Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
Sparton, is there any chance the 1 per week limit on skill shards in the arena shop could be changed?

I agree with a limit as people who pump money into the game would get too big an advantage. But 1050 iron coins is not a hard target to achieve through regular play and maybe the odd SoW refill.

I believe lifting the limit to 3 would help alleviate some peoples frustrations when these 'Nerfs' happen as while they'll still think they've lost those skill shards, at least they'll be able to shard up other characters quicker.

Skill shards are the premium item in the game and so hard to come by. 3 a week from the arena doesn't seem like an unreasonably large amount, especially if you are putting the time in with arena.
This would be a welcome change. I'm sitting on a ton of coins I can't use. Was also thinking it would be cool to introduce a monthly PvP skill oriented character, make shards available for that character in the store, and make the price costly. after X amount of shards you can combine them into the character. After the month is up (or even a few months) pull the character and add it to souls as a 5*, add a new character, rinse and repeat.