Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Week 6 of PvP - Statistics and Discussion

Lots of excitement this week!

Sacrifice should mean more characters get skilled up, leading to some new arena combinations - at least on offense. 4 weeks of the new talismans mean teams can have full immunity or shields. And an update that led to changes in the lists...

I know many who reported they felt they were being attacked less after the changes. I was one of them. Last two days however they've creeped back up - expected for Saturday; not as much after reset. I'm also seeing the same names over and over...

Sparton said it will take time to see the effects full so hopefully this week things get shuffled around a bit more.

Bugs have been reported like teams attacking themselves, Eddies switching while farming, and skills like Vikings Loot not working. Hopefully a patch is in the works.

As far as stats, I think this week is a good week to transition to just number of attacks. About half the posters don't want to "show their cards" and post how their defense is doing - I think it's been pretty well established defense percentages in general are hard to get above 30 anymore with the new talismans and a Prisoner can be a great asset on offense. My personal stats were just about identical to last weeks...

So

Attacks: 557

Attacked: 412

Ratio: 74%

Ratio is number of times I was attacked to number of attacks I made. I think it would be interesting to post those - basically - the smaller the number, the better luck you're having with the lists.

My ratio the week of the Spartan 300 was 73% - almost identical. It will be interesting to see in the coming weeks if this update levels things out or whether certain players like Kris and Coletrain continue to benefit from the attack bug. And because there was a thread of frustration about Coletrain benefiting from the bug, I'll reiterate the obvious - these lists are NOT the players fault. They're HELPING get to the bottom of things by posting stats and enabling us to see if updates are equalizing the lists better.

And to them - and all who post - I say "Thanks"
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-26-2017 at 03:03 PM.
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    looks like my ratio was 68% for last week. my increased attacks probably drive mine down a bit more I'm guessing.

OS
    Android
    ratio 152% :P

Name:  Unbenannt.PNG
Views: 1095
Size:  54.2 KB

lot of my losses came through crashes and some through stupidity. lists look better now, but not entirely sure. sacrifice is great but the poinsystem is still a pain, they want to keep it this way sparton announced. cannot understand it because the defenses will go down every week now.

if they don't change anything we will have defenses of 10% very soon. and how should we recover from that? by refilling endlessly? well, that's not my game, i will play for free as good as i can, and stay out of the competition till things are in order.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    This week was a litte less than "normal" when it comes to received attacks, 357 to be exact. The first weeks of PVP I received about 400 attacks each week, while Spartan 300 week peaked to 533 received attacks.
    This week I attacked 243 times which gives a ratio of 146%. The ratio of Spartan 300 week was 174%.
    BadTaste

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    looks like my ratio was 68% for last week. my increased attacks probably drive mine down a bit more I'm guessing.
    Exactly Jofer. Sparton said with the update attacking less should mean less attacks so next weeks ratios will be interesting after the list change has been in effect a full week. Ratios will still likely vary quite a bit but Slauki's is really out there...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Don't mind "showing my hand". I am nowhere near a top player so won't make any difference. Bear in mind this is only the 2nd week I have participated in PvP and there was no way I was going to play it as much as I did in the Sparton 300 week

Attack: 75% (59/79)
    Defence: 17% (4/23)
    Ratio: 29%

While attack looks semi decent I will admit I was a bit of a prick towards the end of the week by cherry picking fights against weaker players (apologies for that). Decided to play for coins only and got zero interest in ranking so if I think I have a great chance of getting the coins then sorry but I will attack them. Started off the same this week as well. Defence was a joke and will probably be even worse come next weekend. Been attacked 10 times today and only held 1 so I fully expect that figure to get worse. I don't have many fully maxed toons so I am limited as to what I can use in defence. It isn't working though.

Best of luck to everyone this week.
    Last edited by PerthEddie; 03-26-2017 at 03:34 PM.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Silentknight
    Attacked-388
    Was Attacked-323
    83%
    Fought Kris yesterday,don't remember if I attacked him or if it was a revenge. Others showed up in last hour again. But Go8osMetal & Coletrain are on my list today!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Attacked 327
    Defense 321
    No prisoner
    Final rank 19

Seeing some very good new defenses out there with different toons. Overall attacks were down from the Sparton 300.

Think I finally got the working strategy against tauntfest. Again, don't have a prisoner, don't have PDK, don't have perfect passive, so it's taken a while to find a consistent solution, and think I'm there.

Thanks again Nicko for keeping these going.
    Good to ensure there is no funny business going on and things are as equal as possible.

Again this is a freemium game. So people that put lots of money will have an advantage and those that play consistently will also get an advantage. I've always invested in shards over souls.

PVP is optional and not for the faint of heart. I definitely don't like attacking my troopers and on Saturday when I'm clearing my lists early, sorry about that. Towards the end of the day Saturday, I will not attack a trooper that is close to a reward level and will target non-troopers that can help my troopers to make up for that. I never cherry pick and always clear my lists for the bonus 2.

Cheers and up the irons!

Net positive in ironite by over 100 throughout the week.
    Last edited by CanyptianFit; 03-26-2017 at 05:19 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hi guys,

Great fights occurred this week, but it still bugs me that I get 14pts for win over player with 100pts less than me, or 13 for only 150 under, but 18-19 for wins over guys with 300-350 more. It's enough that loses are already huge on defense, which is dropping at a Speed of Light.

Anyway, my stats with non-Prisoner team for the week behind are:
    Rank - #12, 2905 points
    Attack - 370/392, 94% (one crash only, yesterday on revenging hold against DickinsonMan, rest were consecutive second turns against AoP teams, and some level 80 teams with gunner CR where I just couldn't add AoP, but I'd probably lose even with him)
    Defense - 54/335, 16% (lousy 30 holds until yesterday, than somehow 24 yesterday, most of them over some top-ranked players)

Up the irons and see y'all in the ring. \m/

OS
    iOS
    Very interesting to share our stats here!

There are mine for the last week:
    Atk wins: 96% (343/356)
    Def wins: 21% (74/352)

The positive thing is that my defense grow up from 13% to 21% (same defense than last week but with immunity talismants and the last skillshards added for my prisoner)

My ratio atk/def was 1 (355/352), i've been attacked more than last week (in ratio), and don't notice changes since the last update...

Very nice new sacrifice update, The Viking and the green droid i use went to 0 skillshards to full skillshards \m/, i have still 15 SS to use but i don't know were lol
    I will maybe save them, waiting to see were they will be usefull for the arena...

I hope the loot bug will be fixed soon, that is a bad nerf for the viking

++. see you in the arena!

Ps: for the arena rules, i'd like a Sow refills limit/day or at last for the last day, because i find very unfair that final saturday night rush...
    Playing a lot of battles until 1:00 AM (reset time here in France) is not very fun! I stopped playing this week 2 min to midnight
    Last edited by surfingwithdje; 03-26-2017 at 04:27 PM.