Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I've had rainmaker for ages. He warms the bench currently, because he is the most extreme version of a glass cannon in the game. That's fine in PvP as long as you go first, but useless for going second or any of the later PvE levels.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

i was spinning sacrifice to sacrifice what i got and then sacrificed that...got 3 skill shards out of it and then F all...
    a total of 1 legendary,13 G/A, 1 rare warrior and about 35+ rare turned to dust and my rosterjust shrunk.

me and RNG are not the best of mates

OS
    iOS

I got garbage too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    /tencharstoenableposting
    I sacrificed so many different types of eddies, something like 13. And several 4 and 5 stars. Only thing I got was garbage in return. Except I did get tail gunner Eddie. To me, he's about as valuable and useful as fear of the dark Eddie.

I keep seeing people getting cyborg Eddie even multiple of him. Why did the game developers set it to give more garbage and lower star characters? I'm extremely disillusioned with the game.

I've spent several hundred dollars on the game since I started playing it. Of all the characters I've gotten from playing the game and getting rare souls and rare assassin/gunner souls, I should've gotten a cyborg Eddie by now..... (I've loved the game up to this point and I can afford it. That's why I've spent the money. Not the point of this thread)

OS
    Android
    Very very bad luck or bug for me ??
    I reached level 6 (about 23000 essence).
    I don't know if rewards showed in the reward info screen are totally random or the skill shards and legendary souls are guaranteed for that level.
    The fact is that I received only 7/8 gunner/assassin souls, and 2 rare souls, and only 3 stars dupes come out, only 3* gunner corrupt droid was a new char for me.
    No legendary souls, no skill shards, only 3 stars junk or dupes.
    I throwed in the sacrifice sink 100* Samurai Eddie, 100* Warrior Children Of The Damned, and many other 80* allies and Eddies.
    Totally disappointed, I've got many other very good souls to sacrifice (Prisoner, Nomad) but I don't know if I will throw them in the hole to receive absolutely NOTHING !!!!
    Last edited by mikmar; 03-25-2017 at 08:23 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Very very bad luck or bug for me ??
    I reached level 6 (about 23000 essence).
    I don't know if rewards showed in the reward info screen are totally random or the skill shards and legendary souls are guaranteed for that level.
    The fact is that I received only 7/8 gunner/assassin souls, and 2 rare souls, and only 3 stars dupes come out, only 3* gunner corrupt droid was a new char for me.
    No legendary souls, no skill shards, only 3 stars junk or dupes.
    I throwed in the sacrifice sink 100* Samurai Eddie, 100* Warrior Children Of The Damned, and many other 80* allies and Eddies.
    Totally disappointed, I've got many other very good souls to sacrifice (Prisoner, Nomad) but I don't know if I will throw them in the hole to receive absolutely NOTHING !!!!
    Yeah,I think the rewards shown are 'chance of',confusing as hell! Why they can't explain it better is beyond me. Guess they think people will sacrifice more if the rewards look better. The News section is absolutely no help either. C'mon guys...explain things!!! We shouldn't have to ask.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Getting some great toons so far... pulled Navigator, Hellhound and SSD today... bunch of decent dupes to sacrifice too... loving this feature! It's only a matter of time till CG shows up!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Getting some great toons so far... pulled Navigator, Hellhound and SSD today... bunch of decent dupes to sacrifice too... loving this feature! It's only a matter of time till CG shows up!
    which level of essence meter you reached to get your reward ? I reached sixth level and I got only 3* junk G/A souls !!!!

OS
    Android
    Sacrifice is Awesome! I have been hoarding souls for months. Started with 12 Legendary Souls, 25 Gunner/Assassin Souls and 26 Rare Souls. I didn't even realize I had 16 or 17 stacks of 99 regular souls.

12 Legendary = Assassin Pyro Soldier, Desert Marauder and the rest were more Sacrifices, several natural 5 stars

After this I had 33 Assassin/Gunner Souls in which I scored both Rainmaker Eddie and Aces High Eddie in one pull!

Got 44 more Rare Souls and pulled 70 and got a Sentinel Corrupt Droid, sacrificed the rest.

Started with 13 skill shards, had 41 when I was done

I also had about 142 Sands of Time and 68 Sands of War, and got 7 or 8 more Legendary sacrifices along the way.

I now have every ally in the game except for the most important one. The Prisoner. Oh! Well... maybe next time.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Sacrifice is Awesome! I have been hoarding souls for months. Started with 12 Legendary Souls, 25 Gunner/Assassin Souls and 26 Rare Souls. I didn't even realize I had 16 or 17 stacks of 99 regular souls.

12 Legendary = Assassin Pyro Soldier, Desert Marauder and the rest were more Sacrifices, several natural 5 stars

After this I had 33 Assassin/Gunner Souls in which I scored both Rainmaker Eddie and Aces High Eddie in one pull!

Got 44 more Rare Souls and pulled 70 and got a Sentinel Corrupt Droid, sacrificed the rest.

Started with 13 skill shards, had 41 when I was done

I also had about 142 Sands of Time and 68 Sands of War, and got 7 or 8 more Legendary sacrifices along the way.

I now have every ally in the game except for the most important one. The Prisoner. Oh! Well... maybe next time.
    Wow, man! That's pretty damn awesome! Kinda makes me regret choosing not to hoard my souls any longer ~2-3 weeks ago hahaha.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Wow, man! That's pretty damn awesome! Kinda makes me regret choosing not to hoard my souls any longer ~2-3 weeks ago hahaha.
    I probably held onto them for 5 or 6 months. Seems to work better for me pulling in bulk
    Chaosego888-9998