OS
    iOS

Business proposal with revenges

We'll see this week how it goes with matchmaking. So far lots of thing look great!

What I had in mind was buying revenges. Let's say you've reached your limit of 20. You go to the shop and buy 10 more revenges for lets say 30 ironites.

While you're at it, you might need a SoW refill too to carry out those revs.

Limit per head would stay, I don't want to implicate a change on that.

Sounds like an ironite drain to me. Thus money. People so like to revenge.

How about?

OS
    Android
    Don't like the idea to spend ironite for revenges, 20 is too low.
    There should be at least 30 revenges available per day.
    I am attacked around 50 times a day, I would like to revenge at least 30 times.

OS
    Android
    I agree with the 30 as well. That way if you only have time to play the free 27 battles per day you can just do revenges exclusively. I don't like the 2 per player though. Most of the time it doesn't matter but occasionally you show up on another players lists 4 times in a row. I don't think a revenge should be re-revengeable either.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I agree with the 30 as well. That way if you only have time to play the free 27 battles per day you can just do revenges exclusively. I don't like the 2 per player though. Most of the time it doesn't matter but occasionally you show up on another players lists 4 times in a row. I don't think a revenge should be re-revengeable either.
    Yeah,I'd agree to that,lol!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Well said; I agree with everything! Especially the part about revenges not being re-revengeable ─ god is that annoying!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Well said; I agree with everything! Especially the part about revenges not being re-revengeable ─ god is that annoying!
    I honestly don't think holds should be revengeable either but maybe that should be left in the players hands
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    I honestly don't think holds should be revengeable either but maybe that should be left in the players hands
    That's was something Nicko said he did in beta & I just followed suit. Makes sense...I mean,u won,it's over! But pisses me off when u know others are doing it. Puts u at a disadvantage! To each his own!
    Still think revenges should be limitless...should be able to revenge everyone that attacks u...fair's fair!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers