OS
    Android

Prisoner stealing Void shield

I just had a Prisoner steal a void shield off one of my toons with his basic's chance to steal positive effects ─ the only problem was that he somehow stole the shields from ALL of my toons at the same time, AND gave the void shield to ALL of his teammates. Now, there was no siege toon or anything else on the other team that would have made my void shields die off. In fact, an enemy toon attacked right before the Prisoner did and I still had the void shields up after that point. Never had this happen before, but boy was it weird. The gimp is trying to become even more powerful than he already is!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I just had a Prisoner steal a void shield off one of my toons with his basic's chance to steal positive effects ─ the only problem was that he somehow stole the shields from ALL of my toons at the same time, AND gave the void shield to ALL of his teammates. Now, there was no siege toon or anything else on the other team that would have made my void shields die off. In fact, an enemy toon attacked right before the Prisoner did and I still had the void shields up after that point. Never had this happen before, but boy was it weird. The gimp is trying to become even more powerful than he already is!
    He doesn't steal positive effects. Quite a few weird things happening after update
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    He doesn't steal positive effects. Quite a few weird things happening after update
    Oh derp, you're right lol. That makes this bug even weirder!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie