Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Definitely something wrong with points! Saw a couple other posts but can't find em now. Anyways,after winning match sometimes u c the points go up & then down. Usually the result of a revenge loss...not the case. 2 matches now I've noticed this yet nothing new in revenges! Keep an eye out!
    I noticed yesterday that I won the final 48 matches in the final hour and a half and only went from 2555 to 2774.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I noticed yesterday that I won the final 48 matches in the final hour and a half and only went from 2555 to 2774.
    Actually noticed it a few times yesterday but didn't pay attention til today. Also had more attacks today than usual,had to burn 3 lists just to get to 12th. Not sure if screwy points had something to do with it or not
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IMG_8078.PNG
Views: 308
Size:  82.4 KB

Here are mine for last week, as I said I did not really go for it last week and by the looks of it will not try very hard this week either as I loose too many points being attacked too often...

Still no Prisoner...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Congrats. That's gonna be a real difference maker for your offense
    Thanks, i do have other possibilities now, so the fix for attack/def ratio will be more than welcome
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Name:  PvP6.png
Views: 265
Size:  66.0 KB

Still saw more attacks overall last week. Things seem a bit more balanced so far and I have not seen the weird PvP bugs some have mentioned. Also seeing a bunch of different names mixed in with a few of the usual suspects on my lists. Sacrifice gave me a bunch of SoW but that marathon a couple weeks ago really tapped me out for PvP. Building up iron coins for the weekly shards and monthly Legendary is gonna be enough for a while... at least until the Sparton 300 rears its ugly head
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Let me tell you what… I'm not spending another gosh damn trooper point on anything but red rare souls. Not one fucking point. I will not rest until I get a gosh damn fucking troll. I'm so sick and fucking tired of losing to the same gosh damn fucking teams over, and over, and over! A fully sharded cyborg with shells and immunity talisman can't piss a drop against these jack ass Troll, RNG lucky, bullshit, get some originality, asshole teams!

SIX LOSSES IN A ROW TO A TEAM THAT IS GARBAGE! AAAARRRGH!

Phew. That felt good to get off my chest.

But seriously, I hate you bastards.

OS
    Android
    Attacks last week 327, Attacked 109, only a ratio of 33%. Did see that apparently shortly before the reset that my name did show up on some lists as I got a number of attacks in the last few hours before reset. Since I mostly cherry-picked my fights on Saturday to get the iron coins I needed, I'm pretty sure they weren't revenge attacks. Currently sitting a bit lower in the rankings and it's all good, I'm enjoying the break from the stronger defenses. A couple new toons in my line up, but nothing worthwhile on defense. Not playing as hard this week as I need ironite to try and build my talismans since runes seem to be impossible to find in game.

OS
    Android
    Hi all,

I played trying to clean all lists I got to get 2 bonus SoW.
    I invested 3 or 4 refills I think.

I'm progressing on attack, but my defense stays at sh*t level.
    And frankly I don't know which way I could try to improve it ^^'
    (Other than getting the right toons ofc :P )

That's a 40% ratio...

As I see since the last update I'm attacked by people I don't attack earlier or that were not part of my attack list. (Nicko, FallenAngel,...)
    So I think hard time will be on me.
    But it is a good thing if everyone could play under same rules.

We will see end of this week.

HF \../
    Last edited by zdm-1083; 03-27-2017 at 11:19 AM. Reason: add ratio
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Name:  week6.png
Views: 226
Size:  154.4 KB

After the update the lists that i am getting have teams way better than mine so i am having a rough time defeating them. Before the update things were more equal.
    In the last 4 hours before the reset i got attacked 26(!) times and from 1800+ points i end up again in my usual place..
    I didn't go first, not even once, in the last 2 days.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Attacks 349
    Defense 401
    Thanks to the Viking I head a good defense up until the last update, then everything went down the drain again