Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Also, they're much more likely to respond to you if you are kind and respectful to them . . . Nobody goes to work wanting to mess up and disappoint their customers, so there's no point in pointing any vitriol at the people who want to make us happy.
    Totally agree, Tritium! We're all (players and devs) on the same team here, and we all benefit when the game succeeds.

druid138-6195

Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    Spartan, The basic attack of the navigator "Charted Course" does not proc talismans, is this because it does no damage?
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    I really wish that AI would change on that. When Auto playing he seems to only do that move or the fury move. He must have the same AI as the mummy. He really does not need to do chartered course 3 times in a row, I would rather him do a little damage.
    We have identified an issue which caused him to use Charted Course frequently, and that will be fixed so he favours "Landfall" (his present basic) more in the next update.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Well, something I've noticed is that the devs seem to respond most in these game update discussion threads, but I have no doubt that they still actively monitor the bugs section (even if they may not directly respond to a thread there). Customer support also is a good line to use. If you really want to reach them about an important bug, it probably wouldn't hurt to post in both places on the forums and to send an email to CS (yes, it's a lot of work to do, but we reap the benefits when the bugs are fixed).

Also, they're much more likely to respond to you if you are kind and respectful to them. If you haven't noticed by now, there are a small (but vocal) minority of certain players here who consistently take a venomous tone with the devs (I won't put anyone on blast...although Lord Schmeb definitely knows who I'm referring to here haha), and as such, they hardly ever get a response. Nobody goes to work wanting to mess up and disappoint their customers, so there's no point in pointing any vitriol at the people who want to make us happy.
    As I said,not alot of time. I.E. last post I was waiting for x-rays. Also feel devs need to be thick skinned considering the state of the game! Myself,and I know I'm not alone in this, I find 'those' type of people entertaining! Will only contact support if I get screwed outta rewards or something. Bigger problems to worry about!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    any plans to show gunner CotD some love in the future? always been my 2nd favorite character behind prisoner and he's the original CotD as well... "black holes in his golden stare"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    any plans to show gunner CotD some love in the future? always been my 2nd favorite character behind prisoner and he's the original CotD as well... "black holes in his golden stare"
    "God knows he wants to go home!"

He is pretty sick as is, wish I had him! One of my troopers champs
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    One of my troopers has magus CR, and she delivers pretty good damage, her basic is more 1700, put some more blues and is very strong. Also has a very high MR.
    Got a feeling we may have the same Trooper (ID starts Black)? I only added this Trooper on Thursday but after using that toon a couple of times I am impressed. I actually have one as well which I could shard to max right now. Not sure on a talisman build though. Seen someone say to put 3x Freeze and 3x Invisiblility bulwark on it. Trooper has something totally different. Anybody got any tips of a decent load out for it?
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Just saw this. AoF is getting nerfed again? On the other hand, happy to see the "tauntfest" will soon end...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Nothing about what have to be done but...
    Seriously... How would you had react if back in October someone had told you that the humble (& almost spam) Mummy would be nerfed because of his OPness...
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Nothing about what have to be done but...
    Seriously... How would you had react if back in October someone had told you that the humble (& almost spam) Mummy would be nerfed because of his OPness...
    ^^^Doesn't say much,but when he does...
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Sparton's original bulletin points state a need for more diversity in the Arena. This tuning update seems very flawed in achieving that goal. Nerfing characters is unnecessary and unfair. The problem with the Arena is the Arena.

The Arena is repetitive due to Defense requires 4 characters. A way to achieve more variety and balance (since AI is equally unreliable for everyone) is to let players choose 2 Eddies and 6 support characters. The AI would randomly pick an Eddie and 3 teammates at the start of the battle. This will at least add variety and give reason to use characters otherwise not being used on defense.

Another option for Offense is to implement the system of only being able to use a character once in the Arena until game does the daily reset. Inventory can hold 100+ characters. Make skill shards easier to get.

More skill shards and limiting repetition of character usage eliminates need to nerf characters and gives incentive to build up more and different characters.