvl 100 and re sacrifice later on. Feel lime thats all it'll be and endless loop of sacrificing.

Still, thanks for the new feature.