OS
    Android

Terrible bug after update

- Put a level 100 fully sharded Eddie in first slot
    - Put another Eddie
    - Auto-play any quest

The AI get the Eddie in the 2nd or 3rd slot and you can't switch back to the Eddie in first slot. The Eddie in the first slot disappears!!!

Lost 3 games doing this because I level an Eddie in the 3rd slot wich is without talismans.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    You're not alone. Happens to me as well.

OS
    iOS
    Sounds like poetic justice for all of your pissing and moaning. I'm sure my karma is about to strike me too, but I'm not going to lie, your post warmed the cockles of my heart.

OS
    iOS
    Schmeb - your comments make me proud to call you a Trooper
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android

Yeah I know

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Sounds like poetic justice for all of your pissing and moaning. I'm sure my karma is about to strike me too, but I'm not going to lie, your post warmed the cockles of my heart.
    Some irl issues... Kinda in a negative feeling these days

Anyway, this bug is making me very VERY cautious in using troopers in autoplay... Sucks to play 50 troopers manually.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Anyway, this bug is making me very VERY cautious in using troopers in autoplay... Sucks to play 50 troopers manually.
    Yes, I'm using about half my Trooper Eddies in SOTWM because I'm not convinced they can handle UW Madness on autoplay with this switching. I need some Holy Talismans anyway, so this gives me a good chance to go for them, I guess.

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    glad i'm not the only one. This is a HUGE bug! FIX it! (my spare eddie slots are to level my lowlevel/dupe eddies), now i have to have a good spare eddie with me.
    It seems that the AI does not like some eddies:
    Played tailgunner: EVERY time, the AI switched to a trooper eddie (pharoh, grim reaper, samurai, navigator or carriage rider or even an unequipped lowlevel mummy)
    Played Cyborg or Navigator: AI stayed with the character! Since when does the AI decide, which eddie i use??

Other BIG bugs i noticed:
    Assassin Corrupt Rescuers second move (Energy Point reset) does NOT work while invisible!?!? (before the patch it worked!, now i tried 4x within a pvp fight, yet ai stayed at their points and was able to use their moves, thus killing me)
    In another fight, the "selecor" of the enemy (target) suddenly was on my Navigator eddie! I attacked as usual, the circles came around my eddie and he attacked himself!! If i hadn't noticed and just tapped attack again without switching target, my prisoner would have attacked my eddie!!
    -> had a chance to "reproduce" this bug:
    My Team had targeted the enemy (golden son assassin) and my round was up, the enemy mummy taunted and my navigator killed the assassin, then he marker jumped from him to my navigator.

And Viking Eddies "steal" does now only steal 1 effect and heal 6000 which is now useless!
    Last edited by satani; 03-25-2017 at 01:08 PM.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Just to add that when the eddie from the first slot dissapears the game continue and you can finish the rounds with 2 chars team. Not tested if I leave them to die shall I lose the game round

OS
    Android
    Got this bug with Navigator Eddie...not everytime on auto play...the AI switched back to Navigator Eddie at last round.

Strange...

OS
    Android
    This bug is an absolute killer if you have autoplay on and then need to intervene manually when the AI manages to royally screw things up. Try to switch out the Eddie who is only there for a "ride along" and all Eddies disappear. I can confirm from experience that when you do die because of this, a revive only brings back allies and not Eddie. 10 ironite wasted in the name of research!
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return