Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    Ps: for the arena rules, i'd like a Sow refills limit/day or at last for the last day, because i find very unfair that final saturday night rush...
    Playing a lot of battles until 1:00 AM (reset time here in France) is not very fun! I stopped playing this week 2 min to midnight
    I totally agree with you on this. And now, with daylight saving time, we are back on 2am. I hope devs might consider this and set the reset time 1-2-3h back

OS
    Android
    Here are may stats for last week, best rank so far. I made only 2 refills.

Name:  Screenshot_20170326-101610_crop_145x224.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  12.8 KB

About the prisoner, I got him on Tuesday. He is not so much of a problem right now on defense teams because of new talismans, but on attack he makes things much easier.
    I had only two loses, 1 vs shaolinlondo because of the update on 22nd came when playing and 1 vs tritium because I forgot to change a toon on my attack team.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Here are may stats for last week, best rank so far. I made only 2 refills.

Name:  Screenshot_20170326-101610_crop_145x224.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  12.8 KB

About the prisoner, I got him on Tuesday. He is not so much of a problem right now on defense teams because of new talismans, but on attack he makes things much easier.
    I had only two loses, 1 vs shaolinlondo because of the update on 22nd came when playing and 1 vs tritium because I forgot to change a toon on my attack team.
    Seems to be the way it's rolling - Blue Bat on defense can be tougher than Prisoner for many people. But on offense Prisoner lightens the load quite a bit.

Makes me respect guys like Fallen Angel - and yesterday Carlos - for working their way to the top Gimpless.

And congrats on the great record!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Name:  week6.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  21.8 KB

Ratio 27% so looks like matchmaking now is well fixed /sarcasm off

Didn't spend any ironite for SoW as all my ironite gone for nautical souls and as expected got f**k all from them
    I found PvP not fun, especially now when my favourite Viking Eddie is bugged, so this week as usual will use just free SoW and will play without any pressure at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Fought Kris yesterday,don't remember if I attacked him or if it was a revenge.
    The game froze when tried to fight with you, had to reset the game, lost the fight and last SoW, didn't bother to try again later.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    The game froze when tried to fight with you, had to reset the game, lost the fight and last SoW, didn't bother to try again later.
    Saw the hold but I don't revenge holds so... Really wanted to cuz we never see each other. Give lists another week,I'm starting to get others that I never saw b4.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Kris - you're kind of a benchmark here so appreciate you continuing to post!

Obviously matchmaking bug continued - I think next week will be a better indicator of whether the intended fixes were effective or not.

And yes - Loot sucks right now
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Seems to be the way it's rolling - Blue Bat on defense can be tougher than Prisoner for many people. But on offense Prisoner lightens the load quite a bit.

Makes me respect guys like Fallen Angel - and yesterday Carlos - for working their way to the top Gimpless.

Thanks Nicko.

Just to let know I don't play for ranks because of the point system is so screw up, the lists seem still screw up and the most important reason is I don't have the time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

That Angel of Pain is eventually going to take over the Arena, much harder to deal with than Prisoner. I lost a lot of battles earlier in the week trying to come up with new approaches for those teams. Attacks definitely dropped off after update, still not seeing certain names ever. I got overwhelmed with Sacrifice and after acquring 28 skill shards from that it was a little less motivating to chase down another yesterday. I finally did and made my way up to 18th.

Attacks - 310
    Defenses -336

I think numbers will look differently after the reset next week
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Name:  6.png
Views: 269
Size:  111.6 KB

My stats this week. I had a hard time near 4000, just received a lot of attcks in the last hour. No prisoner team.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Congrats to all!

I got a bit less attacks then usual on both sides, during the week, can't say the same for saturday few experiments + new talis got my att rate under 90, noob. Def holded decently, but anything below 30 keeps you sinking

While I wellcome the matchmaking changes and looking forward to see how this week turns out for all, I still don't like keeping it a mistery. Well it is what it is. Aquired souls gave me nothing of use, but that's for another thread, so there won't be changes in my team, ags all the way!

P.S. I think 'loot' now works acordingly, single target, single benef, single 15% heal. And I'd still like to have the viking.

Name:  IMG_2239.JPG
Views: 252
Size:  68.3 KB
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-26-2017 at 07:25 PM.