Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Refund of skill shards for changed characters.

As title says.

I am all up for tuning and balancing, it's great to have Devs that care, however for characters that have their stats or abilities altered by this iterative process the player should have the option to remove the assigned shards.
    @Devs, fair is fair, you are looking for balance and we are too, your investment is as valuable as ours.
    If the character I have now is not performing the same as it was back when the shards were assigned I propose that we the players should have an option to be able to re-evaluate and tune on our side as well, just as @Devs do.
    If you feel this matters please leave a comment, if devs see no interest on addressing this it will never change, thanks.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 04-10-2017 at 05:24 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    This matters.
    Many have spoken for it and I hope they will again even though devs said that won't happen any time soon.

I hope you get enough votes! People here are used to look their current own interests only. So even if atm the idea doesn't concern you folks, perhaps it will one day so support the ideas you think are good for all.
    Last edited by Caretaker; 04-10-2017 at 09:35 PM.

OS
    Android
    I'm totally in favor of removable skill shards.

Not only after nerf or major updates, all the time would be even better.

It would help new players, sacrifice, and would make us experiment much more with different toons.

OS
    Android
    I'm all for this. I understand how the devs do not want to make skill shards removable in all cases and I agree with them on that. However, when a character is nerfed, I feel that this makes an exception to the rule ─ as we players have no control in that occurrence. In many games I have played in the past, the dev team would often reimburse people after they nerfed an item/character enough to make people regret their initial investment. I feel that if our devs adopted a similar stance here, the relationship between them and the players could only get better as so many people have wanted this option for a while now. I know that I personally will shelve my blue bat after the April update (and I am completely okay with him being changed), and would love a way to remove his shards and give them to a toon I've been wanting to try out in PVP.

Devs, please hear us out on this one. This is something a lot of us greatly care about. We are not asking for skill shards to be removable in all cases (as that would ruin their worth), we merely want to be able to have the option to remove them after a balance update where certain characters get nerfed. I sincerely hope you guys take our concerns here to heart.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Totally agree with you Blacksteel. This matters !

Hope Devs will think about it

OS
    iOS
    I agree with all of you skill shards should be removable in nerf characters is fair for us the devs in order to find balance in the game need to nerf characters we understand that, many of us feel buyer remorse after every nerf wasted skill shards in toons that are not fit for pvp anymore so is fair to get those skill shards back I hope devs consider their opinion about this

I approve the idea but even this has to be fair, and I think that 100% removable SS will take some of the game essence for this rare artifact...
    Maybe some fair approaches can be makin' them one time removable only, or just nerfed chars removable, after that, the SS will die with the mofo...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    I would've cared about this a lot more before I sacrificed ALL of my old toons that had worthless shards on them.

For the greater good though, I support this change (only for nerfed toons).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    This matters.
    Many have spoken for it and I hope they will again even though devs said that won't happen any time soon.

I hope you get enough votes! People here are used to look their current own interests only. So even if atm the idea doesn't concern you folks, perhaps it will one day so support the ideas you think are good for all.
    Yes, this is something that many players think about, the game keeps evolving and this naturally brings changes, if we care about it enough to make our thoughts known and work as a community it should result on a better experience for everyone, yes including the Devs, thanks for your support.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

I definitely support removing SS for nerfed toons.