Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    After digesting & reading some about this upcoming update...

Won't make friends but...

•The Prisoner,
    if passive agression is to become a buff, it should keep power on every opponents... After all it can now be cleansed, immunity prevents it ect..
    It's not nearly as unbearable as it used too by any means..
    To me having his passive as a buff is already enough to neutralize him easily... HH, Artillery Dog, Death Dog, immunity tallismans can all pass over him easily & just leave a single hitting toon without much resources... Not his only counter anymore if it's a buff & by much!

•AoP,
    Wouldn't be that bad if he wasn't that week to begin with, storm is awesome but can't now compensate all his downsides like it used too by avoiding many first turn downfall.. still have a use but as niche one who makes regret the 10 shards I've put in... This very week!
    Maybe he would benefit from the first turn 50% work read earlier instead of rendering him useless..

•Void,
    To me, void problem is not as much damage than a too high chance to debuff, many characters don't have choice to jump in & remove any shield or immunity from team most of the time... Hence over use of every true damage toons around the arena since it's the only way to "Dumbproff" a defense, don't see that change anytime soon... Arena will still run mostly on true DMG toons, even worse now every other shields trigger the same way & all let pass true DMG...
    Void still being the worse by far as it prevents use of a myriad of great characters that would be otherwise useful by fear they would be a handicap..
    Maybe 15% debuff would be enough & let ppl be more creative with toons choices..

•AoF
    Seriously.. With all the Droid, Mummys & SSD out there he's among the only reason fights can go fast & one of the best answer to taunt, again an answer.. Again a nerf.. Already sees Droid & SSD HP scale goes down because this nerf will empower them.. By much since grinding down 40k will only gets longer..

Those are my 2 cents, feel free to disagree if you want but stay polite... Or I won't either
    I agree with all the points you make. I am not keen on nerfs on any toons unless they have things like scaling issues or wrong talisman slots and that sort of thing. If the games keeps going down this road without moveable skill shards it is going to annoy more than it helps I think. I have a Prisoner and he is great and rare and should be treated as such, the same for AoP (not got him but really wanted him) I would love a Cyborg as well as several other toons and Eddies but RNG has kept them off my team. It is good to see other rares getting more good stuff on them - like the Nomad and Samurai (both of which I have) but there changes are not going to fundamentally change their roles - just give them more hit power. The Prisoner looks not to be a benched guy - it was great to have him and sorry to see him go like this but hey ho. Now what about the GRE and his OP ness? I get it - he need loads of shards and people should have his benefits because of the time invested in him but if Prisoner is nerfed to uselessness why not GRE which at the moment is the only toon that can kick my ass badly - I have not lost to any team that does not have a fully sharded (or mostly sharded) GRE so that must say something (though the GRE does still need the RNG to favour him for it be utter devastation.

I don't suppose any of it matters but really this would be so much easier to take if skill shards could be moved!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android

Fix the point system

- If you attack and win, gain points and iron coins (nothing changes);
    - If you attack and lose, lose points (a lot);
    - If your defense is broken, YOU LOSE NOTHING (AI is dumb don't punish us);
    - If your defense holds, GAIN 1 SOW, 10 IRONITE, IRON COINS AND 30K GOLD;
    - REMOVE IRONITE REWARDS FROM ARENA. People get refunded every week, no effort or spending money here;
    - RESET POINTS TO 1000 FOR EVERYONE.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The main reason is that it requires a code fix and there are many competing priorities with limited engineering resources available (i.e. To get a fix for this, we'd need to take a coder off character fragments or Brave New World, which pushes those features out, etc). That being said, I will look at prioritizing this skill fix in the queue of ability bugs we have.

-Kaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB
    Oh shit, I definitely see how that could be a problem for some people, especially if you're not aware or are fighting two at the same time.

All I can tell you right now is it seems the glow on the Assassin one is brighter/more saturated, but the body colour is nearly black. Pumping your device brightness might help in the meantime as well.
    Cheers guys.

However, I must say that it looks like you're turning PvP from a tauntfest into a trollfest. Unless there's something I'm missing, the troll will be in everyone's defense team since siege and passive aggression are being nerfed. This simply is not a viable solution. It will put those without a troll at a huge disadvantage before the battle has even begun.

Also, in the preliminary notes under skill changes, one entry states "wickerman dog". I'm guessing that should read "wickerdog of night" since he's the only wickerdog I know with the heal skill, right?
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    I don't understand that much the complain about the Prisoner changes, the current way he works makes the game completely boring with the same toons everywhere and the same strategies and unbalance.
    This patch will make everyone need to be creative and get out of the braindead prisoner way of play.
    Im figuring out that all the other changes were necessary to balance this change on the Prisoner.

I really feel like I'm leaving Beta for the first time and will be able to use many other combinations of toons just becouse of this change on the Prisoner. So please guys, try to be happy now when we will have for the first time a chance to try some other combos.
    I don't want to take the merit of some players, but if you feel confortable playing this way with your Prisoner and you dislike the fact that everyone will have a chance to play equal (or something like this) your not fighting for a balanced game, you just want to make YOUR gameplay easier.

OS
    Android
    Sorry to bring wow again, but I think this would be great here. Back in early days in wow when a talent tree suffer critical changes they were full reset for free so people can choose talents again. That would be great here, I agree that skill shards shouldn't be removable always due to the rarity, but if a character suffer a huge nerf or buff (critical change) all the skill shards should be returned to the inventory so we can decide where to use them.

And please left the Angel of fear alone, no more nerf to him.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Not very keen on nerfing the prisoner... On the forum I constantly read how imbalanced the game is between prisoner and non-prisoner teams... Funny, because my def rate was constantly below 25% with prisoner after week 3 (21-23%), and I do not feel I have a poor choice on toons and their talismans on my defense. That means people do find the way to counter him already.

Now what will happen is that a set of immunity talisman or a hellhound paired with warrior pyro will put the prisoner out of the game completely.
    Gimp paired with death dog MIGHT be a solution, but that again takes you to the miraculous RNG playgrounds.
    Yes, I know, I am biased because I have him.

Someone said earlier that the best solution would be to simply disqualify him from arena and leave him untouched. I second this idea.
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    The only thing I really dislike here is the change on Siege.
    The Prisoner nerf is huge - but I agree something was needed. I think - as someone mentioned - saying he's a 4* character is right on the money.

But Homem - don't you see that if they didn't adjust Siege the AoP would just become the next Prisoner? Fair is fair

I think whatever the developers do we'll adapt. I have no problem with a Prisoner nerf (though was expecting something less extreme) but am glad they're adjusting the other toons that affect passives as well
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    my def rate was constantly below 25% with prisoner after week 3 (21-23%)
    It has been well established that the prisoner inbalance is not in defense. His OPness is when you are attacking and the prisoner can give you almost a 99% win. Which is not fair compared to people who don't have one.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    It has been well established that the prisoner inbalance is not in defense. His OPness is when you are attacking and the prisoner can give you almost a 99% win. Which is not fair compared to people who don't have one.
    That's true, I admit that I forgot this part of the equation.
    On offense part I am unable to make a comparison as I obtained prisoner just before I jumped into PvP.

Definitely curious how the changes will affect PvP and who will be the new gimp
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    Not even close to 99% Need alot more toons for that! Not everyone has rosters like Nicko's! Sry bud,just sayin
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-30-2017 at 04:35 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers