Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    You guys talking about World of Warcraft just makes me think of one thing..........

LLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY Jenkins!!!!!
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    After digesting & reading some about this upcoming update...

Won't make friends but...

•The Prisoner,
    if passive agression is to become a buff, it should keep power on every opponents... After all it can now be cleansed, immunity prevents it ect..
    It's not nearly as unbearable as it used too by any means..
    To me having his passive as a buff is already enough to neutralize him easily... HH, Artillery Dog, Death Dog, immunity tallismans can all pass over him easily & just leave a single hitting toon without much resources... Not his only counter anymore if it's a buff & by much!

•AoP,
    Wouldn't be that bad if he wasn't that week to begin with, storm is awesome but can't now compensate all his downsides like it used too by avoiding many first turn downfall.. still have a use but as niche one who makes regret the 10 shards I've put in... This very week!
    Maybe he would benefit from the first turn 50% work read earlier instead of rendering him useless..

•Void,
    To me, void problem is not as much damage than a too high chance to debuff, many characters don't have choice to jump in & remove any shield or immunity from team most of the time... Hence over use of every true damage toons around the arena since it's the only way to "Dumbproff" a defense, don't see that change anytime soon... Arena will still run mostly on true DMG toons, even worse now every other shields trigger the same way & all let pass true DMG...
    Void still being the worse by far as it prevents use of a myriad of great characters that would be otherwise useful by fear they would be a handicap..
    Maybe 15% debuff would be enough & let ppl be more creative with toons choices..

•AoF
    Seriously.. With all the Droid, Mummys & SSD out there he's among the only reason fights can go fast & one of the best answer to taunt, again an answer.. Again a nerf.. Already sees Droid & SSD HP scale goes down because this nerf will empower them.. By much since grinding down 40k will only gets longer..

Those are my 2 cents, feel free to disagree if you want but stay polite... Or I won't either
    Last edited by Sag7272; 03-30-2017 at 12:25 PM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHarry-2514 View Post
    Jofer could do 3 vortex sacrifices by dropping only dupes so he could keep 1 of each in case he needs to adapt his strategy. I guess he was super lucky...

I play since the begining of the game (June or July was it?) and kept all my dupes >=4*. Even if I update them all to 5* and max level due to the fact that upgrading a character to the next level does not increase its value significantly (which is unfair for the effort required to get those 3* Evo, I can be happy if I can update 1 char/week but I had 0 in a month to balance with that...) I might just have enough to do 1 vortex sacrifice. What I can only complain to is the RNG for not dropping me better dupes so I could do better sacrifice. Sweet...

Ranking as Eternal or King in PvP gives you additional skill shards, so we have an elite of a few 25 players who are gaining more flexibility in their strategy by getting additional shards (probably keeping a stack to adapt to the next tuning, which I would do too...). And the other players have no chance to compete with them because by the time we've catch up by upgrading 1-2 chars, the next tuning arrives and frustrates you...

I have 50 troopers and play them everyday, but I don't get more than 1 crystal shard every 4 days, so not all my troopers are doing their part of the job (thanks a lot those who do by the way and enjoy the ride while you can to the others :P) and there is no solution coming to figure out how many points did my trooper bring me in the last 7-14 days which would be an excellent statistic.

Clearly I don't know what strategy now to adopt. Do I try to collect 30 skill shards (about 15 weeks) and then figure out what is the trend to setup a good team? That won't help me much anyway because the gap between me and the top 25 will just have gotten bigger. When attacking you have to adapt to the defending team, so the more skill shards you have, the more you get and the stronger you remain....

I understand that Jofer doesn't want any change (who would in his position?), but the system is currently at his advantage.

I think I’ll be looking for Brave New World and the Night City, hope the dev don’t spend too much time on tuning and more on new content overall. I'm not interested in new characters either, I just want to collect the missing characters (maybe if you implement the collector's souls I proposed? http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ns-for-updates)
    Totally agree!
    When i spent 78 naut souls f.e. and get nothing but 3* dupes i can't complete a proper sacrifice to get shards and can't compete in pvp to achieve a good place.
    I only sacrifice dupes and i use 50 troopers everyday, i grind 24/7 and i invested a lot of money since i started playing but still can't do anything.
    So yeah Jofer and a few other "lucky" guys may agree that we don't need to get back our shards from nerfed toons because they have them all fully sharded but i am thinking more of the future of this game and when every week 3-4 troopers quit this feature is not bright.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Grim Reaper Eddie can be a terror, but the crazy damage builds (typically all Holy Talismans) also means that he's really not all that durable, so he still has his answers. Definitely someone we'll be keeping an eye out for.
    Ok... I know my comment won't be very popular with some, but I'm glad that GRE will be left alone. He is a reward for completing the game and at 28 skill shards to get him maxed out, I think he deserves to be very strong. If he wasn't then why would people invest that many skill shards in him. As Sparton mentioned, he really isn't that durable... so sure he can do massive damage but provisions need to be made to try and make him more resilient in battle. Maybe I'm bias because I invested all the skill shards in him, but if he was neutered, there could be riots...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

angelkelly
    I'm surprise some of you guys have mention void shields as a problem.
    When you will still have to encounter Sentinel and Warrior Pyro Soldier.
    Who will still have a 65% chance of inflicting flame over time, with a 35% of removing beneficial effects every turn.
    Guess you guys didn't think they were op. Since they are equivalent to void shields.

Anyways....the next op toons I see in my line up, is Corrupt General stun chances, Sentinel & Warrior Pyro Soldier flame percentage, & Sentinel Souless Demon taunt ability. Other then that I like the changes you guys have made. But i hope you guys cancel Corrupt Rescuer from the list as she is already good as she is.
    Last edited by angelkelly; 03-30-2017 at 03:06 PM.

OS
    Android
    well... 65% and then 35% is not very much compared to 100% (felt) on voids.
    if the tunings work as advertised, CG/SSD/Pyros won't be a real threat - at least with the current "AI"
    Kutte-9404

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    You guys talking about World of Warcraft just makes me think of one thing..........

LLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY Jenkins!!!!!
    Yes! Also love the Onyxia whelp clip... "MANY WHELPS! HANDLE IT!!" lol

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    I was a hardcore grinder in Wow man. I just left it like a year ago. My 2 greatest grinds are 2 achievements "insane in the membrane" and "Hero of shattrath", the first one took me a year and a half to complete, that's why the reward is the title "the insane" wich I used until I left the game. Lol. You can check it out.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ement#81:15273

By the way 3 skill shards per week sounds so sweet.
    I knew I liked you for some reason! haha Wow that is an "insane" grind. I think one of my toughest was the Winterspring Frostsaber mount, took months of playing hours and hours everyday to grind that damn thing, but I was one of the few on my server with it.

Ok sorry everyone, I'll stop with the thread hijacking now

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    I'm surprise some of you guys have mention void shields as a problem.
    When you will still have to encounter Sentinel and Warrior Pyro Soldier.
    Who will still have a 65% chance of casting flame over time, with a 35% of removing beneficial effects every turn.
    Guess you guys didn't think they were op. Since they are equivalent to void shields.
    ... From the last who talked about it,
    Never said they where OP (well not in the meaning)
    Said tey restrict real bad the usable toon pool because AI throw himself in every time & debuff the whole team nearly every times, hence the over use of the small number of true DMG toons as nauseam everywhere...A thing that won't change with upcoming update while it's the goal targeted..

Flame for it's part is built with skill shards & can be countered by any cleanse or immunity... Kind of a different animal.. Think everyone saw those everywhere as they aren't that rare..Even have all pyros myself...

Personally don't mind void shields even built 3 sets... But on another hand everyone is tired of seeing the same toons in every defense & it's one of the main reasons..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS

Comments/Suggestions

1. With the proposed changes to the prisoner, IMHO, you are making him a 4* toon. I really think if you go forward with these changes to him, he should be changed to 4*. Otherwise, if you want to keep him 5*, what you've proposed isn't the answer. I don't have him, just for the record.

2. Question. With the DDog changes being proposed, does anything counter the passive? If one has immunity or invisibility active, does that counter the remove beneficial effects passive from applying to those toons? If the whole team is invisible, will it still remove all beneficial effects on up to 2 toons?

3. Like many others have suggested, please be gentle on the AoF. He's been nerfed hard already, and while he is present on some teams, he isn't widely used. For full disclosure, I currently use him on my defense, but I never went tauntfest. I refused to shard the SSD.

4. While I like that your enhancing the nomad, in his current state still very risky. You'd have to use mirage last and hope to get invisibility active on toons. One way to get him more into arena is to ensure that after you use mirage, invisibility won't go away if a toon attacks that SAME round. Otherwise it's a big gamble and not worth the risk.

My 2 cents.